What phone Sup Forums use?

>I use htc 820
>show me ur phone

iPhone 5 iOS 8.1.2 here. Currently waiting to hopefully get my OPPO r7 plus, then sell off Moto x pure, OPPO find 7a and maybe my Nokia lumia 900.

Moto g lte
Lasts 2 and a half days easy, stock android, not rooted, but bootloader is unlocked

htc one m8

I might replace it with the new Nexus. If not then i will keep it for a few more years. Its a perfect phone part from the non replaceable battery which is getting a bit worned out by now.

Still i got a 10000 mha power bank in my bag so im never going to run out before i can charge it.

can u show me your powerbank?

I'm assuming it's the Xiaomi mi power bank.

redmi note 3 pro
really happy with this one

LG G4
Only thing I can complain about is battery life
Camera is god tier though

LG g5 m9

My old phone was an M8, I've since moved on to an M9, I'll likely get the 10 when there is a good sale.

I feel like their build quality and overall aesthetic is unparalleled. Samsung still makes shitty plastic phones and Sony and moto just aren't much better.

I still use the M8 as a mobile browser and game device to save my battery on my M9. I leave it on power saver mode with data and GPS disabled and I can go 2 full days without a charge.

Want to buy this. When i play Mortal Kombat X on my phone battery dead very fast

Redmi 3 is in the way, right now some useless LG phone that it's all battered down.

Also rocking an m8 here. Loving it since 2014. And probably not gonna switch till it breaks.

moto x pure

Xiaomi redmi 3

Other than drag queen colour, it's good. Very good.

Moto Sup Forums 2013, just installed Resurrection Remix now and i love it

Fell for the Galaxy S6 meme, and now i would kill to have a removable battery/sd slot. i'm never getting a phone without a removable battery again

Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-i9300)
Cyanogenmod 13 (Marshmallow)
Qi back cover

Still awesome after 4 years.

GSM StarTAC

Galaxy S6. Love it bar no expansion. Will buy Samsung for life. Tried most lead competitors and they just don't compete.

Pure edge

No Edge, I don't even have GPRS.

Xiaomi RedMi Note 2, nice phone, great camera and screen.

Xperia Z3 Compact because it was the only manlet sized phone that doesn't suck last Spring

xiaomi redmi 3

its great for money I payed

Oneplus two, best phone I've ever bought

Z5

European droid turbo owner. Never been happier with a 250€ brand new phone.

Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus, got it for free and been using since my Nokia 808 died.

asus zenfone max

Redmi Note 3 (MTK). It's about to receive Android 6 + MIUI 8 the 17th, so i'm really hyped rn

Xperia x, i like it alot. I have 2 weeks to return it, i ll make my decition by then.

nokia 130
I never used the smart features of my smart phones so I went back to dumb one for the battery life and size.

I only got it because it was free and I needed to upgrade from my LG Cosmos. I should consider another replacement soon.

Moto x 2014

BlackBerry Q10

Private: Moto G
Job: Nokia 130

Flash a ROM. I use resurrection remix and it runs very long

Funnily enough I remember seeing a lot of praise for this phone but never see anyone have it. you guys were the reason I even knew about it or got it. I love it but I wish it had more xda support. There is barely anything for this thing as of now

I was considering getting a bb when I was buying my new phone. those godtier keyboards man

John's Phone

Even without the keyboard, that god-tier OS man

>Flash a ROM

>ROM = Read-Only Memory
>Change it

comfy/10

Xperia Z2.
Never needed an upgrade. Never broke it. Only tiny scratches. This thing is a beast.

LG V10 with zero complaints

Is the battery as good as they claim? Rocking the ZenFone 2 Deluxe here.

These phones are overpriced as balls. I got a Gold one for ~£50 about 6 years ago, now the price has doubled

Have S3 SPHL710
The only reason I am replacing it soon is because shit battery

do you actually have to enter peoples numbers with these

Yes

Used the LG V10 for half a year. Picked up the G5 a few days ago, so i'm transitioning to that once my case + protector comes in.

I'm gonna miss the 2nd screen but to be honest I got a great deal on the G5. I also don't take very many photos so the V10's potential is wasted on me. I still have ~$470 left to pay on the V10 so I decided against keeping it.

That and I honestly prefer the sleek metal feel of the G5 vs the grip + side rail on the V10. Especially since I use clear cases that still shows off the design. Huge selling point for me.

Moto Sup Forums first gen, I'm tired of it to be honest fampai, 8 gb and 1 gb ram isn't cutting it anymore, but I'm too poor to get a new phone

Nexus 4
Gonna get a terminal note 3 pro soon

Redmi* goddamn autocorrect

Galaxy S7 edge exynos. The display is a bit gimmicky but the performance and battery is godlike.

M8 owner as well since 2 years and not going to change it.
I guess HTC will bankrupt because they make perfect solid phones that you don't need to change even after 3 years use.

xiaomi mi 4c with cyanogenmod 13

soon to be moto g 3rd gen but right now iphone5c

That's why you flash it

>Buying used phones.

Enjoy your piss soaked phone

good thing its waterproof, amirite?

:^)

Redmi Note 3 Pro.
Great performance, battery life, has a micro SD card and IR blaster, and it's only $220

HTC m8. I'm upgrading tomorrow to a Nexus 6P, if you guys advise on an alternative please feel free to recommend something else.

Google Nexus 5X

One Plus X

Just remember to unlock bootloader right away and root it if you want. Made that mistake with my 5X and it made me sad when the fingerprint sensor went out a few days ago because I couldn't just make a full backup.

How does it do with video/photo shots user?

Pretty comfy senpai.

iPhone SE 64GB

Just got the z5c
It's fucking good.

Nexes. Life's great.

Same m8, Nexus 5x master race

Redmi Note 3

What phone is that?

What a pleasant homescreen

Mind sharing that pape user?

Here you go fellas

fuck yea Moto X pure. Amazing phone.

Thanks!

5x

Wouldn't even consider a non Nexus device, no updates.

Galaxy s5.

Kill me now.

How is it?

Same

>using a HOMTOM rip-off

SM Knight Elite

Currently the Galaxy Note 3 but its falling apart so i will upgrade to the HTC 10.

No doubt

Got a 6P, best phone I've ever owned. I was concerned about the size of the screen but I don't think I could go any smaller for my next phone.

huawei y625

Same. Now when Nexii finally got a decent camera there's no reason not to have one.

Bought a Samsung Galaxy S7 that will arrive on Monday.

Kind of an impulse buy but I only paid 500€ for a brand new device. Based ebay gave me 10% off via coupon.

That's fucking stupid

Nexus 5, can't find anything better, hopefully HTC won't disappoint this October.

Moto x Pure with red leather back and bumper case.

Feeling the love :).

iphone 5 32 gb