Well shit

well shit

If I got a job because of my Linux experience, you can too, OP, even if you did write that yourself.

Get a job in Linux
Get a life in Linux
problem solved

I recognise your handwriting George!
I'm very disappointed!

- Dad

If your dad "really" wrote that, he is as pathetic as you and should get a life too, as well as a faggot like you to take a pic and upload it here; if you wrote it yourself, you're just twice pathetic as you thought you were.
Either way, kill yourself.

This made me sad. I didn't see my father in the last 4 years of his life after his divorce with my mother. He started spending time with his side of the family and running drugs across the border. Eventually he contracted HIV from shooting up and was very sick. He died when his house was shot up. He was living in the house I grew up in with my grandmother. They were both killed. It's one of the biggest regrets in my life and I fly back to San Antonio to visit their graves every year around fathers day.

My dad is a retired drug addict addicted to whores and I haven't talked to him in 9 years.

It doesn't bother me though because I didn't talk to him when I was growing up either.

I mostly regret it because he did get clean. And was staying clean. It would've been easier if he was still an addict.

You have to get in touch!

Is 15k/mo considered as a wage?

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/LInux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

is that why you're so fucking retarded

Time to tell your Dad how well paid Linux jobs are OP.

No, I'm this way all by myself, as god intended.

san antonio best city.
have a blenny.

My father told me he made an installation disk for Ubuntu the other day.

I said thanks but no thanks.

this is what happens when your parents find your weeb collection on your arch distro.

>They only know it's arch because you won't shut the fuck up about what is broken now at the dinner table
>They only know your a and a weeb because of your embarrassing wallpaper and the fact that you wear hooves to the dinner table as well.

>hopefully you've come to your sense

Typical parental bullshit of trying to erase any kind of identity or preferences you might have.

>if you don't do what I want or don't like to spend time with me, that means there's something wrong with you

OP should just get a Linux certification. You can get one from the Linux Foundation for like $300. Or go for something by Red Hat or OpenSUSE.

>erase any kind of identity or preferences you might have.

Welp we got a "Its not a phase mom, it's who I am" guy over here.

You should report your father to the authorities for being a GNU/Linux dealer.

did your dad piss on you as well?