All of these GPU war shitposting threads when dx12 enables you to mix n match GPUs

>all of these GPU war shitposting threads when dx12 enables you to mix n match GPUs
You can literally play games with an Nvidia GPU, an AMD GPU, and your Intel integrated graphics just for keks. Hypothetically, instead of paying the premium for a g-sync monitor, you could primarily use an Nvidia GPU but also have a cheap AMD GPU that costs less than the price difference between an g-sync and freesync monitor so that you can output the video through the AMD GPU and save money on the freesync monitor.

WTF is this horse shit.
Just use this case. FUCK IT

No we can't because dx12 is windows botnet 10 only.

Why do you keep posting this in every thread? I'm having a hard time understanding the point of it.

Shits and giggles man.

>trying to understand shitposting

Your point being?

>all of these GPU war shitposting threads when dx12 enables you to mix n match GPUs
It enables developers to not the users. And given that most games don't support multi-gpu we are likely to see even less multi-adapter support. This is only further compounded that most games are console ports and any multi-gpu support is coded by Nvidia or AMD.

THIS

Why do you keep posting this meme? Nvidia won't allow it to happen, you naive dumbass.

>can't even use a 970 and 960 together
NoVideo would sooner burn the entire industry to the ground.

>shilling dx12 over vulkan
Microsoft is still paying a lot to try and kill off competition, I see

It literally already exists, dumbass.

>Inb4 game that hasn't been released
Nvidia will just lock their drivers when they detect an AMD card, like they did with Physx.

such is the australian way of life.

BLASPHEMY

You can LITERALLY already do this in games that are already out. Why is this so hard to believe?

Our case

wait so does this mean I can use nvidia drivers for driver quality + an AMD GPU to provide the heavy lifting?

No. Each GPU is powered by their respective driver. It's just dx12 games can support multiple GPUs.

then what's the point?

if X GPU is the best for price/performance, buying multiple of X GPU will always be better than mixing and matching

literally only use case I see is for a developer who needs the ability to test on multiple different GPUs, but then also wants the ability to use both at the same time for casual gaming

So you can use best of both sides like HBAO amd TressFX

>Hypothetically, instead of paying the premium for a g-sync monitor, you could primarily use an Nvidia GPU but also have a cheap AMD GPU that costs less than the price difference between an g-sync and freesync monitor so that you can output the video through the AMD GPU and save money on the freesync monitor.
I'm not entirely sure that will work. I presumed the computer (aka display driver) talked to the gsync monitor which would mean in your case the nVidia driver would have to talk to the monitor through the AMD card, and I don't see that happening.
Also, I don't see nVidia and AMD drivers playing nicely together and I don't see multi GPU being viable.

>caring about shittily implemented vendor lock-in overhyped marketing buzzfeatures

>it's okay when nvidia does it!

fuck off mate ya fuckin cunt assed bastard shit for brains

>implying direct x12 is actually a thing
>implying there's benefits to direct x12
>implying there's actual dx12 games that are optimised
>implying the botnet is worth dx12

you imply a lot friend.