/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• Another user received a shark mousepad unfortunately there's an issue with it not cutting off correctly, this has now been fixed and if anyone wants to print one they can be found here
• user gets a Iron Man mouse for his sister • user bought a Xiaomi Powerstrip • user reviews a refurbished iPhone bought off AliExpress • user got a Pusheen plushie • user tests out his 60cent microphones using his 70cent kazoo • user received his Gearbest purchase of Chink sunglasses and a Bluetooth receiver for his car • user got his rechargeable batteries and a box to put them in • user gets chinked on a solar charging powerbank • Another user with a Pusheen plushie with stuff to review • Comfy Tech Reviews user has a new video to promote his channel youtu.be/4sO8_YpgYEM
• user got some chink keycaps • Rock Zircons are harsh on anons ears • Superlux launches new headphone model, the HD662 EVO which looks an awful lot like the HD681 EVO but is possibly bigger(?) • user pulls a prank with his shark card • user bought sunglasses off iOffer for his dad, they ended up looking great except for a deep scratch in one lens Previous Chink Shit Gen

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/High-quality-8000mw-10000mw-532nm-green-light-high-powered-instantly-burning-matchs-Saftey-key-free-shipping/32667084155.html
youtu.be/hp6F_ApUq-c
mysku.ru/blog/china-stores/41277.html
images.agptek.us/image/A02-podcast.zip
m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?spm=a1z5f.7632060.0.0&id=42031860700
youtube.com/watch?v=6hQU1N7Wq-w
youtube.com/watch?v=BAFSrKqIKdc
aliexpress.com/item/komono-Quartz-Watch-Men-Top-Brand-Stainless-Steel-Watches-Relojes-Hombre-2016-Horloge-Orologio-Uomo-Montre/32630991966.html
gearbest.com/bluetooth-headphones/pp_328312.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

xth for chinese robot waifus

Someone please post all the chink sites they use thanks.

second for nothing in the mail

きた!

Too bad the colors are shit

chink shit wiki in OP not good enough

virgin spotted

Didn't see the link. Thanks.

here's the original for comparison

what gave it away

Links to any good 3.5mm bluetooth receivers for my car?

Did anybody see good flash drives I can buy in a bulk ? Prob need 6

There's the Mixza drives, but they're USB 2.0 and have nothing special but a Shark print

Is pissphone shilling refurb iPhones now too?

KingDian are decent if you want typical SATA drives rather than USB sticks.

For the user from last thread asking what polarised even meant, polarisation is a process where the lens are treated to block incoming glare, basically light coming directly (horizontally) at you.
Polarised sunglasses are very comfortable on the eyes because you rarely need to squint, but they do affect your vision of LCD screens etc.
Or you could just Google it

New to /csg/. Now I'm not very bright, but I think there's something up with alleged 10W lasers being sold for only a dozen or so burgerbucks.

aliexpress.com/item/High-quality-8000mw-10000mw-532nm-green-light-high-powered-instantly-burning-matchs-Saftey-key-free-shipping/32667084155.html

I'm actually kind of wondering what the worst that can happen is if I do try buying one.
Only 1/10th the advertised power, or some shit like melting in my hand when I turn it on?

If it's not made by Xiaomi then you can pretty much disregard all numerical values for Chinese products.

Literal cancer beams

I've finally been shilled into getting a DAC but which one?

A 10W 532nm laser would require much much more power than a 18650 battery can provide.

That laser is probably a 50-100mw one though there's a chance it's even shittier.

Lasers don't cause cancer.
Lasers cure cancer.
Lasers causes temporary/permanent blindness in drivers/pilots when you aim it at their smug prick faces.

10W lasers would be *very* dangerous at most wavelengths. Normal protective eyewear is inadequate to protect even against indirectly scattered light. You can easily get permanent eye damage.

Honestly, just don't get 10W lasers without very specific need, they're not even adequate toys for man children. Get a quadcopter with a camera or something if you're bored, there is far less risk for you and everyone else with these.

"Safe enough for adults and classroom use" laser pointers are like 5-10mW tops.

Nozomi is soooo pretty :3

Was the packaging opaque or transparent?

I don't get these coupons on GB at all. I've got a 5 off 50 coupon. My order total is 96$. I apply the coupon. My total is now 119$ wtf?

Wired made a documentary on Shenzhen, where all your chink shit is coming from.

Check it out, it's pretty cool

youtu.be/hp6F_ApUq-c

You have some tests here, I'm planning to buy that one too.
mysku.ru/blog/china-stores/41277.html

Get well soon, poo miu.

Taking a dump right now, I'll check when I'm out

I meant to say poor not poo. Goddamnit.

>.ru

I come bearing gifts:

images.agptek.us/image/A02-podcast.zip

This X02/A02 firmware is NOT listed on the support site.

I've flashed it to my X02 yesterday, been using it since. So far i've noticed slight UI changes, looks a little slicker. Also noticed that it seems to be reading tags better, getting titles and albums more correct that before as well as displaying more album artwork.

As far as I can tell sound quality and function is not changed.

probably also meant to say mitu not miu

Oh, yes. Please excuse me, mitu.

> A 10W 532nm laser would require much much more power than a 18650 battery can provide.
No? Many of these can do 20A or more at 3,6V.

Yea, that's over 70W. Even if you need to do something lossy before you feed the laser, it'll work.

But just don't get a 10W laser unless you have a very serious reason to. These should only be handled by people you'd also trust to handle anti-personnel fragmentation mines (not that I like anyone using or handling these, but ... you know what I mean).

Do you guys find it better to order many small orders from GB or fewer large orders? As I find something I want on Flash Sale should I just buy it by itself or wait and risk them to collect a bigger order?

I order pretty much everything individually. Shipping is free and the smaller the package the less likely customs is to give a shit about it.

Depends on how your customs assigns fees to shipments. Otherwise it doesn't matter.

And just buy what you need, flash sale or not.

Almost everything that is on a flash sale is going to be available there or somewhere else at basically that price again anyhow. Buying shit you don't need is always more costly than missing a flash sale, even if it is a good deal (which not all are).

I like to order everything at once because the insurance is cheaper, and I've been chinked hard before so I always get insurance

What are consider the best sub $100 chinkshit headphones? Somic seem to have a good rep, but I don't know anymore than that?

m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?spm=a1z5f.7632060.0.0&id=42031860700
Anyone ever bought these before?

>200 good boy points have been deposited into your gearbest wallet
Paying by Paypal is all the insurance you need.

>Taobao

Also, what the fuck is that? Ink?

U8 smartwatch, been using it for a little while now. it works alright once you open it up and cut out the speakers. worth the 10$

Are these shit?

no

Donut are okay, but not as fast as sharks and other mixzas. I don't know about the Easter island head ones though.

Anybody bought chink jewelry? What were your experiences?

Transparent

Why, does that mean something?

It means that the mailman will see the lewd lolis on my mousepad.

Nozomi is not a lewd loli

oh, it came in a white mailer but the actual packaging inside the mailer was transparent

shiny plastic

My mom opens my post though in case there are any sharp edges inside.

Wew

What is it with letting other people open your mail?
Is it an American thing?

LAD

Where's the best place to find a pair of these?

why?

audible kek

I got batshit crazy and flipped out the few times my parents did that.

>'But user, it's our post box'
fuck off with such logic

Because she cares for me.
I'm sorry your mom is a heartless bitch.

Gearbest

>'But user, it's our post box'

That doesn't even make sense
You don't open your neighbors mail

I think it's finally time to make an alipay account

anything I should know to prevent shenanigans or is it straightforward and trustworthy?

Okay, so Shark it is. But are they shit?

he dismounted the drive whilst he was running the test. sharks are fine

Is there a place that collects all major chink stores' specials and sales? I don't want to subscribe to a hundred newsletters.

Here.

Island heads best card

>magnetically

Every fucking time

What's the point if your cards aren't magnetically
Tfw Sharks aren't magnetically

best cheapest chinkbuds?

Dont like coming here either.

get lost zitface

Fuck off then.

I bought these. They're supposed to be good. I needed a decent mic.

That would be the KZ ate, the piston hybrids or their new airs.

Opening someone else's mail is just as incredibly illegal in America as in the rest of the world

*pic

I heard mixed things about the ate's.

I use the ATEs when I mow or operate something that requires me to put on hearing protection which is often for me. They are fine for cheap and work well, just not as well as $100 IEMs do.

jeeslus christ I'm up to 133$ for my next order what am I doing with my life ;_;

your money's not doing anything just sitting in the bank

might as well make use of it

Why can't I find decent retrosuperfuture clone sunglasses? Yet they clone the gaudiest ugliest vitton and versace shit. Step up chinks.

Which model is the best to get for a ruizu? The wiki says X02 but is that up to date?

Anyone bought any Joyo pedals off GB? They're really freaking cheap like Danelectro levels. This one sounds awesome for 20$
youtube.com/watch?v=6hQU1N7Wq-w

I did see some reviews mentioning people receiving pedals with "components backwards"

youtube.com/watch?v=BAFSrKqIKdc

Is it normal that the xiaomeme hybrids have more bass than my ath-m50?

Because they do.

Yep, flash it with the agptek a02 rom

Uh yea, the hybrids even are advertised as bassy IEM.

So is shooting 50 homos in a nightclub with your muh second amendment rights but that never seems to stop you.

yeah but I wanted to buy a gtx1070 when they become sane :/ Am I better off with a pile of chink shit?

They have those on gb

Anyone buy watches? Considering this fake nomos
aliexpress.com/item/komono-Quartz-Watch-Men-Top-Brand-Stainless-Steel-Watches-Relojes-Hombre-2016-Horloge-Orologio-Uomo-Montre/32630991966.html

the 1070 is reasonably priced for what you are getting. the prices won't go down enough to warrant waiting 6 months. look at the price of 970s a month ago just before the 1070 came out. still high.

They're currently inflated per demand. I'm waiting to pick one up at retail

anyone buy thewse? they're crazy cheap for bluetooth headphones. how terrible could they possibly be? prolly rull terrible

gearbest.com/bluetooth-headphones/pp_328312.html

Killing homos is more frowned upon than outright illegal tho