What is the best elegant but slick case with a big window? I love the corsair series. But the problem is...

What is the best elegant but slick case with a big window? I love the corsair series. But the problem is.. The 750D is too big, the 450D is good size but the window is too small (you cant seen the drive bays). Then you have the 350D which has a perfect size window (you can see PSU + drive bays) but then the entire case is way too small.

Any good alternatives in the 100 buck range?

Other urls found in this thread:

coolermaster.com/case/full-tower/haf-x-nvidia-edition/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your Mom.

Fractal design r5, have one myself and am delighted with it.

thanks I will look this up

thats uncalled for

thats a very small window, thats even smaller than the 350D

Preferably a black, slick, elegant case with a big window that shows also the PSU and the bays. But it doesn't have to be all transparent like some of those inwin designer cases. Just a little like the obsidian

Inwin 303
NZXT S340

The Define S has a way bigger window than the R4/R5

The inwin 303's window is a bit too big. Also I prefer to have the PSU on the bottom.

The NZXT's window is slightly too small so you cannot see the PSU :(

I know i'm very picky with what i'm asking for thats why I need your help/.

Cheers

The Enthoo Evolv if you want to blow some sheckles.

Aluminum
Big Window
PSU cover
2.5" Mounts
Swinging Doors that are very easy to remove

Fractal Core 3500, it's also quite fat.

window too small

Is this big enough?

a bit too transparant

how much it cost?

650D is best

window too small

Thermaltake Core P5 about 140 euro

nah man thats way too edgy

350d isn't too small. I definitely feel as if I can fit way more. I also took out the drive bays because I don't use HDD. I also don't see a use in CF or SLI. Just get a better card. I run 2x 2K.

can u show me a pic of the case?

Can't you just use the internet, fucking retard? There are many reviews and videos on that shit. If only you fucking imbeciles could learn to do research about your consumerist shit

i did but i never liked the window thats why i wonder how it looks on your pc

Poo in loo

god fucking dammit

there is not one case in the market that i could say i like

>inb4 the green nvidiot case shows up

wat

I love my s340.
cable management options are great

the define nano s is qt, anyone have it?

considering making a build with it so I can have it on my cupboard next to the (pretty small) desk and honestly I like the novelty/can't see any downsides other than no CF/SLI which I don't care about

Not OP, but can you guys recommend a decent case that allows for a horizontal installation of the motherboard? I kinda want to be able to see my GPU's front side.

Say no more fampai

Source?

Sorry, not my reply earlier. Files are too large. I will reply in a few hours and take a picture of it at home.

coolermaster.com/case/full-tower/haf-x-nvidia-edition/