Any difference in types of mother boards g ?

Any difference in types of mother boards g ?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/vYqP6X
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sockets, size, chipsets, features, connectors

yes

So just places I can plug stuff in ?

Good mother boards already have stuff like sound cards and lan cards integrated so you don't need to buy them separately.

But if I want to be able to upgrade all my parts ?

Dude can I have some of what you're smoking?

Just make sure you get one that looks futuristic and ready for combat. No fewer than 12 LEDs.

Pls, all motherboards have integrated sound cards and lan cards.
Good motherboards have dual PCIe 3.0 working at x16, not like other mid-tier mbs that have only x8 + x8. You can plug overall more devices (external sound cards, ssds, video cards etc) to your pcie sockets.

Ok cool. Is there any site that anyone would recommend where i can get up to date with motherboard tech/other computer tech ?

Can anyone recommend a mobo for this build plox?
pcpartpicker.com/list/vYqP6X

I haven't picked a video card/monitor because I'll use iGPU and wait for a deal i guess.

What are you planning to do that you need 850W for, lmao.

For my next build with 5820K , any advices¿?¿

MSI Z170-A Pro. Step up to the Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3 or the Asus Z170-A if you feel that you need the features they have.
There is no need to advertise your homosexuality on your computer.

The LEDs remain off

Gay pride mobo?

I know right, I hope it doesn't fucking blow when I plug it in. Got it because 'they' say don't buy a cheap psu so I went for quality. Got it for that price after $30 MIR. And I liked the gold efficiency and thought I'd shoot for the middle of the load/efficiency curve. Not even mad it's semi-modular.

Jesus, the LED cancer.
Why not get a LED gaymen chair to go with it??

Thanks, it looks like a good one. And it can overclock okay? First timer so I'm not gonna push it but I don't want cheap shit either so the price threw me off.

What can i do if the best X99 motherboard for the budget have this LEDS ¿?¿

here come dat chair, ohshit waddup

>x99
>budget

Shit, I'm the mobo noob guy but I guess just don't use them?

Kind of dumb if they've standardized RGB imo

Judging by Newegg reviews and the number of phases it has (6 I'm counting), it seems like an alright overclocker. Nothing extreme I'm guessing.

Motherboards with gaymer-oriented heatsinks on the South Bridge.