Qbittorrent ships with Opencandy now?

Qbittorrent ships with Opencandy now?

FREETARDS BTFO

>exe
Wincucks BTFO

Of course not. I just updated it and had nothing. What piece of malware did you download?

qbittorrent

user what the fuck are you doing no it doesn't

did you download it from some shit third party site? why would you do that?

Just downloaded it from the Arch repo, no adware here ;^)

Hmm not the one in the Arch repositories :DDDD

downloaded it from fosshub and sourceforge, both versions has the malware according to virustotal. these are linked from the official site.

Arch bro master race hivemind

Just updated, no problems on my end either. It sounds like OP is using the CNET installer.

I am still on 3.3.4.

Good thing I didn't upgrade. Don't want any malware to upset my botnets on Windows 10.

>using the smiley with a carat nose

NICE TRY CVECuck

Looks like a false positive. My system is looking shiny!

VirusTotal scans using Malwarebytes as well. ClamAV is the only one to detect Opencandy in this instance.

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

>Jewtorrent cucks will defend this

Wow, you can read! ClamAV is detecting a false positive! Let me know when you see an ad after updating! qBittorrent is the best client and will continue to be.

>hiding username
10 rupees transfered to you, Jamal.

what's with the CVEtorrent meme?

Can anyone explain this memay to me?

>July 2015
I wasn't even born then.

Wow, you can read! I'm not even on Windows and I was agreeing with you, so you can go fuck yourself! No need to be such a dick about your own stupidity!

Apparently some version of 3.x.x had an "exploit" where a magnet link could launch uTorrent setting one of its flags. Some idiot decided to call this "remote code execution', and memetards decided this now applied to all versions of uTorrent, even the fixed 3.x.x versions and unaffected pre 3.0.

Enjoy your ban, underage faggot

At least MPAAcucks tried today

They are doing the world a favour. Utorrent is the worst pleb client with bundled malware.
The Kazaa of Bittorrent.

>if I meme hard enough, I'm sure everyone would switch!
That only has a chance if you have an alternative that is at least equal. STALLEDtorrent has 1/10 of 1% of Linux's desktop market share for a reason.

Maybe you shouldn't be so insecure about your bittorrent client.
I don't care what you use. I'm just saying your client is objectively a malware infested shitshow. No need to be butthurt if that's what you need in your life.

doesn't have opencandy on my µTorrent
also saged

>meme meme meme
You really are buttblasted you can't get anyone to change, aren't you?

Why are you so insecure about your torrent client?

Why are you? You're the one spewing propaganda.

>Propaganda
Not even him, but you're the one using the browser that intentionally distributed a bitcoin miner. I'm not sure that you have room to talk so much.

What am I supposed to use instead?

>browser
qBt users really don't belong here.

You linux fags feel so superior, linux is a complete shit. It can't even run adobe well. Wine BTFO

Deluge has a plugin to automatically sort your Chinese cartoons.

>Weeb in denial
Tiptop kek

I use Deluge, mate.
You know what I meant. BitTorrent Inc is corrupt as fuck. Nothing after their acquisition of uTorrent can be trusted, and everything from before the acquisition is incredibly insecure by this point.

>meme meme meme
You don't actually have a thought in your head, do you?

>You linux fags feel so superior
[Citation needed]
>It can't even run adobe well
What the fuck does Adobe even do these days that is useful?
Plus, right tool for the right job. Use Mac if you're doing graphics work, not Linux.

YAY another torrent client shilling thread, missed it so much, no really, I was worried I wont get my daily dose, but now I'M ok, thanks to you guys, have a nice day, faggotlords

See Why do you talk so much shit when you're using software designed by a company that intentionally distributed malware with their client?

Who even uses this garbadge anyways Deluge master race.

It's a company that immediately pulled the installer which included the optional add-on offer that nobody accepts as soon as they found out they had been duped by the promoters who had advertised it as a program that would make money for charity.

You know bitcoin miners are actually legitimate pieces of software, right?

Did you download it from a .ru site?

The mental gymnastics are real.

I'm quite aware you're incapable of thought. Which is why I'm asking why you're wasting your time.

That's precious coming from someone parroting a for-profit corporation's empty platitudes.

How many years of your life are you going to waste endlessly posting memes trying to get people to change because you're angry they haven't chosen your torrent client?

#Rekt

Reportan

why the fuck would anyone on earth use anything besides Transmission? git gud

It's just a false flag. CVEtorrent, on the other hand is a literal malware

but why not Transmission? It's god-tier, and now has an official windows port

>why the fuck would anyone on earth use anything besides XX
being this retard

>768p
>gaymergaterchan
>needs bookmark to Google
>streaming anime
>KAT
>3.3.3

Jesus Christ.

stop shilling, samefag, not everyone has to share your taste

Cry more XDD

>Shilling
He wasn't talking about CVETorrent

duh, i'm the same person. it's not like i was being sneaky about it.

i'm literally asking why, because if i'm missing out on something that a
>ad-free
>botnet-free
>malware-free
>open source
>extensible
>peer-list-compatible
>bloatless
torrent client can offer, then i wanna switch.

>shilling only applies to CVETorrent
uwotm8

rofl who the fuck downloads qb from anywhere but fosshub, you got cucked by newfag territory.

You got me there LMAO

As long as it is not jewtorrent

>im shilling everyone to use transmission because if there is a better client i would change
makes no sense, shillfag, let everyone use whatever they want, its none of your business

3.3.5 for the win

Literally just installed it

werks on my machine

>get deluge
>no problems ever

it just werks

I love how you people pretend software like Photoshop and AutoCAD are every day household programs

>You know bitcoin miners are actually legitimate pieces of software, right?

>hexchat
Why are you using shit, user?
ERC is the best IRC client.

The BitTorrent employee has been here all night. Do you get overtime for doing this?

are you literally retarded?

>bitcoin miners are actually legitimate pieces of software
When they're knowingly installed by the person extracting money from their own hardware they are. When they're installed by a third party to extract money from someone else's hardware they're legitimate in the same way that ransomware is legitimate.

>hurr read the ToS

Consider suicide.

>clamav
nice bait familia