What an amazing launch!

What an amazing launch!
Thank you Nvidia

Reminder its only $379 and only $450 founders edition.

DON'T BELIEVE THE AMD LIES. NVIDIA IS THE BEST

Keep it up Nvidicuck

living in the first world is suffering, mein freund

I guess they're trying to scoop up the money off the guys who HAVE TO HAVE IT FIRST.
When AMD has released their stuff, the prices should drop. Can't imagine many people buying them at these prices

Please show me anywhere you can buy it for $379

It's always higher than MSRP but this is straight up price gouging.
Retards that can't wait for the price to drop deserve to get ripped off.

Reminder that any price quoted in dollars is without tax included due to each state having different levels of sales tax.

In the UK sales tax (VAT) is 20%.

450 + 20% = $540
$540 is £378.80

Factor in operating costs being higher for the EU, the premium you're paying is only about £11.

The more you know.

It says the price w/out tax on the other picture is £332.50

£332.50 = $474.00, I mean $24/£16 more isn't that much, but taxation is a bitch my friend.

>400 pounds for a mid tier card

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tax being, for the most part, unavoidable means it shouldn't really factor into your decision. But it pains me to watch the uneducated compare ex-VAT price from the US with price inc-VAT in the EU and then cry about prices being higher.

If you guys want to see real price gouging check out Australia.

You forget delivery charges and insurance which negate that.

Delivery charges to the EU from Asia, comapred to the US, should on the whole be much cheaper as you can drive through the land mass rather than shell out on shipping via boat.

Insurance is entirely optional, if you're talking about warranty, EU warranties are slightly more stringent than US but most card manufacturers offer the same warranty to EU and US for the most part.

It is cheaper to ship than to drive if the amount is high enough. Chances are EU also gets them by sea as well.

Sea is very cheap m8.
Much cheaper than land shipping

>look at the prices
>laugh
>scroll down
>laugh even harder
You Euros are cucked, plain and simple.

And I hate that fucking word but man does it really apply to you slackjawed idiots.

>mid tier
>beats Titan X

that's heavy as fuck

If UK remove themselves from kEUbab then this will be cheaper :)

>this sales tax
Lel

Housing all these rapefugees come with a price

>mid tier card
I hate this Nvidia meme. *70 is high range you fuckers. Both the *70 and *80 are high range, *Ti and Titans are for enthusiasts.

This is why you need brexit.

Its not a meme when you consider the die is cut down. Nvidia have been making people pay top money for mid tier dies since the 680.

If we don't get trade deals things will actually become more expensive.

Imports from Europe will rise by 20%

The 1070 is slightly less than 1/3 of the complete chipset, so yeah less than mid tier.