I mean, for programming and software work, its good eh? 7ms response time tho

I mean, for programming and software work, its good eh? 7ms response time tho.

>your birthdate + 15 years
>buying a FHD monitor
>caring about response time

"software" "work", more like gaym playing.

For programming, response time is not important.

Don't listen to Sup Forums.

I've personally done ms tests on monitors from 1-80ms

Wasn't noticeable until around 50ms

It's 200 dollars so who cares?
Get one and if they suck you can businezzwork more money.

>7ms

Literally a non issue on a 60hz monitor. Anything up to 12ms is unnoticeable on that, and I'm already accounting for fluctuations in refresh time

Pick up a couple.

At 60hz, it is less than 1Frame input delay. Unless you do some frame perfect """"programming""""""" it doesnt matter like holy shit man. Triggered

>not using Dell Ultrasharps

kys

I got this aoc e2460s monitor I'm currently using for €189 1 and a half years ago, 1080p, matte finish, 80hz with 1ms response time. I really don't get how you couldn't find a better screen at that price point one and a half years later. Btw I live in Belgium, better known as tax hell.

Picc

no you need a 144hz 27in IPS 4K monitor to do programming

Ehh 190€ for what is essentially an entry level 1ms panel is okayish at best. We have it even worse in Portugal and I can find some business class 24's at 200€ already

this right here. If you type as fast as me you'll need those 144hz to keep up and the 4k to have enough space.

> using anything not Eizo or Nec
> narrow gamut, shit color reproduction, shit backlight uniformity, shit electronics, shit contrast, shit blacks, no hardware calibration
> muh Hz and ms for gayming tho!

Well, seeing tards like op living in 'Murica where everything costs a lot less asking if the shitty overpriced crap they bought is good makes me wonder if the place I got it from was ran by retards who don't know you need to make profit.

That is very overpriced, I got a "24 144hz 1ms for $200, Atron vision

If your workflow is anything like mine you'd need 3 1000Hz 8k OLED panels

It's all about supply and demand. I did make a thread last week about this, I managed to grab a couple of dell u2417h's for 220€ each

>for programming and work
>response time
Have you ever worked in your life?

He probably needs to buy himself 2 GTX1080s as well to display all the information.

u fucked up faggit
>
>
>