Is AMD going to bless us with more Polaris new? RX490? Vega? Zen? AM4? Nothing?

Is AMD going to bless us with more Polaris new? RX490? Vega? Zen? AM4? Nothing?

Watch tomorrow at 1130AM PDT
pcgamingshow.com

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/amdadria/posts/998831046882065
aida64.com/downloads/N2I5NWNkNzc=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gonna watch this at lunch time in nvidia :^)
>mfw you know the nvidia launch plan so you can make a much better informed decision than Sup Forums and leddit plebs

>tfw 490 costs slightly less tha a 1070 and is dead even in power

Knowing AMD it's just more dumb 480 benchmarks

Which saddens me since the 480 looks like it's going to be a good card, but AMD just keep muddying the waters with dumb bullshit

Where were you when AMDestroyed Nvidicuck?

Marketing wise, they just need to show the card being used. No benchmarks. Let every one figure it out when the card is released.

>using the smiley with a carat nose

^:)

>using the smiley with a carat forehead

Probably going to just reveal the RX 480 to the GAYMEN crowd.

You know they won't touch a stream unless it's got a bunch of forced memes, esports ATHLETES™, and flashing lights. I'd include dubstep in this list, but... god damn it AMD.

remember the last show? when they had a dual fury build using intel...

what if zen was far enough along they are using one of them instead of intel?

>The rest of the 400 series
>AM4 chipsets
>Desktop Bristol Ridge
>Summit Ridge
>AMD's own VR device for poorfags

They'll still be using Intel.
Zen is DOA, deprecated by Skylake and Broadwell-E before release.

The other Polaris chip with 2560 or 2048 shaders.
It's too early for the other ones and showing up with the Polaris 11 low power chips at a PC gaming event would be embarrassing

They might go for the 'laptop gaming now viable' meme.

>tfw AMD is going to start copying Nvidia because what Nvidia does makes money

Is RX 480 = 480x or just 480

They've said as much that one of their goals with Polaris is to bring console tier GPUs to laptop APUs. What would be fucking weird is that considering Apple is going to be using Polaris, they could have been referencing Apple wanting to make hardcore gaming on Mac a thing. I highly highly doubt that though. It's way more likely Apple us going with Polaris to save power and heat on their super thin computers

Probably just more information about the 470/80.

I don't even care anymore.

I'm locked down by FreeSync until 144Hz 1440p stops being high end, let's just get this over with.

>pc gaming showcase
Yeah, I am sooooo excited for more indie games

no it's mister nostril nose no eyes

a decent graphics card in an ultralight 10-hour-battery-life laptop would be nice, but doesn't belong on a PC gaming show.

Polaris 11 is more powerful than current consoles.

>VR MEME FOOTAGE

guaranteed

^:-)

they'll declare that ashes of singularity and hitman are the true god video games and all others are mere heresy.

HAIL AOS, HAIL AMD

all Nvidels must burn

lord Raja will save us all

amen.

Zen and 490 are the main thing that should interest people.

APU is meh

hummmmm....this sounds about right.

The last time AMD hyped something up all they did was shoot a balloon into space.

Never again, either show us something concrete or don't open your mouth at all you fucking talkers.

>APU is meh
APUs will get interesting once Directx 12 becomes widespread. You'll be able to crossfire your iGPU and your dedicated GPU.

Summit Ridge APUs with HBM memory will probably be able to play most games on 1080p with acceptable framerates. Adding a super cheap GPU to the APU will definitely let you play games in 1080p.
They'll be great for budget builds.

considering one went backwards in performance and one went full jew, if amd is even sandy bridge performance on 8 cores its a home run

>You'll be able to crossfire your iGPU and your dedicated GPU.
You already can.

AMD will show a Zen CPU running DOOM.

kikebook.com/amdadria/posts/998831046882065

I bet my money on more useless 480 benchmarks that have no actual concatenation with in game performance (Just like 390 was blowing 970 away in 3D Mark score just so it can run slower than your average OCed 970 in every decent AAA title until AMD managed to shit out some drivers in 2016)

Can't wait for those overall performance charts that favor AMD for running better in some dx12 indie titles and 4K at still very much unplayable fps. Wew lad.

>Apple keynote in 4 hours
>AMD gamer show in 5 hours
Is this intentional? Apple will probably show the new MacBooks with Polaris 11.

Jaha AMDcucks are this delusional thinking Apple cares a shit about them

AMD probably made a deal that they can't announce it before Apple does.
Apple wants to have the first ultra light laptop with "better than PS4" graphics performance

all of these except the VR set seem reasonable.

foolishly or not though, AMD believes in separation of responsibilities and doesn't try to get in the display/device market like G-sync, Shield, etc.

AMD is trying to keep everything open...and thats foolish in the business world.

>AMD is trying to keep everything open
just like defecation in india

Go

Back

To

Sup Forums

Holy shit how many times do we have to go over this?

Stop

Using

A

Trip

Holy shit how many times do we have to go over this?

They will be announcing hardware. OP's comments talks about hardware.

My guess :

They anonce a RX 480X or RX 490 that will cost $350 with the performances of a 1080
October will be the release of the equivalent of the fury and 2017 will be equivalent of the fury X

>11am pdt

when is this in real time instead of Poo Day Time?

Op only cares about said hardware for MUH GAYMES

You fags never talk about business graphics cards like the Quadro or Fire Pro, just these gaymur cards

>linking to pcgaming

(you)

But does that mean their laptop APUs can delivery console quality gaming with reasonable heat output and power consumption? I think it's that second part that AMD cares more about here.

>sold my 380 last friday for Euro 165
>35 euro for a grapichal update.
>Now Pic got released
Damn it feels good

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Kill yourself degenerate weaboo scum

Newfag...

>hating your hilarious tripfriends

>Quadro or Fire Pro

You go to /3 then I will go to /v

it's weird that there's no Titan X there anymore

source for pic?

aida64.com/downloads/N2I5NWNkNzc=

>preliminary GPU information for AMD Radeon RX 470 (Polaris 10 Pro)
>preliminary GPU information for AMD Radeon RX 480 (Polaris 10 XT)

So, the 480 is the full Polaris 10 chip. If that's the case, then what will the 490 be? Full Vega? And what about the Fury equivalent?

If this is true, which I doubt.
Nvidiots should really consider suicide.

Top of /r/amd right now

I don't care if that site is cancerous, at least its interesting to read during times when GPU's are dropping

>having such a YUGE ego that you unironically think people care if it's you posting or not
Yeah, nah, you're a cunt

Vega 10 is the 490
Vega 11 (mid 2017) is the Fury

490 would be Vega lite and fury xxx full Vega.

That makes sense. Thanks anons.

New gpu with 16Gb HBM2

Lets see if I am correct

3 Dubs in a row..can i get sum too?

GO AMD GO

When did Mr skeltal get fucking jetpacks nshit?

490 will be a 390 rebrand

How can you be this bloody stupid unintentionally?

Thank you for your input, now go be a fagget somewhere else.

Also note how the 9 is clipped weirdly in the 490 [oc] bar when other 9s in the pic aren't

I mean we all know that the 390 390x was a rebrand but honestly... they gud.

They already said that this new line of GPU will be a new 14mm architecture

You tried

>toot
oh shit kek

Nice trumpet skeltal

I'm at the event, I heard some guy say he saw Vega crossfire beating the 1080 in aots by 73%

The funds have been deposited into your account. Keep posting

My dad just twerks at Nintendo and he says you're full of shit

Don't hurt em Raj!

Look guys it's Poop It Pradesh!

Good GPU and much bandwidth will come to you but only if you post POOP IT PRADESH

PEPPER IT PEDRO

You morons. Raja is no poo. Poo's only purpose is to poo anywhere that is not the loo. Raja is the graphics man.

>Raj is no poo

It's all poo mang.

He's OUR Poo, he can take it.

>implying you can contain the poo

>even in power to to the 1070
Don't you mean the 1080?
AMD doesn't part this hard without a reason.

kek look at him trying to be le cigar smoking business man

Poos are so fucking socially retarded and try so hard to act western.

Topkek

Let me guess, it was not crossfire but the native multi GPU support in Ashes of the Singularity.

Party hard.

You wish you had this much swagger

Raja would poo on you

We all know AMD would NEVER make a bad decision/celebrate prematurely, right?

RTG hasn't yet.

>Hilarious
Wew.

Nigga what? Mainstream 8 core processors would be fantastic. Broadwell-E is a fucking joke and releasing an 8 core chip in the pricerange of lower end Broadwell-E that competes with a $1000 core would be amazing.

I want Polaris to succeed, but let's not kid ourselves. It will probably be better than the 970/390, but that's about it. Having a card that can OC and deprecate the entire GPU lineup for $200 would be incredible, but they would have definitely mentioned that instead of going with more AotS bullshit. If anything, you should be excited for fatter Polaris. Their full variant will definitely deliver performance very close to the 1070 for $80 less.

And they're pretty new. Isn't Polaris their first product?

Can anybody give me source on where the fuck they're getting Vega 10 and 11? They haven't talked about it at all.

I'm one of the very few AMD guys that also believe this. I also think it's going to run like crap on DX11 but awesome on DX12