Negro programmers very rare

So why is it that negros are content to show off about gadgets, muh wallpapers, muh desktops but don't get into programming Sup Forums , how do we solve this problem.

>negro
>negros

what about negro females?

>feminigger_sticker_on_laptop.jpg

and what if she eats kosher snacks?

This is only a problem in America because America is a racist society designed to demonise Black people.

I've worked in France, Germany, UK and various African countries and there are plenty of Black and African programmers who do their job and shut the fuck up about it.

and what about females ein Europe? they can code?

>I've watched black men from several countries fucking my wife better than me so they should be better for anything else that comes forward
This a proudly American Board, go to Sup Forums or Sup Forums to look for another bull yuropoor

Get more white women into programming. Then there will be more black men in programming, if you knew what I mean.

>let me tell you about your country
The reason there are no black programmers in America is because we invented ``gangster" culture, which results in a defeatist mindset amongst negroes. They think they can't hold jobs other than "liquor store robber" and "police officer."

Needless to say when you've got an entire population of people who keep themselves in a socioeconomic mire without any outside help, you can't expect them to rise out and find jobs in sectors other than in the bottom rung.

The exceptional ones end up becoming doctors, lawyers and politicians. Never anything in-between.

I don't understand man, can you explain me please? tell me about your theory, I don't know what you mean, please tell me, I wanna hear it.

you've got it backwards. USA is coddling blacks and giving them extra welfare so they'll never learn to survive on their own. if the nanny state ever fails all they know how to do is loot.
no other country's blacks in the world have the entitlement complex that USA's does.

stop being offended on behalf of me

there is no problem to solve

It's actually much worse in South Africa.

Because you import the best 0.00000001% out of Africa.

It's honestly pretty racist for you to generalize an entire continent of 1 billion people based on your limited experiences.

Oh yes.

>40 million+ blacks literally surviving on social grants funded by the tax money of a minority of white people.
>Bitch and protest all the time.
>Even their own king calls them a useless race.
>Blame white people -who have zero power and live as pseudo slaves under an anti-white constitution- for everything.
>Only successful blacks in South Africa are those who immigrate from other African nations.
>They thinking they will magically be less worthless when they elect the fucking commies.

That's not true at all at this point.
African American culture though is broken as hell and basically promotes doing nothing.
This is why you will find African immigrants are far more successful overall. And those are the black people you have in Europe.
Of course it's very likely there are genetic differences relating to intelligence in certain areas, but that's more of an overall average than something that comes down to each individual.
Seeing the "Tyrone" type of black person in Europe is rare.

I can't remember her name, but one of the largest corporate software companies in the UK from the late-70s/early-80s (might've been earlier, I can't remember) was started by a woman. I only remember because I heard an interview with her on the radio last year.

This was back when it wasn't unusual to write out code with pen and paper, and she recruited some housewives to write some from home, then they'd mail it to her.

> but don't get into programming
They do, but in Africa. Your welfare bums do not have any motivation to do programming.

Negros don't have the IQ for programming, we've known this since forever.

Whites in USA, South Africa, etc. couldn't compete on a level playing field against Blacks and Asians therefore they implemented Whites Only Affirmative Action Policies and Apartheid to keep the Black and Yellow man down.

Now that things are becoming more equal, the White man is crying because Pajeet Man is stealing their tech jobs, Black man is stealing their women and athletic achievements and the yellow man destroys the myth that White man had the highest IQ.

Whiteboys will suffer the most because they've been fed lies by their ancestors. Their only hope is to become sissy Black cock worshippers.

These fat white bastards have all the advantages and privileges like no other people on this planet yet they ended up NEET or code monkeys

What advantage does being white have?

>10% of white farmers produce the food for the 90% of worthless niggers.

Can`t make this shit up.

There's lots of negro programmers, but they're all comfortably lounging in Ethiopia while scamming tech-illiterates with phishing mails.
/Thread

I hate the smug kardassian wannabe look every coal burner puts on.

Interesting fantasy

She's over the hill so now has to resort to dating negros

her whole career came from dating negros

(You)

Theyre normally stealing the hardware so are too busy.
That or theyre getting a good deserved beating from the police

It also funny how someone can even imply she is white. Armenians are basically turkroaches.

Found the plebbitor