According to our information, some european stores already received their stock...

>According to our information, some european stores already received their stock, and they are ready to sell Polaris 10-based graphcis cards. In China a company called Dataland (Chinese PowerColor brand), was already selling places on reservation lists.

Meanwhile some reviewers already have their cards for tests, so we expect to see a lot of leaks in the coming days.
videocardz.com/60992/sapphire-radeon-rx-480-nitro-pictured

Do you like? I mostly only care about how well it will perform but kinda like the look.

Other urls found in this thread:

videocardz.com/60992/sapphire-radeon-rx-480-nitro-pictured
dutycalculator.com/dc/109091-import-duty-rate-for-computer-hardware-is-0/
monoprice.com/Product?c_id=104&cp_id=10428&cs_id=1042801&p_id=12784&seq=1&format=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good thing I checked the catalog. Was about to post this.

And let's just avoid discussing the source of the leaks.

I posted yesterday, I work at AMD. Test cards are being sent out. No one can officially release benches until the 29th but of course they will leak it.

I remember you. I actually believe you. Thanks for heads up mate.

>Make AYYMPOORFAGS card
>No DVI which is what the AYYMPOORFAGS use, shitty Korean cheapo monitors with DVI only
>All AYYMDPOORFAGS have buy a new DP monitor also, making it cost more than Nvidia cards

AYY
Y
Y

Can you tell me about OC capabilities of RX 480?

inb4
>I hope this single mid-end card beats the 3dmark Firestrike score of a 4 way sli 980Ti's for a price of 29,99 or I'm done with AMD.

Looks like a damn cheese grinder

it's reddit.

you don't strain your rice?

there will be an hdmi port, so what are you shilling about?

Why did they make the NITRO cooler look so shit? The old design was perfect.

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING SHIT.
THIS CARD IS HEADING FOR DISASTER.
LEAKED ALREADY.
BENCHMARKS AND TESTS WILL PROVE IT'S SHIT.

AMD FAGGOTS STILL POOR AND SHILLING

Why nvidiots always talk in CAPS?

LOOK AT THIS [spoiler]7[/spoiler]

you have a sad life.

Try harder nvidiot shill.

AMD goose's cooked. Just look at that curry dindu holding the poolaris during that stupid conference like it was the holy grail, the great saviour of company that's been failing miserably for the past 5 years.

200$ dorra for a rebranded 280/290. 1060 will wipe the floor with this cockamamie desperation mode 480.

4/10 made me reply

>rebranded
Its gcn 4.0 you stupid idiot.
Get three and a halfed

Dude, I own an nVidia GPU, but you're just fucking pathetic. You're letting a company act as your identifying feature.

Go masturbate or something, god damn.

What matter are the results. 390 came out, seemingly better than the 970, but it was late, the 480 i going to make it obsolete while not really offering any significant power gains.Nvidia shills the last shekel out of their loyal goyums but they always make sure their cards offer a hefty amount of power and win benchmarks -- that's what matter, more fps.

Who gives a fuck about tdp? Electricity is cheap.

The 390 against the 970 holds merit.

Nonetheless, the 480 against the 1070 has no place in this discussion. It's a 200 (~) card vs a 400 (+) one.

am i the only one who likes the cooler design? shame for the blue stripe though.

>videocardz.com/60992/sapphire-radeon-rx-480-nitro-pictured
>4GB models are also expected, but availability of such cards will depend on AIBs.
>4GB
>4GB
>4GB

Wait what? It will cost 300€?

>300 euro
>literally the current price of a gtx 970
>Another fucking 290/390 rebrand

AMD IS A COMPANY OF FUCKING LOSERS.

>nvidia shills on damage control

Still cheaper than £400.

Much like the 1080 is selling for $800 the 480 will be more initially. New = pay the premium. I never expected it to be $199 to euro/gb. VAT plus other shit will pump the price upwards. US has different taxing schemes per state so you can't really compare it anyhow.

True but what the fuck. 200$ would be 150€ plus taxes 180€ so 230€ for the 8gb...

Looks like shit desu senpai, but I only care about how it performs and the price.

I hoped it would be maximum 250€

Im not sure yet. I think it looks unique. Not ugly but not beautiful. At least somewhat pleasant to look at.

>Still cheaper than £400.

>Implying the 480 has comparable performance to a 1070.

About 20% less performance for half price.

To be honest im not sure if i even need 8Gb ram at 1080p.

I'm looking to get the best upcoming GPU for my wife's son. His birthday is in 3 months. Money is no object. What should I get?

>About 20% less performance for half price.

[Citation needed]

140$ more expensive than in murica.
This is the first time I used this meme.
AMD is finished and bankrupt this shit won't sell people will say fuck it and get a 1070.

>for my wife's son
Never thought I'd find an actual cuck on Sup Forums

i still play with 900mb gtx 560 just fine,because of consoles, graphic did not get much better...
you really need to look at spefic 2-5 titles that need more than 1 gig for 1080

Is this error in matrix or same fagg doing copy pasta shitposting?

If you're not going to help then don't reply.

yurocuck tax

>using a deprecated meme

Kek that image.

>300€
It would be much cheaper to order it from murica and pay import taxes what the fuck how?

Two 1080's

Four rx 480 for your Bull

>Who gives a fuck about tdp? Electricity is cheap.

How odd that Nvidiots have finally accepted this after a whole generation of MUH POWER DRAW shilling.

I wonder what changed their minds? :^)

nah most likely 200-250 euro and £200-£250
and still with that price point i'm fine with a straight conversion as pre import taxes the 480 should be around £150-170 for the 4gb version.

>calls it a rebrand
>1080/1070 Not shown on 2015 roadmap
>Pascal still cant ASync just like Maxwell

Who is the re brand now.

what the living fuck that should be £350 at most for a top end model.

Nvidia fanboys called the 390 a rebrand, yet Pascal is the rebrand this time around and they have the balls to claim it will be something revolutionary.

jokes on you the 1070 is 500-600 in eurpoor

Should I hold off a year before upgrading my GPU?

1070 will have more of a markup though...

maybe wait for Q4 maybe Q1.

>Pascal is the rebrand
God this fucking board is worse each day that passes. This has to be bait, but how can you call a fuckin' die shrink a rebrand you fucking idiot?

Little to no architectural changes is a rebrand.

All the performance of Pascal comes from clocks and more hardware.

Because it's the same architecture, just shrunk. It offers nothing new. Nvidiots will get into semantics about what constitutes a rebrand, but the fact is that Pascal is Maxwell at 14nm with higher clocks, and nothing more. That is a rebrand.

>390 came out, seemingly better than the 970, but it was late,

better than a reference 970, but an OCed 970 smokes it completely. the 390 is rebranded garbage.

Computer hardware is exempt from some customs charges or some shit.

dutycalculator.com/dc/109091-import-duty-rate-for-computer-hardware-is-0/

DP to DVI
HDMI to DVI

living in the first world is suffering i tell you

>shill believes they are undetectable

Enjoy funding those refugees.

>€
Get off my Sup Forums you commie fucks.

Fuck off Trump

>but the fact is that Pascal is Maxwell at 14nm with higher clocks

Isn't Pascal 16nm?

8GB version

Re brand huh. Try get the same perf out of 28nm maxwell ams then you can call it a re brand. The 390x is a re brand however because it's literally the exact same as my sapphire 290x that has 1600mhz quad channel memory (reference 290x is 1250mhz ). And basically you are fucking stupid

ignore the HBM part

I'm hearing that 480s in crossfire lose to the 1070 in all games but aots. My bro works at kitguru.

>those taxes

I just puked in my mouth

>No DVI which is what the AYYMPOORFAGS use, shitty Korean cheapo monitors with DVI only
monoprice.com/Product?c_id=104&cp_id=10428&cs_id=1042801&p_id=12784&seq=1&format=2
$13 and works with korean 1440p dual link dvi monitors just fine

I know there isnt much info and shit out there.
But my 2gb GTX 770 is starting to act up.

Is this going to be a viable choice to replace it with?
I dont really game much nowadays...

I don't think that's entirely accurate. Not because I've read the specs and compared them (or rather an educated guess by analyzing the die diagrams) but because I've seen that several reviewers are saying that the 'IPC' on Pascal might be coming short from Maxwell. Some of those, are also defending the theory that the substantial gains on the new cards are mostly accounted by this renewed push for higher clocks and the die shrink itself (which mostly allows for higher clocks in the first place).

Which also could explain the ban on OC'ed 980 ti's and titans benchmarks for the first batch of the reviews.

you've got 3 weeks to wait. You really shouldn't be basing your decision on forum shitposting and wild rumors... or 1 benchmark made by the manufacturer himself.

Since your card isn't dead yet, I'd recommend to wait®

what the fuck it looks like shit, I was actually excited for the 480 too.

I'm hue.
21% tax would be a dream come true.

I checked the exchange rates for the pre order ont he 1080 yesterday and it came to 1.175 usd on a direct conversion. Which was not as bad as I expected.

Can I buy this on the 29th or will I have to get some meme shit instead?

Just to make it clear.
If it were the case of a simple die shrink, or rebrand as you've put it, the IPC shouldn't go down, theoretically. Of course, take into account that if they were experiencing some kind of manufacturing trouble that could very likely be the case.

if you were to wait you would at the very least get better deals on the 970's or may be even grab the 980's including the ti's for a better price. It depends on what will come from AMD, but nvidia is cannibalizing some of of it's own line, so whatever the case with the 480's, the overall prices should manifest a downward trend for Nvidia's last gen gpus.

$200 for reference design 4GB
$229 for cheap 8GB
$249 for high end custom 8GB
makes sense

I was just wondering if this card will come out on the 29th, or if that's just going to be some weird reference cards.
I'm looking for something to hold me over until Vega or the 1080Ti, my 980 recently kicked the bucket and the 1080 hasn't really impressed me.

So this is what my new GPU looks like. Hot.

I think that Raja said "available at the stores, on the 29th" during the computex stream.

Since we've already strated experiencing these random vendor leaks, it's probably truthful. Or not very far from the mark.

Groovy. Thanks senpai.

>that curve

What is this image trying to convey? You would think most of Sup Forums and most of Sup Forums would be celebrating this shit. I know I am.

Hot newt.

the implication is that it's written by a supposed gawker shill because the children around Sup Forums and Sup Forums are very exciteable and like to believe shadowy corporations and government groups care enough to try advanced psyop campaigns instead of believing they're getting trolled

that is shit tier design.

wait, what?
are reviewers deliberately omitting overclocked 28nm shit from their reviews because nvidia told them to?

>new poorfag gpu
>gets beaten by old gen nvidia gpu

amdshills will defend this

Agreed, it looks like a cheese grater, quite a letdown as someone who was planning on buying a sapphire 480

YOU POSTED THE WRONG IMAGE
ABORT SHILLING OPERATION
DELETE THIS