What does Sup Forums think about briefcase computers?

what does Sup Forums think about briefcase computers?

It's like mixing a custom pc with a laptop.

It's gorgeous.

Too bad no premade cases for this shit.

I can see how they might have some niche purpose but I'll stick to keeping the desktop at home.

This seems like a terrible solution for a problem that doesn't exist

nice clock ahmed

yeah perfect for the peruvian jungle when you need to go buy a cocaine shipment in person

Incredibly autistic.

I'd own one but sure as hell not be seen in public with it.

Why the fuck would you need a desktop PC to buy cocaine?

underrated

Just put a mini-ITX case in a luggage.

Pretty much, this'd be pretty easy but you'll need to be handy to pull this off.

that one looks fucking shit

Not like that looks much better

Actually, what we need is a bigger variety of portable monitors with the kind of quality that go on 17.3" laptops. They can just be packed into luggage along with a mini-ITX cases.

it's sad that you can't comprehend how wrong you are

Microsoft Surbody Poor?

Both look like fucking shit

They are call portable computers.
There is a small but very awesome market for them, especially mobile military command workstations.

You aren't looking hard enough for the problems. This guy's got it I've seen one with 6 fold out 17" 4k displays, vendor say they got a 9 screen display attachment unit but it doesn't fit in their standard overhead luggage case as it adds an inch or two more.

This isn't really more portable than just a regular desktop.

These were used in Afghanistan as "mobile" Predator drone control stations. They even used Xeons :^)

not needing a surface for the other 2 monitors and not needing anything but power and network must be nice

Seems like an okay idea for travelling - you can take your full gaming machine on the go. Still, I wouldn't use it anywhere in the public, a normal laptop would obviously be better.

Dark Net

Those handles and shoulder strap make a really big difference when trying to move it. Wish I could find full backpack straps on one.

Also while they typically take standard desktops parts the mother broad is often costume to save a few inches. And they packing its top rate, you can't just lug around a desktop like these and not expect something to come loss or break.

That not breaking during transport makes them far more portable then a regular desktop. You fail to realize how rough even gentle transport is on computers. There is a reason laptops have such radically different construction and whole industries have formed just to remove moving parts.

Can get very nice wireless card added, just need good wall outlet for power, PU is already inside.

How many full size high powered graphic cards does your laptop have?
>(pic)

the 80's called. they want their computer back.

I used to think toughbooks were the best portable computers. I can see now what a fool I've been

>no system is safe