Everthing checks out.

>vintage IBM

MY HEART

Chuck E has seen some shit.

>behind next to window
0/10 comfy

did someone say comfy

sauce on that bunny pic?

Meh, mine is comfy for me, but probably isn't for others.

>n64 controller
>least comfy controller of all time

How do you make your PC stand on the wall like that

Opps, isn't rotated.

shitty res tho

Yea, I want to get a Gamecube and Gamecube adapter for my pc, instead of usign some shitty third party n64 controller.

Dude you look like you need a hybrid tiling WM. Ghetto-tiling windows like that looks shitty as fuck.

Like what?

This was me on windows, and that is exclusively the reason I moved to a GNU/Linux OS.

dude you need i3wm, that shit is so bad, you really need proper tiling

Other people sometimes say my poorfagstation is comfy. I just think that i need a bigger desk.

Good luck finding games for it. Decent Gamecube games are getting really impossible to find as of late.

emuparadise

Thread..

is this better?

Sure... oh.

i3 manages the bullshit 4 u

I'll check it out... I used Aquasnap for this.

rip, no windows version

not really, i3wm gaps and vanilla would suit you great, and switching is really easy compared to having to click it individually with Windows, Windows uses an Openbox like windows manager that isn't really for people who enjoy tiling

Isn't it for linux only though? Or is their something like Wine except for windows and runs linux files?

Yeah it's for GNU/Linux only, you could always use Wine, Wine runs very well unless you are trying to play games or some shit, in the case of games just dual boot to there, otherwise steam works on GNU/Linux. Also Windows has a weak sound software, Linux provides higher quality audio with ALSA, also you can run foobar2k perfectly in Wine, I personally use DeaDBeeF as it's literally a Foobar2k clone and is just as good except open source and works on only GNU/Linux and Mac at the moment.

Please tell me your gf has an 80s bush

I have Ubuntu 16.04 dualbooted, but I couldn't resolve my sound issue, and the ubuntu forum never answered my question. (no linux distro sound works for me anymore somereason, may have to get a soundcard just for that)

>fag pride botnet edition

that's odd, is it using PulseAudio? If it does that may be the problem, if not and everything doesn't work then it's probably a hardware issue, a bad part.

Although, I am thinking about getting a IBM Thinkpad T60 and installing Linux on it for school. I'll probably install either Slackware, Gentoo, or Mint, unless I find a distro I never heard of that I like best.

About a month ago I booted a Linux live cd and sound worked, but sound stopped working randomly. No clue what happend.

opps, forgot to put that i dont know..

>gf

Gentoo
please
Install Gentoo.

>homo
>furry
>trap taking hormones

just end yourself like a good mentally ill faggot

>Reddit
>best tiled...

Really, guy?

I got a T60, and installed Pacbang, then switched to Ubuntu MATE 15.10.

Unless you're playing Melee just go with a 360/XBone/DS4, the button layout will fuck you up in a lot of things

bump

>Post a modern system with this level of comfy
...literally any modern system? How the fuck does that look comfy?

That case is too tacky.

>implying that a person would not be playing melee

step aside, cunts

Shit is expensive, it's like $50 for a copy with the box now. Disc only is around $45.

Melee was always expensive.
Even back in 2004, I paid $30 for a used copy at gamestop.

>that terrible shoop
Fucking weeabofags wish they had that computer

I'm bidding on a copy on ebay right now, hopefully I get it for under $40.

Either way it will be worth it to falcon punch my homeboys.

why does this computer have autism?

The only "comfy" thing in that reliq is the mechanic keyboard. Just take a look at the rest of devices.

>horizontal CPU with shitty cooling system.

>crt monitor that will let you blind in two years and you can't let alone without a screensaver during more than 10 minutes or you will have a permanent shemale image in the background.

>mouse with ball and two (TWO) buttons.

Stop being a nostalia faggot. The keyboard is cool, but the rest pretty much sucks if you use it in a modern CPU.

Stop calling the case a CPU. You sound like my tech illiterate mom when you say that stupid shit.

To be fair, the CPU probably is horizontal.

How many of those systems are actually configured so that they can actually be used to their full (albeit limited) potential?

Of course it is. But read the last sentence in his post. He thinks the machine is called a CPU.

>Of course it is.
No, not of course. Never of course.

Wow, is that reversi?

sorry, illiterate
you're not gonna save yourself now

Those weren't pentium machines, so of course they were horizontal. Kek, pentium2 was garbage anyway.

If you pay as much as people used to pay for their PCs back then you'll get all the comfy (which by the way is a retarded buzzword) you want.

Go to bed Wesley

Soft modded Wii + Nintendont + SD card. Problem solved.

Every time. Every fucking time.

>implying there's anything inadequate about the PC AT's cooling
>being this much of a fucking retard
>giving a fuck about the third mouse button when you're using the keyboard to scroll like an educated human being instead

>Design
GOAT
>Keyboard
GOAT
>Durability
GOAT
>Architecture
GOAT

you mean with this level of shitty

I had a vintage IBM like this as a kid 'cause we were too poor for a good computer and a family was giving it away. I remember playing a lot of Family Feud on it. But I can never remember what OS it used, and haven't been able to figure it out since. All I remember unfortunately is that the GUI consisted of blue or purple folders that you had to navigate through with the keyboard (no mouse). Anyone?

The folders were actual folder icons, just to clarify. On a plain black background.

OS/2 Wave, probably

Do you mean OS/2 Warp? I had a look at some photos and that's definitely not it. When I say GUI, I'm being generous. Literally a black screen with folder icons on it.

Is it DeskMate?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DeskMate
Also featured in this episode of Computer Chronicles:
>youtube.com/watch?v=m-DHVClSvTo

Sorry, it's been a while. And I hadn't noticed you said black background until I had already posted. But it could be a version of OS/2 in general, using a an environment like DeskMate or GEM.

No, that looks far more advanced than what I used. Thanks, though.

It's cool, thanks for the suggestion.

It's from an artist named Bonk.

i thought Sup Forums liked traps

I really want to fuck that bunny

Sup Forums likes traps
a mentally ill tranny who takes hormones and genuinely believes he's stuck in the wrong body is by definition not a trap, but an abomination

two of the drugs in that picture are gas ex and what looks like ibuprofen

not sure what that big one is

I saw people modding Snes case to become PC.
There must be an PC modding where transform the old PC into super fucking powerfull PC.

youtube.com/watch?v=KPjqDQzdufo

What a waste of a perfectly good SNES.
If you want to make a nice PC, buy a new case, you don't have to shove your ITX mobo in something that wasn't designed to take one.

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There is more.
youtube.com/watch?v=wcfbdWzNXF4

Honestly, this is like taking a classic car and shoving a modern engine in it.
You won't even be able to take it to any car shows without getting scornful looks from everyone.

Still love my based basic machine.

These are lame, other than the autistic sacrilege part, new hardware just doesn't look good in old enclosures.

I'd rather these moddertards devote their skillsets to making new, tasteful cases rather than destroying old shit collectors and other enthusiasts would kill for for the sake of some aesthetic fantasy nobody will ever see but them.

>not wanting a cozy sleeper 2600 to play steam with
cuck

They don't even look good, you dumb shit.
There's nothing that ruins the "illusion" faster than a bunch of dremeled out holes for the ports.

>Commodore 128D
>paired with a monochrome monitor

Yes

I've got some of those monitors, got them about 4 years ago for 100 AUD each.

I could've taken a new, better pic. but FUCK that

They are ok monitors. Got both for about $74aud ($55usd) each including shipping. They arent the 24" 1200p ones though unfortunately.

Yeah, i've just got the 1680*1050 ones, theyve been going strong, one of them has colors that are starting to fade though.

But that doesn't worry me, when I got them they were ~150 dollars cheaper than the next cheapest monitors I could find, and I know theyre ex business, so 4 years second hand isnt bad.

Apparently some have issues with fucked capacitors and backlights, but i dont really care because there are always more on ebay for me to buy.