Why all qt girls use iPhone?

Why all qt girls use iPhone?

it's honestly just something you think you're noticing because you're obsessed with iphones and seeing patterns that don't exist. like when you haven't gotten laid in too long and even clouds look vaguely sexual

because they're dumb as fuck and rely on men providing for therm

Because apples devices are fashion statements.

tbqh famalam, that's a meme.

Phone preference is based less on gender and more on upbringing and social groups. Everyone around you using iPhone all your life? You're probably going to buy a fucking iPhone unless you actually care about something as petty as mobile devices.

>every poorfag and his crack whore have a used 4s on lease

it's heroin chic!

Why all ifags are shitposters?

she needs to put some clothes on i can see her butt

Because they're tech illiterate

But user. My mom doesn't use an Apple phone.

>thinks his mom is qt
we're entering a weird new age of Sup Forums.

Shit its true. I just fucked a black girl last week

>and even clouds look vaguely sexual
Tfw got off to emac power button cause it's a pole in a hole

That's disgusting, user.

/thread

Shopped butt? Look at the line of the wall behind her.

kek

Why is every apple hater obsessed with finding reason to hate everything apple makes?

Jesus its just another fucking company, no different than dell or samsung. Get over yourselves faggots.

why are you defending them

i dont care either way, but im definitely curious as to why you give two shits

The boys too
(no homo)

Defending how?

from specialized attack

i mean, if you really thought they were just anther company, you simply wouldnt have said anything

Dear gawd

I would, that is exactly what they are and that is exactly why I said it.

I dont see any people attacking dell users or samsung users for whatever reason.

Complete retardation.

This
Highly innapropriate

just cause its normal doesnt mean that its not wrong

her but seems to warp the wall

enjoy HIV

I'm pretty sure there's a whole site dedicated to the concept, called men with iphones or something

oh dell is shit, Samsung has far inferior build quality

but neither of those build themselves up to be the best shit ever invented, you know? or completely morally clear, or the best materials, or the best support & newest ideas

apple does. & apple lovers do. it pisses people off. i got my grandma an iPhone. she loves it. it works for her, she can figure it out. but that phone has many flaws, & to other people i recommend different phones.

Because Android is for poorfags.

You know it's true.

>or completely morally clear, or the best materials, or the best support & newest ideas

Except every single company does that. People get mad when apple does it simply because they dislike Apple.

she needs to get blacked asap

coming from a country considered as poor or even 3rd world (Poland), I can confirm: most qt girls have iphones and use them as fashion statement, having something "American" is also a plus. the trend with Apple products - which here are way more expensive than those offered by competitors - generally applies to most well-off people with vague personalities and no need to work on a device

Because rich people are usually less ugly.

iMessage
decent camera
fashion

isnt there a way to copy that on android

I've gotten off to much weirder things

dude im jonesing for the oneplus three & with a proper case its really going to be equivalent to the latest prices of whatever apple product is currently on top

Nope.

I dont know how Americans can use android when iMessage is so superior. Even if you think Android is superior for a number of different reasons, I dont see how that is worth using SMS to communicate.

Its not a matter of price. iPhone users are richer than android users.

dude everybody pays for a plan anyway

& ask plans have unlimited texting

which means i cant think of a single real powerful benefit to imessage

youre saying that people who go android have, as a demographic, less money, even though many high end android phones are equally expensive or more than he latest iphone

Im not talking about price desu.

I have unlimited SMS too. But SMS is simply much inferior to iMessage and most internet based messengers.

>group chats
>file/video/picture/music sharing
>audio messages
>calls
etc

fair enough. but whatsapp has all of those options. & everyfuckingbody has that, which i would say blurs the line considerably

Pretty much

>tfw 9/10 oneitis coworker uses OPO, whereas every other girl at work uses an iphone (and one samsung)
>asked oneitis out via email at work
>she never replied
brehs...

everybody uses either whatsapp or telegram tho
like who the fuck uses sms lol

Americans do right?
If they dont anymore good for them, but last time I check American Android users were still complaining that they had no equal alternative to iMessage.

>asking out a coworker via email
grats you just did the creepiest possible thing you could do

All Eloi are iLoi

i asked /adv/ and some people said it was okay

;_;

Literally this, I'm surprised HR hasn't contacted you yet

dude

dude no