Hey Sup Forums is my pc build ok? Do you find any problem or incompatibility?

Hey Sup Forums is my pc build ok? Do you find any problem or incompatibility?
MOBA: Gigabyte GA-H110M-S2H
CPU: Intel i5-6600K 3.5Ghz
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4GB GDDR5
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V Red DDR4 2400 PC4-19200 16GB 2x8GB CL15
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper TX3i CPU Cooler
SSD: Samsung 750 Evo SSD Series 120GB SATA3
BOX: Sharkoon VG4-W USB 3.0
POWER SUPPLY: Tacens Mars Gaming 700W

I have already a monitor, a hard drive, keyboard and mouse. SO What´s your opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-uncorrectable-hardware-error/e087c8ed-cc15-436f-b7a4-faeb9b255ccf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok guys, this is copy pasta, isn't it?

Get a Z170 motherboard or change your processor so its locked (Non k).
>3.5
May as well get a 390 or wait for 480s to come out. Unless that 970 is cheap.
Id change the cpu cooler, Cryorig has really good cheap coolers.
Ssd is fine although I personally would get a different one.
Case and power supply are fine.

>480s
Cheaper than 390X, yes

I dont recommend the 390x but if you're in dire need of a Gpu right now 390 over 970. If the 390 is around or as cheap as the 970, get it.

>Power supply is fine

The pc I got in a trade had that exact psu, that pos is a disaster waiting to happen, swapped it for my old ocz modxstream asap. Yes a fucking ocz over this any time of the day

I hate GIGABYTE motherboards because the software it comes with has a known common issue of causing BSoDs.

Umm yes someone said the same to me in another post, i should change the psu

>970 Gaming 4GB
fucking disgusting
Get the fuck outta here you retarded kid

Umm i´m not supossed to know about pc, that´s why i ask, isn´t it?

I'll be honest, you need to redo almost the whole system. That is pretty unbalanced.
What is your budget and country?

Sup Forums is +18 so you can't even post here in the first place

Spain, and around 850 euros.

answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-uncorrectable-hardware-error/e087c8ed-cc15-436f-b7a4-faeb9b255ccf

Example. They would be awesome lower end motherboards, but they cause this shit which is why they are lower end.

K Processor. H110M mobo. Dumbass.

Also

CPU cooler is shitty, juat kys.

I bet you have a shitty gpu user. (not op btw)

I knew you had to be close, afaik tacens only sells in Portugal and Spain. Btw searching and posting from the phone is pretty shit, so this is just a general idea.

Pair the 6600k with an entry level z170 board for around 120€, should be good enough for a mild overclock. If you don't care about oc, save some € on a non-k 6400 and a h170 board. This should put the cpu/board combo at sub 300€.
Wait a couple weeks for the 480, everything points to beating the 970, and given our usual overpricing expect it close to 300€
50-60€ for 16gb of ram seems reasonable
Grab a higher capacity ssd, I recently got an 480gb ocz trion for 130€ and I'm happy with it
Instead of going for cheap psu's that announce high wattages (not realistic at all), grab one from a reputable brand, like seasonic or xfx. For this pc 500w is more than enough
For the case, can I suggest the Nox Coolbay VX? Was looking at this before deciding to step up and grab an Arc Midi R2 instead. Plenty of space, lots of fan locations with dust filters, and easy to work on

This should put you at around 850-900€. You can get it cheaper if you buy elsewhere, like Germany for instance

Uah really thank you user, i´m taking note right now.

Either get z170 mobo or non k 6600 cpu. Get Hyper Evo 212+ cooler. Get 600W EVGA psu.

Never, EVER, judge something by amazon reviews, especially when most of them are.

>I plugged it in, it turned on. 5 stars