Ad Block

What is the best ad block nowaydays?

Is there any way to stop the "Ad block unloader" thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.mangas-fr.com/index.php/board,70.0.html
nyaa.se/
github.com/pi-hole/pi-hole),
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/umatrix/).
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/decentraleyes/).
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/privacy-settings/).
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/https-by-default/).
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/pure-url/).
keepassx.org/)
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/).
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/bugmenot/).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ublock

uBlock Origin.

Opera

Even with Ublock, i can block the ads like the one in this website: forums.mangas-fr.com/index.php/board,70.0.html

Does it work for you?

no, it doesn't

ublock origin

Nice try, Sergei. I'm not falling for your viruses this time.

it's not a viruses. I just can't block the 2 ads at the top. I don't care about the 2 ones at the bottom.

There is also the one at Nyaa: nyaa.se/

it doesn't work

nyaa stores the ads on their own server. it doesnt fetch them from anywhere thus theres no address to block. but nyaa only serves nice ads tho, and its a really nice website altogether so i dont mind looking at them.

too scared to visit the other site to confirm but that may be the case for it too

That's not true.

Opera's built-in adblock

This is what I got.

try there it doesn't work for me.

How? i have this pic related

(You)
By not being a fucking tard

it doesn't work for me. !===== it doesn't work

It won't let me block them with the picker. What kind of wizardry is this?

there is a way to block nyaa adds

custom filter

you targeted it yourself? it doesn't work after reloading the page

it is still working after refreshing the page?

Enjoy your shitty mobile browser.

Of course.

ublock origin

I use an ad-blocker and a script blocker (ABP+NoScript).

Lots of folks on Sup Forums use uBlock. From what I understand that should do the trick (it can handle the functionality of NoScript).

If you are using the uBlock then I'm not sure what to suggest. Maybe you need uMatrix as well??

I use external adblock app, though, so I dunno if it's browser blocking or hosts redirect.

||nyaa.se/aa-*.jpg

>Maybe you need uMatrix as well??
Thanks, i just used it and it works.

Awesome.

I've been using Pi-hole (github.com/pi-hole/pi-hole), which is a pretty neat project. It runs on a raspberry pi and DNS blocks ads on your whole network. I also use uBlock on devices that can run it.

I'm looking at adnauseum. It's uBlock Origin, but it clicks the ads in the background to mess with big data.

>forum
>manga
>fr

Guys, if you are going to use uMatrix don't use uBlock Origin. It suppose to be one or the other.

Is from the same developer anyway, uMatrix is just more detailed at its use, therefore more powerful.

Just use a host file. That will not trigger any adblock-blockers.

If you teach me how I can identify and select addresses on the fly I will use host files.

Can you user?

Opera Adblock + Disconnect + Adguard.

It's all about layers.

>Opera Adblock + Disconnect + Adguard.
>layers
I don't think you understand the meaning of that word.

W-whats wrong with my setup senpai? I haven't seen an ad in months.

You people need to know what you block before you can block it. Here is a list of addons and what they do, read carefully:

For (Cross-)Site Request, Anti-XSS, Trackers, Referer, User-Agent, Cookies: uMatrix (addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/umatrix/).
Content Delivery Blocker: Decentraleyes (addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/decentraleyes/).
Security Settings: Privacy Settings (addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/privacy-settings/).
SSL (strict HTTPS): HTTPS by default (addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/https-by-default/).
URL Deobfuscator: Pure URL (addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/pure-url/).
Plugin And Mimetype Enumeration: Currently nothing available.
Passwords: KeePassX "autocomplete" (keepassx.org/)
Browsing History Cleaner: Bleachbit.
LSO Cookies: BetterPrivacy (addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/).
Log in to many websites with another profile: BugMeNot (addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/bugmenot/).

Right click on ad > block element

I don't say it doesn't work for you, I haven't used Opera. But compensation one ad blocker with another is not giving "layers".

Do a little research on what its supposed to do so the day it doesn't work you will know why.

Prove it. Dev never said so.
Also, uMatrix doesn't have cosmetic filters as far as I know.

No ads here.

ublock origin

FUCK OFF with that GIGANTIC resolution. I'm on a 1080p monitor here and loading that in my half screen browser is ANNOYING AS SHIT. when will you 4k fags STOP?

Have fun staying in the past, grandpa!
LMAOing at ur life rn.

it's not even 4k

disable inline scripts on ublock
you won't be able to handpick them

uBlock origin with disconnect. Works pretty neat

You don't need to use Disconnect w/ uBo when uBo already has it's filters retard

4k fags that have a clue what they're doing are scaling shit anyway. but you see so many retards with 40" screens that you honestly wonder if a lot of people here are from Flint Michigan or something.

How about you set Image Expansion to Fit Width and quit being a whiny little bitch?

Blocking them on the router level with Adblock for OpenWRT.