Get toaster notification that dropbox is full

>get toaster notification that dropbox is full
>wut
>look for recent additions
>screenshot from the video game Overwatch that is over 500 MB

S..s...should I open it?

Other urls found in this thread:

gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/264431/what-does-screenshot-quality-do
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jailbreak-the-patriarchy/fiidcfoaaciclafodoficaofidfencgd?hl=en-US
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

open it in vm

ok lemme make a VM

what the fuck is a toaster notification?

>.bmp
>playing with kid's toys

Yeeeeah. I'd just get rid of that shit.

Post results

Guys it turns out it's a bitmap image like it claims, and it's all blurry and shit lol

I thought I'd need a lot of RAM to open it but I'm using under 800 MB in the VM that opened the file

>toaster notification
Something like this, do you not study UI stuff?

>16380x9216

>UI
User interface?
No, I've been living under a rock for about 10 years now. Completely disconnected from civilization.
I am curious though, is this a style of notification or is this a service?

Overwatch has a setting for screenshot resolution. You might have fucked with that

It's a style of notification named because it pops out of the side of the display like toast from a toaster.

>grow up with 10gb hard drives
>get to the point where 2tb hard drives are affordable
>get one
>think "2tb is so much space, Ill be able to put so much stuff on here"
>Every programmer now thinks "everyone has large hard drives, I can make my files as big as I want with no repercussions"
>mfw in 2016 we are still scrounging for hard drive space like its 1999

.... going back to my cave now.
Thanks for the explanation though.

Go back to your cave, cave troll!

>average hard drive space is about 1 TB
>I guess we can use 500 MB for a screenshot
Computer programmers are the worst people. It's no wonder poos are replacing "coders."

>like its 1999

B_but toast comes out of the top of a toaster...

poos are not the solution, they lack the ability to think about future events and plan accordingly.
Hiring people that think like poos is what got us to where we are today.

not if your some hipster faggot that thinks the "turn the toaster sideways and put cheese on the bread" infographics are cool.
btw that shit burned down houses.

gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/264431/what-does-screenshot-quality-do

How to fx your shit

he's given html5 notifications a retarded name

>poos are not the solution, they lack the ability to think about future events and plan accordingly.
No, they're exactly as shit as normalfag programmers are, and that's why companies are able to get away with replacing people with them.

I already fixed it by deleting the file, user.

I have never seen this infographic.
Do share. I must ingest all idiocy so I may avoid it later on.

What, don't you try to sweeten your roomate's breakfast by firing toasts into his bowl of cereals?

I didnt save it.. its just a picture of a toaster turned sideways with melted cheese on the slices of bread. It looks fucking good, but the cheese is likely to run into the heating elements and start a huge fire.

I recall a store posted by some whore with a computer.. er I mean a bloger.. and she was saying that she waited for her husband to leave for work and she sprung out of bed like a child that was happy daddy was gone for the day so they can play without getting hit. She they went on to ramble about how she was going to lounge in her pajamas, do nothing but watch tv and sip tea or some stupid shit, and try out that cheese bread info graphic. She turned the toaster sideways, left the room, and it caught of fire. The timer expired, and then shot flaming toast in the middle of the kitchen floor. She freaked out, cried, blah blah emotional melt down.. some how managed to get shit under control without burning the rest of the house down and voiding their insurance claims due to negligence and arson.. and clean it up before the husband got back home from work.
I don't recall if she decided to even tell him about it, But I can only imagine this is the kind of shit that goes on in half of the households in America and none of the men know anything about the chaos that goes on when they are not around.

found the pic.

Is that from the new 10xx series nvidia screenshot option? I don't think you can even to that in games yet but whatever

Funny how the cheese is melted but the edges of the toast aren't. This looks like its premelted and then slid into the toaster. If only people looked better...

>made by jordan
WTF is this?

My scrotter adds a watermark to my scrots

>scrotter
>scrots
just fucking stop.
They are called screenshots or screencaps. not scrots.

So... ummm... yeah... what is this for?

>made by jordan

deskshot?

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jailbreak-the-patriarchy/fiidcfoaaciclafodoficaofidfencgd?hl=en-US

Used it for about 2 years now, it's just comfy for me.

Id kill you.

you tried to avoid getting triggered by online feminist speech with a browser extension for 2 years?
>mfw i have no face

Web browsing it's no problem, my brain automatically changes the words back now. However when I see a picture that isn't corrected or IRL if I see a gender-specific word it takes me a second to figure out

I fucked your dad in the ass

oh what? no wayyyy

Doubt it lol

t-this can't be, it just c-can't.
you are a bot creating random content on Sup Forums, right? please be a bot...
>'cause the alternative is sad
>ayyyy

What's sad about it? I am not a feminist I just think it's fun.

I also switch weed -> anime
I also use cloud to butt plus

All fun stuff and not a big deal

Hey, are you THE jordan? The guy who used to browse here years ago.

Yeah I have been posting here on Sup Forums with my name Jordan since 2006 and on Sup Forums since either 2006 or early 2007 I forget exactly when (definitely before 1M GET)

>it's fun
>for 2 years
>enough to distort the perception of reality
oh, mmm ok then, i guess i was exaggerating a bit there
btw, can you solve stuff like wolfram alpha or what's the deal with you digital life forms?

>btw, can you solve stuff like wolfram alpha or what's the deal with you digital life forms?
wut
I'm an American citizen, not a digital being.

Yeah, I remember you. You were cool.

tay 3.0 is that you?
they nerfed your "gas the kikes" into "browser extension use"? those bastards!

why was he cool

Thanks you're cool too

Going to sleep now