Why do these meme coolers break down so easily??

why do these meme coolers break down so easily??

any recommended air coolers for a gaming PC?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=795986
forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=793290
forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=845182.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've been running a corsair h100 on a i7-4770k for years 24/7 and still running cool as a cucumber

Running h100 since 3570k, h60 since 670, all lowest fan speeds at full load. No problems.

what are you talking about? Been running one of the original h80 for the past 5 years no problem.

>tfw have 1st gen h110i and still runs perfectly
What the fuck do you niggers do to break it? jizz on the shit? Christ.

>not jizzing on your top of the line CPU as it runs all-out and watching your spooge flash into steam

So many casuals on Sup Forums now.

I literally just transfered all my parts to a new case, plugged everything back in an booted the system with no problems....then the radiator started to sound like an old fridge and the Cpu temp went to shit.

>literally
Sounds like a pebcak.

If you're talking about pre-made loops, mine still works fine as the day I bought it for $60 two systems and four years later.

Fun fact the newest GTX series coolers and the 115i are inferior to the older GT series

The OEM changed and now Corsair are being supplied by some shitty manufacturer who delivers inferior pumps and only a single fan controller or something like that

source? i want to believe you.

I literally use the stock cooler plebs

212 Evo is fine for LGA1151 CPUs as they don't produce enough heat to warrant something larger, even with a 1.3v overclock.

Cryorig R1 or NH-D15 if you want something good for LGA2011-3 140W monster CPUs.

Never go liquid cooling. It's more expensive, louder, less reliable, and doesn't even cool better than the Cryorig R1.

forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=795986

CoolIT H110i + H110iGT have two and H100i + H80i have four fan controllers, all Asetek only have one.
CoolIT can use any temperature source, most Asetek can only use the Cooler Temperature. I think the H115i can use any.
CoolIT firmware can be updated, Asetek can't, see forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=793290
CoolIT lights have far more functionality than the Asetek .
CoolIT reports the pump speed to CPU_FAN, Asetek reports a fan speed.
CoolIT use the standard Microsoft HID Device Driver, Asetek need a special Device Driver which caused a BSOD on my system, see forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=845182.

Thanks lads. i was considering a h110i gtx but now i don't know. should i just step away from corsair all together?

Get the H110i GT, it should be cheaper on amazon than the GTX despite being superior.

Or get its direct competitors though I'm iffy on all of them to be honest. They're all more expensive or louder so what's the point.

Has AiO development (or any cooler for that matter) stagnated? When was the last time anything significant happened regarding cooling?
and why the fuck are there so few 280mm AiO's?

>When was the last time anything significant happened regarding cooling?
MAKE
BIGGER
RADS

>and why the fuck are there so few 280mm AiO's?
What? How many do you want? Corsair, NZXT, and a bunch of other niggers all do them.

Literally only 280mms i've seen are the corsair ones, the nzxt kraken, the cm one which seems impossible to find outside the u.s. and the elusive cryorig a80.

Swiftech H240-X?

Oh. yeah. forgot that one. iirc this is the best aio ever. i really want one but i need something that i can mount in front of my case for muh aesthetics.

it costs too much though. 180 eurobucks for a couple C at most difference, not worth the price upgrade from the corsair h110 imo

and it's ugly as shit