Basest of base tech reviewers

admit it Sup Forumsents YOU watch MKBHD
The guy often gives honest and critical opinion of consumer tech products. A great example being BEATS.

C4etech is better.
t. Not a poo in loo

his mudface being an exception Marques is pretty white desu

Literally all he does is read the hardware specs off and comments on how it looks.

It wouldn't even pass for a review if it was someone else

Computing Forever is basically Sup Forums + Sup Forums the better parts of them

he has a deep understanding of the part of tech that appears to STYLE... style being the primary factor on which people who are not piss poor decite what tech to buy I think he is bretty gud

HE'S THE FUCKING BEST

I don't think you understand where you are.

he's video are art

he is an technician artisan if you ask me

I do occasionally.

I dont have much interest in the newest poodroid phones so i dont watch a lot of his reviews.

He used to be good.

Now it's just:
1/ reading of the spec sheet
2/ the camera is average/good/fantastic
3/ the battery is average/good/fantastic
4/ see you later guysssss

an interesting way to put it but on the side of content I see his videos as a starting point of consumer research as to what one should buy. On top of that based only on his videos you will have a pretty good idea of how you will be looked upon by other normies

well desu manufacturers have been coming out with some pretty bland phones lately. Rearly do I see a need to comment on something other than specs, design, overall feel given that no new major features have been appearing. On things such as dual cameras (not new but more relevant now than before) he comes out with separate videos and puts them in a contemporary context

You forgot the part where he shills for those ugly decals he always uses.

All he does is read off a spec sheet and shoot B roll on a RED camera

he peaked with that car video

knows what's up

Why can't all black people be like Marques

DOPE
CRISPY

vwestlife

He's too white

AUDIOTECHNICA

All his videos since he graduated have been shit
>Muh cool apartment
>Muh top 5s