What went wrong with it?
This shit browser is unusable right now

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/brave/browser-laptop/issues/1105
law.cornell.edu/constitution/amendmentxiv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm using it just fine.

>open sores in action

I was one of the 1st users of firefox when it came out in the nineties...and am still using waterfox nowadays

open source?

it came out in 2014.

phoenix was in 2002, firebird in 2003 and firefox in 2004.

corporate culture

you mean in 2002

FUKKEN SCROOGLED

they tried to turn it into chrome for some fucking retarded reason, thus abandoning the development philosophy that make it good in the first place; also they hired a bunch of retards

Change for the sake of change.

Once a software reaches maturity and becomes stable the only thing left to do is start adding new useless features and bloat.

Works fine on my machine :^)

>unusable

>this bing commercial

i had forgotten about this. this was gold! i think i never laughed so hard in my entire life.

What build are you using and what OS, and what's your RAM usage.

I had a problem with it and it was unusable too.

SJW and fat faminists, not even memeing right now. Instead of improving the browser, cuckzilla has been busy removing the term "slave" from code.

Our only hope now is Brave.

What exactly is 'wrong' with firefox?

Performance and stability is dogshit like always. Thousands of dollars go into destroying the white male cis instead of improving the browser.

>multi threading support is broken

everything

>slow
>unstable
>horrible UI
The only reason Firefox ever got any market share is that it was the only alternative to IE6 which was even worse. Sorry to ruin your childhood, but Firefox was never good and you were not a hacker for installing it.
There's a reason the world jumped to Chrome. Mozilla maintaining their "we only have to stay one step ahead of IE" mindset wouldn't have stopped the bleeding, it would have only accelerated it.

Isn't it due for the next update? Although yeah, I forced it on 47 and while it felt nice it broke scrolling

google stopped working with mozilla to create there own browser.
Worship the superior browser chrome!

>unusable

For some inexplicable reason it got slower and slower over the years. I finally took the time to install Chromium and addons for it a few weeks ago, trying to use it as my daily browser now.

The way FF behaved on my system lately was abysmal. I had lots of tabs, sure, in the 100+ range, but it takes 30s+ to start on a 850 EVO SSD. After I close it, the process lingers in the background for 30s+ once again, if I kill it it fucks with my session. Sometimes scrolling isn't smooth and loading a tab sometimes freezes the entire browser for short periods of time and it generally takes longer than Chromium.

Fucking abysmal, it used to be so fucking good and now they've fucking ruined it.

This.

Does someone has the image about all the SJW'ing happening at Nocislla?

Upgrade to SeaMonkey. It's like Firefox without the RAM issues

>tfw using firefox
>tfw shitposting in 100+ threads just fine

No wonder their games are so shit nowadays

>Equality is preferring one sex over the other

I hope he's talking about the top picture

No wonder the games that they churn out are carbon copies of AC2.

performs really shitty, I ended up switching to the botnet but fuck does it run so much better

Firefox is okay.

I keep trying other browsers then end up coming back to Firefox, they always have a handful of little but annoying inconveniences, I guess I've just become accustomed to the Firefox ones.

You need to reinstall it after a year or something than it will run faster again.

The regressive left is what, like with almost anything they touch

Use Palemoon or IceCat.

>using anything chrom+ related
fuck off bcrypt, you bitch

>Brave is Blink-based
Huh, I always assumed it'd be Gecko based

>Brave doesn't rely on libchromiumcontent
Cuck

>github.com/brave/browser-laptop/issues/1105

no wonder their games are buggy pieces of shit

where "fine" = "your browser has crashed"

IE was never good

Chrome prevents you from visiting sites it doesn't like

Only Vivaldi is somewhat decent through clunky and weird

Firefox is fine.

Got about 100 tabs open. 500 MB used. Even if it went to 1-2GB which I've seen, I wouldn't be bothered.

>What went wrong with it?
SJWzilla and turining it into a chrome clone

Why're you calling me a cuck? I don't use that bullshit.

>have a few token women and minorities in your company
>suddenly every bitch wants to be in on the gig

It always starts with a few, ALWAYS.

inb4muh slippery slopes

firefox is stable but it is now noticeably slower at loading the same content than chrome which is a damn shame.

>SJWzilla
>I'm so triggered by people having differing opinions that I will boycott a perfectly fine browser because of it!
Embarrassing

It's not like the CEO got fired for his opinions :^)

Except they literally ruined the fucking browser, r3ddit.

RIP in peace firefox.

Nope, you're right. Women ruin everything. Entire clubs have imploded because a vagina holder was accepted.

It's not our fault you're using a dinosaur PC for browsing purposes.

But firecock is legitimately dogshit. I switched to chrome last month and everything is fast as fuck. Haven't had a single crash either.

I'm using a chuwi hi8 btw.

Chrome's only advantage is that it's faster, which is a stupid fucking meme

Well it's not a meme to me. It is legitimately faster. Fuck firecock.

I've never crashed with Firefox though. And as far as updates go, Chrome isn't going to support Win 7 forever. Already stopped with XP and Vista.

Considering Firefox runs as fast on my PC... Yeah, no, Chrome's a meme.

Yeah, I never said it wasn't faster dumbass. I'm just saying speed is stupid when it looks like ass no matter what you do and is lacking feature wise.

My only issue with firefox is that facebook crashes almost everytime I'm on it. But I suspect that's on fb's end since it takes well over 10 seconds to load compared to how other sites load in an instant.

Is chrome the only good alternative to firefox.

It just crashed on me after browsing more than 4 tabs. I think I'm done with firefox.

SeaMonkey

SJWs.

>closed wontfix
I'd say someone should fork it, but it's such a buggy clusterfuck now that starting over would be better.

>starting over would be better
Which is what they're working on, just wait for servo

47 isn't performing well for me at all. Downgraded to 46.* and will sit here till 47 is fixed.

That might be a viable point if Firefox wasn't objectively shit and lagging 5 years behind Chrome in terms of security and features

> this thread again

>they're working on
Anything churned out by those fucking retards is going to be garbage.

And has vastly better security but that's also a meme right?

Typical freetard

Except all the good engineers have been replaced with purple haired land whales and black lesbian trannies in the name of diversity so don't expect anything good coming out of that company

No, that's a plus, but not worth the lack of features
>Typical freetard
Now you're just throwing baseless insults. I've never been

>to hire based on gender
>equality
how can people be so stupid and spew out nonsense like that seriously. i will never understand.

>muh gaymergate
You're on the wrong site.

what

not him but I like my sister.

What the fuck does his post have to do with gamergate? You're a fucking moron.

>I'm a moron
You're definitely on the wrong board.

No, I'm really not. I'm on the technology board to discuss technology.

You've confused self-absorbed MRA whining for "discussing technology." Since you apparently can't control your emotions, please keep them to yourself.

Commodo Dragon is master race desu

This crashing business is news to me.

I have no clue what you're on about, but whatever it is you're wrong. Go eat a dick faggot.

All the good people were fired from mozilla because they didn't believe in fag marriage. No joke.

>Sorry to ruin your childhood, but Firefox was never good and you were not a hacker for installing it.

Holy shit all this projecting, please tell me you are memeing. Enjoy your botnet.

>I'm so triggered by people having differing opinions that I will boycott a perfectly fine browser because of it!

But that is literally EXACTLY what the SJWs did to mozilla.

>where "fine" = "your browser has crashed"
I've been using Firefox since 2005. I don't think it's crashed more than 10 times on my PCs in that time period.

is this real

Of course it's real.
Adword trading is what a lot of companies on the net make their money out of nowadays.

No, they fired a person who gave money towards the effort of depriving others of rights. That is not "having an opinion" and that is not speech. There is no right to oppress.

Censuring the intolerant is not oppression, it's punishment for actual misdeeds.

Since when is Mozilla a law authority?

PALE MOON

I feel your pain, OP. I guess everyone does.
Fucking moz doing shit after shit and just fucking with ff.
Hope that Servo fix that shit.

At least you have Vivaldi and his JS UI for now, since Opera went full china.

And what rights would that be?

law.cornell.edu/constitution/amendmentxiv

When did he try to undermine this right? He wants to kick out illegal non-citizens, that amendment is for citizens. Not for people who were neither born nor naturalized in the US.

Also known as enforcing the law of the land.

Jesus Christ, you right wingers can't even keep your racism straight.

Nice bait, I am a german left winger.

>gaymergater
>left wing