/csg/ Chink Shit General

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• user received sharks but censors his hand •This person receives his rain cover from ali for $1.9 • Advice on how to properly wear the Piston Airs • progress on surface pro 2 repairs from parts sourced via Chinks • user gets lucky monkey with Aukey order • New Redmi 3s - better processor and fingerprint sensor on the 2gb model • Walmart stocks meme mangoes • user makes sound curves of pistons • Another user received a shark mousepad unfortunately there's an issue with it not cutting off correctly, this has now been fixed and if anyone wants to print one they can be found here • user gets a Iron Man mouse for his sister • user bought a Xiaomi Powerstrip • user reviews a refurbished iPhone bought off AliExpress • user got a Pusheen plushie • user tests out his 60cent microphones using his 70cent kazoo • user received his Gearbest purchase of Chink sunglasses and a Bluetooth receiver for his car • user got his rechargeable batteries and a box to put them in • user gets chinked on a solar charging powerbank Previous Chink Shit Gen

Other urls found in this thread:

fundroid.it/offerta-mousepad-personalizzato-soli-90-centesimi/
discord.gg/013cBVIg9iQGnyznw
gearbest.com/cables-connectors/pp_51948.html
scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-1/p160x160/1934567_1139788119378702_917939880392678464_n.jpg?oh=04d71a1c8295345b7d32ac8079cba9e1&oe=57CBA1C2
youtube.com/watch?v=xgakvcbWc78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for zircon master race

anus

yes, BovineArts is censored because everyone was spamming codes LOL

I still think it's a damn shame we never got a proper place to have our reviews.

Ah wow I'm being slow as all fuck today. That makes sense.

News are just copy/pasted from the last thread

Fuck off OP

EAT SHIT AND DIE

Any good 5 inch case for a GPS device? I'd like to buy a chink, but good case for my WayteQ X995 GPS device. I was thinking about some leather cases, but I'm not sure. Any advice, /csg/?

By the way I just meme'd my friend into buying a SHARK. Did I do good?

Learn how to make a proper thread, faggot op

>pic related, i hope this crawls in your mouth in your sleep

S H A R K D
H
A
R
K
D

half of it is new news though

>that fucking gif

>b-but muh Shenzen documentary

Ok guys, first time buying chink shit. Something cheap...dont want to risk

what is that

Mmmmm is this shit good?

I very much doubt it's good, but I am looking forward to your review.

probably as good as 4$ watch can be.

Should have gotten an apple watch

you're a qt, Lore

This is interesting

knock-offs are always shit

Qt hands :3

Ok, took like 20minutes to finally get it working with the BTNotification app, its good. I like it. Hope it doesnt explodes in my arm. Its nice for $17 dollars.
>inb4 underage because of my hand
No, femmanon here.

I think it's some kind of crab, infected with a fungus. I've seen some pics regarding this kind of nasty shit, when the fungus invades the living creature and turnes it into this shit.

Fuck my life ....

LONDON

>No, femmanon here.
isn't your hand a bit hairy for that? I mean no offense, it's just a bit hairy, that's all.

cover your full name and address next time, it literally takes 5 seconds to find you

Being underage is forbidden on Sup Forums.

Nah, my female friends are worse, believe me

thnx for proving once again that females are stupid

have you ever seen a woman IRL?

it's a girl, she even forgot to censor her name and address on the package if you need proof.

Obviously not

They deleted the pic by mistake.

Nah it's just carrying its babies on its back

im thinking about buying xiaomi redmi note 3 pro. the only downside is i hate MIUI. is there cyanogen mod for this phone?

AzureWave CB-160H miniPCIe Wi-Fi card. Same broadcomm chipset as retina macbooks. Pretty good card imo, about 800-900 Mbps download speed with a proper 802.11ac router (Netgear R7000)

Don't pickon Lorena, she's the only white person in Argentina.

woah no shills allowed !~!!!

>wearing your watch on the right
Come on, step it up.

don't post your home address, lorena's autistic son

He's a faggot looking for some black dick in Argentina. What did you expect?

oh boy

Lol wut happened to chinaman shit general

I obviously did, but since girls aren't that hairy in my country - or at least they don't seem to be hairy on their arms - it's a bit different here.

Your hand is beautiful.

Hola Lorena, quieres un mousepad para un dollaro?

fundroid.it/offerta-mousepad-personalizzato-soli-90-centesimi/

I can't hide my Adam's apple though :(

Regular OP here, tried making a thread in my second break earlier but the captcha reset itself during upload.

Dumping News
• Another user received a shark mousepad unfortunately there's an issue with it not cutting off correctly, this has now been fixed and if anyone wants to print one they can be found here • Another user with a mousepad shows up print quality could be better though • More mousepads • New and unlisted RUIZU x02 firmware looks slick • user went to walmart for some dried mangoes • user just some chink shit including the latest Xiaomemes the Piston Air tries to measure Piston Air but has difficulty doing so but likes them over the Piston 3 • user got $3 headphone stand off Ali • Another serious case of sharkfoot • Another user has the Piston Air posts pics and review • user likes smell of his Micro usb cables • user fixes his Surface Pro 2 using chink shit • user reviews his Gearbest/eBay purchases Previous thread

>that nail
holy fucking shit what are you doing

good lad

SHOW FEET LORENA

Dont be a cunt, let the guy delete it after fucking up.

Man really, delete that, are you and idiot?

Does having this hole in my laptop mean I dont need to buy a sound card for BM mics?

Daily reminder that we have a /csg/ discord!
discord.gg/013cBVIg9iQGnyznw

damn, you scared her off
fuckin' weebs

I'll send you a postcard, can I?

>discord
Fucking kill yourself and leave my board now.

Get a Somake 7.1
gearbest.com/cables-connectors/pp_51948.html

no we didnt shes a tough girl

nah

What difference does it make compared to the basic connectors in the laptop?

Dunno. Posting for someone else.

How can you fuck up like that? Luckily we're all decent people here on /csg/

I would love it :) Don't send anything idiotic, though.

I checked these out, they seems interesting. I have a throw-darts-at-a-wall-and-see-what-sticks philosophy when it comes to iems. So, where should I buy a pair from?

You don't need one, but chances are your laptop wont be supplying enough power to be able to use the mic without having so much gain your ears bleed [or the person on the other end]

Research it first, but honestly, the odds are you'd need one. Very few laptops would have anywhere enough power for a mic even remotely the size of a BM

Get a somake like the other user said if you are gonna get some simple external sound card.

The basic connector does not give enough power i think, thats the big problem whit the BM-800. And the somake is a cheep solution to phantom power.

What, I can't take a pic of my hand just because I'm a girl.

Like him said, you dont need one, expend that money on a better microphone

I mean the name and the address.

got mine off ali. check the reviews to make sure it's not fake

>tfw I'm in the news

Lorena, post feet and face

...how are these supposed to fit in my ear >.>

how much time does it take for you guys to receive the gearbest NL surface mail packages with numbers like: NL123456789012345 ?

Okay! I'll send you a postcard of my town :3

wtf I thought you guys moved to alaska

>he didn't looked her up on facebook

Link? Is she qt?

depends on where you are, fucko

hnnng akarin, post more next time.

i wish she had a figma figurine

Are there any Chinese swiss army knife knockoffs that are good quality and not super heavy?

Hey homies, anyone know where I can get a bunch of relatively short USB extension cables?
If not I might just make my own.

scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-1/p160x160/1934567_1139788119378702_917939880392678464_n.jpg?oh=04d71a1c8295345b7d32ac8079cba9e1&oe=57CBA1C2

He sure did it again! Another amazing review from Comfy Tech Reviews.
youtube.com/watch?v=xgakvcbWc78

>his IEM's don't come with 4 different sizes

How do you know thats her? Theres hundreds of Lorena Robles in Buenos Aires

I can estimate how much time it's going to take to my country if I know how much time it takes to get to others.

Not in La PLata.

can you even read?

wow, looks neat. what are you using this for?

Qt 3.14

guys, there is the zuk z2 from lenovo, I was wondering if that phone gets cyanogenmod support like the z1 too? Anyone got some info on that?