Tfw cant game cause all windows version suck

> windows 7 is old and slow as hell
> windows 8 shitty ui and no start menu
> windows 10 is botnet

> 90% of muh games don't run on Linux

>tfw ill just have to game on a console

>tfw the only game i play is tf2
>dualboot with windows xp where i trashed out literally everything non-vital that autostarts tf2

FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID FUCKING FROGPOSTER. PLEASE KILL YOURSELF AND YOUR FROGPOSTING FRIENDS.

>win10 meme in 2016

holy smokes

>windows 7 slow as hell

kek

TF2 is on Linux bro

>falling for the "windows 10 is way more botnet than other windows versions" meme
Youre probably already using windows, Google, Facebook etc so what are you suddenly afraid of?

Holy shit you're an autistic handfucker

>wants to play computer games
>computer is so shitty windows 7 is slow on it

windows 8.1 is perfect.

>game on a console

This is what anybody with half a brain does anyway. PC gay men is for autists who jerk off to benchmark scores and secretly hate gaymes.

l suggest ending your misery and staying away from computers for the rest of your life just to be Safe and not Suffering any more than you have to

just a thought there laddy

Why is everything always either a Meme Or a botnet with you people?
You are all Mentally Insufficient it seems to me

i use os x, and on both platforms it's very microstuttering and laggy.

assblasted normie detected

>tfw dual LGA2011 Ivy Bridge quad-core Xeon 3.3ghz on SSD boot drive, 128gb RAM, Win 7 Enterprise, dual GTX Titan
>tfw will probably play mostly CS:Source on it
>at over 9000 fps

I game on Windows 8.1 and don't have a problem. I mean I hate Windows but whatever. I think eventually new release titles will become available for Linux. Xbox One uses Windows and Playstation uses Linux. To each their own. If it wasn't for gaming I would probably just get rid of Windows. Eight years ago I decided to keep a Windows box just in case I need to use proprietary software but I haven't actually needed it for anything besides games.

>source
>not 1.6

>botnet
Jesus, Sup Forums is the dumbest place on the planet. USE YOUR ROUTER FIREWALL. Look at your network traffic, find any offending outgoing connections, then block them from your router.

awful lot of people go lol win10 botnet when theyve never touched wireshark in their life.

>implying my T42 doesn't already play it

>dumb frogposter

>windows 8.1 shitty UI
>game on console

console uis are pretty good with a controller
win 8 is terrible with mouse

>Win 7
>Slow

>what is classic shell

is Sup Forums this inept?

dual boot oh my god

MS telemetry and such can't be blocked at your router unless you've got a whitelist. The IPs and domain names they use change pretty frequently, specifically to get around idiots like yourself.

op is basically from fucking redddit
report frogs and move on

>Windows 7
>Direct X 12

Pick one

yeah bro i'm totally gonna spend a few hours doing that every fucking update

thats so fucking retarded though

This [spoiler]is true.[/spoiler]

Something I've noticed a while ago but will probably get called a retard for for pointing out:

When I download winblows updates, even big ones, the bandwidth it uses never shows up on my network monitoring or the built in windows resource monitor. That traffic somehow doesn't show up anywhere, maybe with wireshark

If they manage to hide update traffic like that then the telemetry stuff would probably be equally difficult to detect if not more so.