/csg/ Chink Shit General

Field is once again too long.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

News
• Reposting: While on vacation in Germany user watches a poorly researched TV documentary on chink shit • Some process was made by German anons trying to track it down and uploading it but it appears the portion that has the reporter buying chink shit (Ray Bans and Diesel jeans) is missing • user is worried about the quality of his Rock Micro USB cables • user posts his experience with USB TTL/UART adapters and requesting samples • RN3P running CM13 gets 8h40min of screen on time, and user still has 10% battery left (1h40min) • RetailBro buys a Beatspill fake posts about its quality • user recommends against fake Casio A-158W watches • Vernee's issue was caused by a last minute manufacturer change being unable to supply them with chargers capable of quick charging (chinks chinking chinks.) • user posts a picture guide buying sunglasses from sunglasses711 • user got his refund for the Mechanical Keyboard from Gearbest orders it again from Gearbest, this time they ship it in 24 hours • user recommends the Xduoo X2 Mp3 player • user finds a good deal on FREE Shark stickers sadly they're not Mixza sharks • user that bought the Chink Raybans returns with more pics of the small gift that came with his HDMI cable • DirtyReviews user has a new video review of a Chink Mech Keyboard the AULA F2012, cheapest price available is $35 with BangGood and $36.51 with Gearbest

youtube.com/watch?v=iCdhLtxN-W8

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/about/free-gift-cards.html
synchrotech.com/products/card-rw_41_x4sd-usb-2.0-sd-card-reader-four-4-slot.html
gearbest.com/m-promotion-active-229.html
gearbest.com/m-promotion-active-230.htm
willmyphonework.net/
frequencycheck.com/carrier-compatibility/R99LCR/xiaomi-hongmi-note-3-pro-redmi-note-3-pro-dual-sim-td-lte-32gb-2015112/t-mobile-united-states
aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-DIY-UE-Custom-Made-Around-Ear-Earphone-Dual-Unit-In-Ear-Dynamic-HIFI-Headphones/32640320497.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_5_10017_507_401_9999,searchweb201603_3&btsid=11f81141-1c72-42d4-977e-782c18f37cd1
aliexpress.com/item/Mini-USB-WiFi-Wireless-802-11-n-g-b-150M-LAN-Adapter-Network-Card-Hot-New/32437802804.html
gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_172290.html
gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_267527.html
gearbest.com/survival-emergency-gear/pp_132903.html
gearbest.com/walkie-talkie/pp_178196.html
gearbest.com/camping-hiking/pp_216767.html
ebay.com/itm/Ontario-RAT-Model-1-folding-knife-AUS-8-Blade-A-variety-of-colors-G10-Handle-/322138664629?hash=item4b00f5eeb5:g:ehsAAOSw~oFXFmGD
gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_230530.html
en.miui.com/thread-234625-1-1.html
aliexpr
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_193552.html
gearbest.com/starter-kits/pp_279682.html
aliexpress.com/item/EVOD_MT3/1895627563.html
aliexpress.com/item/eGo_CE4/1896010488.html?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Xia,omi rice cooker

>• user that bought the Chink Raybans
for anyone who will ask
LI BRAND SUNGLASSES SHOP
yw

OP, you awesome as hell!

gearbest.com/about/free-gift-cards.html
How easy would it be do exploit this and get 5 dollars minimum off every item?
Can I just make a new blog and post reviews on it even though it has no viewers?

It was a shark.

inside a mixza USB 2.0 flash drive.
looks like a potted microSD card reader.

A question for tbe Teclast X80 Pro users, is the disk drive an eMMC? How fast is it?

There is no exploit, they just give you points for writing reviews. Contact support about their promotion program and they'll ask you to review Gearbest on sites like Norton Safeweb (300 points per site) or to review their app on the play store (500 points.)

eMMC is about 100-200mb read and 80-120 write.

and again I repost my question:
anyone bought rfid related stuff from china ?

I have the X98, they use the same SoC and its an eMMC. I have only used mostly android on my tablet and have never had any speed problems with apps booting slow/multitasking/etc.

I mean it's pretty much like the reviews posted here but on like Facebook and stuff. So can I post it on any old site like a blog I start just for farming 5$ gift cards?

Thanks bros

Is there a card SD reader that will read multiple cards at once?

I only know of the review program which you have to ask them about, never tried the gift card thing its probably just points anyway.

Nope, I'm pretty sure they give it to your Gearbest wallet

synchrotech.com/products/card-rw_41_x4sd-usb-2.0-sd-card-reader-four-4-slot.html

I'm getting cake vibes from this:
gearbest.com/m-promotion-active-229.html

>1. Use a lucky ticket to get your FREE GIFTS.

>2. You can get your lucky ticket two ways:
(a) Use paid order number (Paid orders must be $40 or more), then win a lucky ticket from the LUCKY DRAW.
>(b) Share #GBSummerDiscount to these social media channels (get 1 ticket each).

>3. The winner list of Free Gifts will be published at 06:00 UTC on June 13th, 14th, and 15th.

>4. GearBest reserves the right to alter the rules of the campaign at any time.

gearbest.com/m-promotion-active-230.htm

Thinks there's a way for us to exploit and farm tickets like we did with the cakes?

I apparently have five tickets so far from recent purchases.

>$91
Fuck

Looks neat.
Hell get a bunch of these, add in a usb hub controller,
mix with chink firecrackers,
put it all on an expensive lookin' pcb and sell it to the
cryptard crowd as a "quick and dead selfdestruct-ssd".

Bucks be made here lads get on it.

just want to say keep up the good work with the OPs and the news OPanon.

Can OP start posting the /csg/ discord as well as the IRC?

i would like to know more about this.
where is the user who made the script last time?

I clicked the tumblr and vk ones and it gave me a ticket. Gave me the tickets even though I don't have an account with either of those sites.

Im still waiting for my god damn Xiaomi Mi Max to be shipped.

I been stuck 10 days using a 2 years old Doogee DG580 that I took away from my newphew, and shit isnt that bad, my only complains would be that shit takes 2 seconds to load and that the camera is shit, but after the loading everything werks just fine.

I have realized that we pay hundreds of dollars just to avoid 2 seconds app load times, this shit has only 1GB of RAM and a MT6582 and it's not painful to use after setting up everything has I had it on my Zenfone 2 Deluxe with 4GB of RAM.

Oh, also another complain the earpiece is fucking awnful, so we pay hundred of dollars for:

Nice cameras
-2 seconds load times
Good sound

Everything else its kind of acceptable on this $75 USD phone.

What were cakebucks?

I dont understand shit about networks, and was thinking of buying a chink phone.

The wiki says

>LTE support in the US is practically nonexistent. (T-Mobile US has been proven to work using LTE Bands 2 & 4; other carriers are TBD)

About the redmi note 3.

If i buy this phone and get a prepaid or other contract from t-mobile, it might have LTE, correct?

Otherwise what, 3g only?

>So Gaybeast had their 2nd Anniversary Sale, with it they had a cake cutting game.

>It cost 20 points to cut three slices and you then had a small chance to get more points out of it but the odds were in Gearbests favor.

>Until one user found a way to bypass the 20point cost for every three cuts and continually keep the cuts going, this lead to anons farming that shit like mad and points can be stacked up for an extra discount of 30% on top of already discounted shit.

No fuck you

and then they took us everything...

willmyphonework.net/

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

take a fucking hint cunts

your faggy discord citclejerk crap is
NOT FUCKING WANTED HERE

Die in a fucking chemical fire

Yes.. and? They still honoured every purchase made using those points.

ordered on 2nd, so nine days

that's actually pretty good

>he thinks that's OP's reply

Either way discord was supposed to just be a place to work on the upcoming radio show, not random shitposting.

Meant to link

That site is inaccurate.

frequencycheck.com/carrier-compatibility/R99LCR/xiaomi-hongmi-note-3-pro-redmi-note-3-pro-dual-sim-td-lte-32gb-2015112/t-mobile-united-states

No LTE support whatsoever, and only 1 3g band supported on T-mobile.
It's A great device but it's really not suited for America.

Doogee's android skin is very bloatfree. It runs well once it's going because it has like 0.7gb free of 1gb on boot, as opposed to my RN3P that has 1.8gb free of 3gb on stock.

How's that coming along if at all?

The really crazy thing here is that a Doogee device works more than 2 years. they usually die after a few months.

People have posted again and again that it works on T-Mobile and many other providers.

The problem is all these sites copy paste the helio x10 band specs of the phone directly to the sd650 version, even xiaomi did when it supports more bands.

me too.

My tablet took 19 days to "process" and then 4 more days to get the the postNL sorting center. Everything was "in stock" at the time of my order. You've got to be patient or just pay more from another seller that doesn't fuck about. Personally, I think I'm done with GB because I don't have the patience for the bullshit fuckery. The $20 cheaper price wasn't worth it in the end.

I even opened a ticket after 10 days of processing asking for an estimated shipping date and they told me that the order had been packed the day before and was going to ship soon.

>soon
>Soon
>SOON™

Would that be repeatable like the cake cuts?

Anyone tried these yet?
aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-DIY-UE-Custom-Made-Around-Ear-Earphone-Dual-Unit-In-Ear-Dynamic-HIFI-Headphones/32640320497.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_5_10017_507_401_9999,searchweb201603_3&btsid=11f81141-1c72-42d4-977e-782c18f37cd1
wonder if Q&D reviews would look at this

maybe. it looks quite poorly coded.

calling script user.

so I got 3 summer discount lucky tickets by fake sharing, how the hell do I use these?

wait until the 13th.

hope they dont realise and remove your ticket.

It ceased being that a long time ago

Who in America has this phone and is posting in this thread?

Lenovo
Huawei

People who buy that shit are just ignorant.

another input:
aliexpress.com/item/Mini-USB-WiFi-Wireless-802-11-n-g-b-150M-LAN-Adapter-Network-Card-Hot-New/32437802804.html

doesn't work well with a raspberry pi b+ (contrary to advised by some user)
RED LED is constantly ON, 99% can't SSH into it, ping fails also 99% of the time. Waiting on info from seller.

oh, look who's back...

i am in dire need of autism-tier gear. knives, flashlights, e-juices, knicknacks, gizmos and gadgets are welcome.

please meme me up, /csg/

>tfw new gearbest ticketbucks

gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_172290.html
gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_267527.html
gearbest.com/survival-emergency-gear/pp_132903.html
gearbest.com/walkie-talkie/pp_178196.html
gearbest.com/camping-hiking/pp_216767.html

Also not strictly chink but

ebay.com/itm/Ontario-RAT-Model-1-folding-knife-AUS-8-Blade-A-variety-of-colors-G10-Handle-/322138664629?hash=item4b00f5eeb5:g:ehsAAOSw~oFXFmGD

JJRC H22 has dropped in price again from a $13.50 now its $12.99 over at gaybeast

gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_230530.html

Check the archives, also the Chinese website from Xiaomi claims support for bands 4 which is the most used in America,

Wait until the draw. I doubt they're gonna remove the ones if you didn't actually share, they're not gonna bother to check.

what if that rat fuck tips them off again.

He probably will if somebody writes an exploit. For fake sharing they're not gonna give a fuck, way too much time to check it all manually.

please fuck off rato

>mobile app
It's completely unusable, I couldn't even search

oookay,
with another power supply it workc better, but still not staying online/blinking, now again always on

apparently the LED RED ON = low voltage. Strange because it works OK with a full blown netgear usb adapter, and this little shit draws too much power....

I'm in Canada using band 4 LTE on koodo with my redmi note 3 pro. It werks, I always have LTE never any issues.

en.miui.com/thread-234625-1-1.html

I found this, which seems to confirm lte working fine

Neat

Here's some tamperdata info when you click the vk share link, but I already got the ticket. Somebody who didn't get one yet run it and post it.

This is the end of the cookie data, these two look relevant:
wish_num_xxxxxxxxx=0; ticketNum1=0

Is $11 an acceptable price for the BM-700 memephone?

yes. where did you find that?

It's this one on ali: aliexpr

i see, is it

Chuwi HiPro 8 or Teclast X80?

gearbest.com/speakers/pp_193552.html

thanks!

Who /A2+/ here?

My donut 32GiB microSD card just stopped working 20 minutes ago. It lasted one and a half month.

Fucking chink shit.

Should've gotten a zebra m8

Does anyone know of a similar device to chromecast audio?

most of /csg/ probably

Been using my chinky mouth fedora for about two months now. The evod 9000 from gaybeast works pretty good and hasn't exploded yet. Replaced the tank with a bigger one from ali. Pretty neat for its price.

Have you remembered to piss on your phone today?

Oh wauw.... ali has it all. Foto gallery of all mifs in faux black leather dress.....

yep, those 4 dollar vapes are great value
I always shill them for my friends who are on the edge about vaping, they are so cheap they are willing to buy one to try out.

Got 227 points rn. cba to upload a pic

it got me into it, enjoying it so far.

Hey awful

holy shit this guy

I know you guys are raving about BM-800 and BM-700 and such, but I don't want to bother with phantom power and all that.

Are there other decent microphones, that don't require phantom power?

Yeah. I bought a bunch a while ago and sold them for like 5euros to people at raves and shit. Pretty nice.

Got me into it aswell. Got some dank nicotine containing liquid with it.

Just get a cheapo external soundcard from gaybest. I heard that works.

I do actually have one, but seeing as they can provide 5v at most, is it really enough?

Also, would an internal soundcard do the job, or would it be the same?

It's enough to make the mic sound pretty good.

Eh, might as well order the BM-700 for 11 bucks, then.

Loves me some aliexpress

This... this is how we chink the chinks. Everyone on /csg/ makes a blog, youtube, facebook etc. to write reviews to and then we follow each other so the sites seem popular. Free gift cards and good boy points will rain on us and airplanes carrying chink shit will block out the sun

what flavor was this "dank" nicotine containing liquid?

Did you flash your RN3P what#s the ram usage now?

Mind giving a link to the 4 dollar ones?

gearbest.com/starter-kits/pp_279682.html

aliexpress.com/item/EVOD_MT3/1895627563.html

aliexpress.com/item/eGo_CE4/1896010488.html?

eGo CE4
and
Evod (mt3)
are the most popular cheap vapes.
There are plenty of other sellers also.

Any decent smartwatches/fitness bands out there? Or is it best to pay the premium and stick to known brands.

Just looking for something basic that I can receive calendar notifications with, and have it act as a fitness/sleep tracker.