/bst/ Battlestation

Old thread about to die
Bought a Model F 84 Key AT on Ebay last night, shame I have to wait 2 weeks to get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00SG0EEB2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not sure if yours but a solid 9/10

Still jelly of that industrial model m

New room 1/2

>3 monitors
For what purpose?
Comfy as fug
Very barren walls otherwise dis real nice

Not so great Panorama shot 2/2

Thanks user, and yeah that pictures from when I first moved in, I've got a whiteboard and some shelves now, would like to get some art though.

>tv and 2 monitors
for what purpose?

Very nice, and I'd kill for that speed, the highest where I live is 25 mbps
Thank you, It is pretty comfy.
Looks like an awesome dorm, if it is, what college is this? 9/10

portrait monitor for web browsing, main monitor for whatever else, and TV for TV and movies isn't that obvious?
Ty it is pretty comfy despite shit pics, but i'd rather not say cause personal information on the net and all

weow

Have you always had that monitor stand or is it new? Looks nice.

dark, cant see.

Very comfy. Like the lamp.

Dorm? Looks pretty cramped.

Ahh Understand that. I honestly didnt give a shit saying my college on Sup Forums, actually thats how I meant a friend. Anyways, The pics are pretty shit, thank you s7
I am sorry, Not sure why the pics werent coming out correctly

Defo mine, and cheers for the good rating
Yeh I'll never replace the industrial ssk as my main keyboard.
3 monitors cos why the fuck not desu, I can keep all my shit open and never have to worry about minimizing.
The stand was a recent purchase

Early.

Just finished this morning.

R8 h8

Shitty and messy but whaaaaatever

Really nice man, source on keyboard?

if you don't mind me asking man, where abouts do you live?

Now, to actually start putting my computer setup on the desk, still waiting for a powerline adapter, hopefully it works :/, and shorter cables for my sound interface for speakers, and mic.

I reside in california, in a sort of low income area, cause poorfag

7/10
lots of Apple meme

9/10
I like

9/10
Comfy and functional

Cool. Glass desk not my taste but ok. 7/10. Remove more clutter.

Really nice looking room man, by the looks of your room I thought you were from eastern europe. Just asking cause i'm retarded, who's the painting of?

>autistic multi monitor setups
>Says it's for """"""""productivity"""""""''

Literally fuck off Sup Forums with this autistic shit, there's no need for more than one monitor

thanks user.nice cactus you got there too.
Yeah, cable management isn't easy on glass.

Thanks. It's just filco majestouch 2 TKL with RE gamer set and marble wrist rest.

Admirin'

its for more comfortable procrastination

Cosmo Kramer, he's a character from a critically acclaimed sitcom from the 90's called Seinfeld

>Using a computer for leisure

No, literally fuck of

B8? I'm a stock trader / researcher. Reading off scientific journals, typing while referencing from something, and shitposting is better with 2 monitor.

But i'd agree you don't need more than 2. 2 is plenty, 3 is pushing it.

What is the monitor stand you are using?

ty famalam
if you read the thread I said it's for web browsing
bruh stop shitposting

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00SG0EEB2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

screen faggot reporting in

nice setup but I'm triggered by you exhausting through your radiator.

side note: can anyone recommend an ultrawide? I recently upgraded to a 980ti and a 4790k and this 23" 1080 display isn't cutting it.

I got it for whenever Im doing work, I have youtube on the other. Give me more cancer b8m8

I want the normie to go

Moved my vertical monitor next to my apple display. I don't like having just one monitor.
>No updated pic

extra comfy

Explain to me how being able to see more things at once does not increase productivity.

fuck off with your b8

>Explain to me how being able to see more things at once does not increase productivity.
pebcak

Ahh yeah man I know that show, never bothered watching it though, apparently its final season ending was a let down?

>apparently its final season ending was a let down?
that's every sitcom, family

Bruh, even gaymers using more than 1 monitor these days, one for gaming and one for streaming.

Same case. Are you enjoying it, user?
Also, nice monitor. i didn't know AOC has something that looked nice.

same RoseWill Keyboard. I think its a pretty good cheap mechanical keyboard.

'Sup

Kinda shitstation like, but fuck it

do you live on your own user? Just cause i see quite a few people having anime girls on their walls and I just think like, how would their parents/roomates react, to seeing a generally young looking cartoon girl on a grown mans wall

>large monitors just so they can display anime wallpapers

is that g3 keyboard mechanical?

looking pretty clean as always.
comfy room.
The poker is looking pretty cute.
comfy and cute station bb.
>computers are only super serious machines
Yah go back to the GateWay grandpa. Dont want to hear your stories of how you programmed whats necessary and not these frilly GUIs.
Alot to look at.
Pretty interesting station. Teh set up is pretty neat
Should clean man.

3/10
2/10
3/10
4/10
Can't rate, needs to be zoomed further away
3/10
3/10
1.5/10
5/10; could be a 6/10 without the Xbox and a good chair
Need to see the chair but could be 6/10
5/10

All in all a very pathetic display of battle stations in this thread thus far

What is this, complication of the worst battle stations on Sup Forums edition?

0/10

poor taste: the post

>giving low rates
>not showing his own

Harsh.

Post yours.

Here's my battlecorner.

Which pathetic battle station is yours? I could easily let you know how to improve it

And no my tastes aren't bad, I'm an interior designer and a space planner, so it's kind of my job but yeah I'm sure a neckbeard like you knows better than what I get paid 90k for a year

>The poker is looking pretty cute.
Yeah i like it

>Can't rate, needs to be zoomed further away
there is literally nothing left out of the picture other than some of the right monitor.

Zoom out further and needs a chair but probably the best one ITT so far, in my professional opinion

I'm supposed to take advice from someone that wont post his bst? lolno

But, mine doesn't even have a pc connected in it yet ;(

Then post your station you aspy

Well, i'm 25 and still living with my parents, not like i'm unemployed or anything. But I usually watch anime with my dad and sometime with my sister. They enjoyed it and so do I, so yeah., no complain

It's fucking great, I love it. I upgraded from some 30 dollar case that was complete shit. I can now put my desktop on my desk without being embarrassed.
And the monitor is freaking great. I would put it vertical but mounting it is a pain in the ass. I need to get an adapter and then a desk mount.
I agree. It''s probably my best keyboard I've owned so far.

Is that 4 monitors or is your middle monitor's wallpaper split?

What keyboard is that? looks a bit odd.

really nice vibe man, similar to me, nice dark room, really relaxing and tranquil, i'd love to get a red led lamp bulb

I'm not going to get baited into posting mine so you can reply "lel looks like shit" to further bait me

>tfw my parents keep the AC at 82
Fuck Florida

confirmed for assburgers

1/10

Nah, it's Viewsonic Ku520

Looks cheap and shitty

Doubt it, but i'll bite.
My bst is the one that ends with 804,
Do your worst.

>Is that 4 monitors or is your middle monitor's wallpaper split?

Topkeke

ok

alright, pretty cool, sounds like your family is relaxed and understanding, have a nice day man.

Oh god the desk is thin. Looks pretty clean though.
I like mine for taking to places.
Terminus Mini from Unique Keyboards. Its like a plank but with extended modifiers and two space bars.
Thanks I hope to keep improving it. Been in a internship so have to go get money again soon to start a new project. Going to try my hand in a sleeper.

Cluttered mess the post
Tiny ass fucking desk three times too small for all the shit he has on it the post

Terrible lighting the post

Lower back destruction from the piece of shit chair the post

Nice window view jk it's literally Chinese apartment tier the post

comfy
goals/10
overwatch, mein nigger
comfy
8/10
super comfy
need another monitor pls
goals/10
dat monitors setup
Just need to take care of the cables
9/10
9/10

It is, It would be a better keyboard lying on my table if I wasn't poor as shit

Your standards in women must also be pretty low huh?

They also didnt teach you to manage wires.
>Interior designer
>doesn't want to show off superior style
You summer kids are funny.

No I don't think you understand how shit it truly is

If I bent over on your desk and sprayed diareah shit all over it- that would be better looking Than that keyboard

>interior designer
>rates the outside view
weow

Same thing goes to you

It's not as bad as you think my man

>I like mine for taking to places.
i would take mine but i never go anywhere

:^(

>Cluttered mess the post
Yeah, you're right about this one
>Tiny ass fucking desk three times too small for all the shit he has on it the post
3x4m room size, can't help it.
>Terrible lighting the post
Oh sorry, i turned off the light when i took a photo of it. Never liked synthetic lightning at the first place.
>Lower back destruction from the piece of shit chair the post
Flintan is much better than my old chair. Saving to buy some better chair tho

>Nice window view jk it's literally Chinese apartment tier the post
Well, i'm asian and that's a pic of my room at my home. Shit windows replacement indeed. Fuck that architects. Really want to remodel my home but it cost a fortune and i'm too lazy to do it.

Anymore?

>summer kid

Hmm and how is it a summer kid is an interior designer making 90k again? What's your job? Or right you're an unemployed NEET

Get the FUCK out of my thread right now tripfaggot
Your a special kind of retard aren't you? It's almost as if we as humans are capable of seeing the outside world through this magical portal we call a window while being inside of a structure

But no views are unimportant, I'll just spray diareah out of my butthole and paint all your windows with my wet shit since it won't impact you

Maybe

>Your a special kind of retard aren't you? It's almost as if we as humans are capable of seeing the outside world through this magical portal we call a window while being inside of a structure
So you're rating the window? Thats pretty autistic desu baka. I'm sure you're a great interior designer.

Mornin'

>windows 10

kek

Suuuuure
BBummer man its my extra till I sell it.
>makes under six figures
>thinks hes huge shit
I work construction and am currently interning for running a high schools tech. I make as much as you do and it isnt even a career yet. Not being cruel but if you are going to act like a bitch maybe you should make more then a kid working in construction. Maybe if you were actually hired for your shit taste you wouldn't be so mad. Im a trip but you are a worse fagget.

But after think it again, i would left my windows as is. I need it for the sunlight to come into my room. So i don't care either.

Windows are a huge portion of interior design

It influences where everything is put
Influences the lighting
And having windows and a good view is objective my better than having your battle station in say a cold cellar

Ricefag reporting in

4/10

I'm sorry but let's get rid of that wallpaper and we'll talk, okay honey?

cringe

>I'm in highschool and literally on here during the summer but I'll call people with jobs the summerfag!

Thank you that will be all from you today summerchild

>wallpaper
Aw come on man, that's my curtains.

Pure cringe desu

Are you also a doctor since you know all the causes of back pain?