No regrets

No regrets

why do you have two mousepads? and why is one so thick?

>so much regret he has to tell strangers how little he regrets

I have one. Its fun to play Skyrim on my tv. The controller on the other hand...

so is this a screen mirroring device, or is it steam content only

Imblying you gan'd jusd gonnegt your BC on the DV wid HDMI gable.

Gome on, guys, id's 2016 and beoble sdill gan't figure id oud.

BC LIDERALLY GAN DO EVERYDING!

I hate it when pc mustard retards say something like this but they never actually do it themselves. The whole "jUSt uSE yoUr PC ;3" has gone too far.

Not even talking in regards specifically to this, but many other things. I saw a thread where some people were discussing about the new GBA emulator coming to Xbox One. One guy made the extremely original comment "WhY not jUSt uSE yoUr PC ;3?" and then other guy told him because his Xbox One is in his living room, with a controller, connected to a TV for couch usage. Then the other guy literally said in caps "OH BECaUSE IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO CONNECT YOUR PC TO YOUR TV RIGHT!? IT WOULD TAKE A GENIOUS AND eXtrEME ENGINEERING TO DO THAT WOULDnd'T IT?!??!"

At this point someone would come in and say that the problem isn't related to using a keyboard & mouse on the couch, but doing so comfortably.

... see pic related.

Kek

You just add the program to steam then launch the program through the link.

So you can run emulation as well.

it's a professional bloated, buggy piece of shit

just like the source engine

and steam itself

Literally a pointless piece of shit. Enjoy your overpriced paperweight.

> is this a screen mirroring device
> or is it steam content only
Both. A separate device for Steam Home Streaming. However, it doesn't work outside of Steam, but you can add any application to it if you want to.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

I should make something like that

>mfw i have this device and it just fully hogs the PC's CPU in 30 mins of gameplay and crashes.

Where can I buy that lap table?

If you exit Big Picture Mode then you just have a screen mirror. I ended up using mine mostly to watch anime in my living room.

>having a tv

Corsair Lapdog

You can sometimes find them hidden in bouncy castles. Just make sure there aren't any SJWs or statist femenists around to accuse you of being a pedophile when you go near one of those things.

This tb h

I've contacted the company and they will not sell just the table part.

???

Well I'll pay for the couch and the woman too if it's reasonably priced.

Lol

i doubt most neckbeards here actually fit in that

(you)

I imagine you need such space and pillows because you are a fat fuck. Picture Jabba the Hut on his couch. I mean, how the fuck can you use your wheel from that position?

shots fired

very accurate shots

Wait, how is this cheaper than building your own?

Is there any Lapcat version?

Do you live in Hull? I imagine you living in Hull.

Your image makes me feel depressed.

Nah, more like fat, sweaty and lumbering shots fired.

And the shots only go to the fridge and then back to the gun they were fired from.

Yes, it is.
and are retards that have clearly never used it.
You do need steam running, obviously, but you are not confined to one program or Steam Big Picture to use it.

It's actually probably the best $50 purchase I've made in a long time. it's really useful if you want your PC in two rooms. Beats a shitty Android TV box by miles.

fffs user

more like
>it's really useful if you play retarded games where the input lag doesn't matter

That wheel looks incredibly unstable.

I don't get it what's the difference between this and just connecting your PC to your TV with an HDMI cable?

Not really, it's so my wife can be next to me while I game, she loves gta5

It would be but I screwed the back end onto the roller

People these days use a form of computer 10 hours a day every day but can't figure out these things for PC in living room

>Small PC that's quiet
>Picking out a controller
And the big one:
>CONFIGURING AND USING EMULATOR

The last one is impossible for someone who can't do anything besides plug a console into a TV and turn it on.

My PC is connected to my TV receiver with a 3ft HDMI cable, while sitting in the desk. When I turn just the receiver on my PC audio comes out the home theater, when I switch the input to the PC and turn the TV on it becomes the primary display. I play console-type games on my PC with PS3 controllers wirelessly connected to my PC on my couch.

The other issue is that it's usually kids on consoles using their parents TV, and they aren't responsible enough to own both a TV and PC at the same time.