Antergos

>Boot up Antegros in live environment

>See this

Windows 10 may be botnet, Apple may be gay, but lincucks literally is forcing islaming on me. Who the fuck wants shitskins desert monkeys trying on shoes on the desktop? No, for real, who at Antergos thought this was a good idea??

You realise Antegros is an ISIS distro, right? If you don't want terrorists on your 'puter, why did you download their distro?

Go back to Stormfront

>not just using architect like everybody else
stop being retarded

2 kebabs have been deposited in your mud hut Mohamed.

>downloads mudslime distro
>complains they used mudslimes as demo pics

>Getting so booty blasted by this background
OP you're acting like a child. Grow up.

this annoys me, its fine they are mudlsimes but why do they have to have such an ugly monkey trying on shoes with that weird turban on? its forcing their shitty religion on their users.

what was wrong with a simple logo?

the wallpapers are random, you just got the short end of the burqa. I've never had this one

No one really cares what you think, that's the thing. It's their distro so they can choose any background wallpaper they like. The fact that you got triggered and decided to make a thread about how upset you are is a little depressing.

Fuck off isis

Go fun yourself. XD

I'm gonna fun your boipucci up :^)

I wasn't aware this distro was run by homophobes. I'll make sure to not use this.

Me

I applaud you, keep triggering Sup Forums
It is quite funny

OP stop acting like a child. I hate sand niggers just as much as the next guy but no one is forcing islam on you. YOU chose to install that. YOU chose to be offended. YOU chose not change the pape and move on. YOU chose to make this gay thread. I wouldn't be surprised if you decide to leave a retarded comment as well. You'll probably just scurry back to Sup Forums to bitch about jews. I highly recommend losing some weight and making friends. It'll help you to understand why a fucking wallpaper is not important. Thanks, drink bleach.

>Forcing islaming on me (sic)
Bitch what

>Thinly veiled microshill thread
Good job, rajesh

Is this real?