How did he suddenly become so popular?

how did he suddenly become so popular?

Why do you care? He barely does anything Sup Forums related anyways so making threads about him is counterproductive to the purpose of this board. Mods should delete any elon musk dick sucking threads because all they do is take up space on the catalog.

memelon musk became popular because of the science and the "become rich overnight" memes

>He barely does anything Sup Forums related

The stuff he's doing is exciting. That's why he's popular.

I can't stand to listen to him speak, though. His stammering drives me fucking nuts.

because of reddit

I know right, it's so easy to be rich overnight simply by memeing one night.

>popular
Never heard of him

Cool story bro.

He just runs the companies. He's not a engineer he's a businessman. He's the new Steve Jobs.

This guy is the luckiest nerd on this planet.

Without him running the companies the engineers wouldn't be making advances, besides all Jobs did was consumer products, meanwhile musk is investing in fucking space.

He suddenly did great things that benefit all of mankind
Literary the new son of god

Except he is an engineer.

Fuck, he looked like my old boss. Hair makes a huge difference

Electric cars run on meme magic

Apart from he was there helping to build the first tesla prototypes and falcon 1 because he's a self taught engineer, that on top of running the companies at the time as well

I hope these threads never stop, because there's nothing more delicious than sour grape flavored Jello. Keep putting those fizzbuzz codes on your github, Champ. You'll make it someday.

be a baldy.
this brings me feels .
stock feels brings me feels because I look like stock feels.

dem feels mang.

Your electric computer runs on meme magic.

Except for when was a fucking cal tech PhD student in applied physics and fucking taught himself rocket science from books. Are you literally retarded?

did he have a hair transplant?

Shave your fucking head and own your baldness you faggot. Studies show that bald men are consistently considered to be the most imposing, dominate, powerful, and sexual. No fucking shit. It's because a shaved head is an obvious statement and people completely forget its because I started going bald at 20 fucking years old like a beta faggot. It's the best. Throw on a beard, put a couple tattoos under your professional work clothes, and you're automatically accepted into any fucking Silicon Valley-related organization.

It's the best example of using lemons for lemonade or whatever the fuck the phrase is.

Validate my awful choices by joining me in my downward spiral

Some people can really own baldness. Other people with low bodyfat concentrations look like cancer patients with baldness. Honestly, there's way more treatment options for people balding now, including transplants and probably would consider getting one if I were balding.

trump trump trump trump

because of faggot fucking redditors like you

I suppose that's true. I take my rather large build for granted. I'm not tall, absolutely average at 5'10", but I'm a rather stocky guy, was a bouncer for a while. Thank god no one ever tried shit though, I'd have gone down like a fucking bitch. Looks are deceiving.

Because instead of taking his mad paypal cash and retiring and never working another day in his life, he invests it into two of the most risky endeavors out there and comes out on top. Better yet, he doesn't just order his employees around like the world's most expensive RTS game, he gets intimately familiar with his business and is actively involved with the engineering, finances, and supply chains behind him.

In a way he's an anti-Jobs. Jobs was amazing at talking and could sell ice to an eskimo, but was light on the engineering half of the equation. He had great vision for individual products. Musk on the other hand can't speak for shit and is a terrible salesman but is extremely knowledgeable and actively involved in literally everything his companies do, even shit like literal rocket science.

>Other people look like cancer patients with baldness.
This is me. 5'10" 130lbs with a blocky head shape and skellington body. Only way bald works is if I bulk up like crazy

>tfw hair so thick you can hear the motor on the clippers bogging down under the load
>tfw it overworks them so hard that the metal plate is scaling hot by the time it hits your neck

I buzz off all the hair with no guard once a week now.

Yes you have

those pictures are from his late 20's too

I've lost some hair at the temples, but nothing like that

I can't believe anons sucking this faggot's dick. There are even occasional threads suggesting replacing RMS with this pitiful worm

Literally HOW?

Because your confused about life. You will always be confused until you choose to look at the news in a neutral manner.

samefag

>he was pursuing a phd in physics
>wrote the software for his first company
>CTO of his companies
>confirmed to be a workaholic and treats his employees like slaves but he does the same so they can't really complain.
But he is just a suit right...?

The trouble with hair transplants is that the baldness continues to progress after the transplant, so you'll end up needing multiple transplants to keep up with the baldness. Eventually you'll run out of hair to transplant and just end up looking like a freak.

Finasteride will stop the progression but you'll feel paranoid every time you have trouble getting an erection. Eventually the paranoia will eat away at you until you have a mental breakdown and realize you should just accept baldness and stop being a whiny faggot.

Elongated Musky Penis is such a cutie. What a great twink poz body. mmmm.... i bet his rocket would send me out of space~

There are other options that may stop balding progression after a transplant like minoxidil as well. imo we'll definitely get a 'cure' for baldness in our lifetime. It has absolutely HUGE potential for $, possibly the biggest since sliced bread on a consumer level.

Literally who?

How does it feel to be this wrong?

>Shave your fucking head
>own your baldness
owning your baldness is rocking the Costanza mode

NEVER
FORGET

Why?
>Tesla
>SpaceX
>Solar City
>PayPal
>Hyperloop
>brings hot blonde gf to the factory

Two words: Reddit.

If reddit has a few front page posts on the topic, the normies will follow.

Yet another case of extreme inferiority complex
by 4channers in regards to reddit. You can't even have a normal discussion without blaming those fuckers, y'all the real faggots

WTF is a "literal noon"?

Is it ebonetics/niggerish for "literally no-one" ?

?? You're stupid. I can't even mention reddit without you going apeshit like some frothing animal.

>imo we'll definitely get a 'cure' for baldness in our lifetime. It has absolutely HUGE potential for $, possibly the biggest since sliced bread on a consumer level.

If it can bring back the hairline I had as a 17 year old, I'd be game

If not, I'd stick to being bald, because by now I actually like it