youtu.be/JI2vcvhhVb4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRBEVQzB3EY
youtube.com/watch?v=kpUpHCg7ius
youtube.com/watch?v=cpFnw2chFXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's finally found his true self.

always knew he was a closet queer

why did he marry the ugliest girl he could find ?
>closet homo

Fuck off. Nobody here is going to give you any views.

everyday we stray further from god’s light

people do anything for a few bucks

go away linus, one thread was enough

Holy shit, it takes ages for them to get a video up, he made that reveiw like a month ago.

didnt some user mention LTT had some strike against his YT account so thats why he hasn't been using custom designed 'cards' for his show ? or some shit like that

Are you really surprised OP?
Also why are you advertising that faggot on Sup Forums?

LinusShillTips isn't Sup Forums. It's .

He is a dumb label reader.
He doesn't know even basic physics, math, or coding.
He doesn't have, and never had, a legit tech job.
He doesn't have any tech related degree/diploma/course certification.
His Linkedin is full of management bullshit, swimming instructor, and boyscout.
Yet in spite of all of this he acts as if he knows anything, and as if he represents the tech collective.

He is a fucking marketer. His hardware reviews are about as informative as reading the fucking PDF.
The average Joe is more likely to get fucked over by listening to his idiocy.
His "humor" is 9gag level.

He is so fucking tech illiterate that he had to employ a special writer for his TechQuickie channel because he's too stupid himself.
The same faggot who tried to push a spiritual book as a solution for Carpal Tunnel or something.

His group is a marketing group, not a tech group.

He had to Internet beg for money in order to move to an office, which he managed to get ripped off on because he is a dumb faggot (admits it).
A fucking hotel cleaner in Las Vegas who gets paid on average $2400-$2700 a month can sooner or later afford what Linus has to beg for on the Internet, or beg to the manufacturers and labels.
He depends on his wife's BJ income, and she looks like those roach monsters from Terra Formars (pic related).
He pays his faggot employees minimum wage [admitted in the WAN show discussion between him and Luke], his ad revenue has halved in the meantime, and YT revenue is shit in the first place.

If you want computer case angles and proper feature description with objective reviews, you watch those faggots HardwareCanucks, who even go as far as reviewing fucking dust filters.
If you want to post on-topic Sup Forums related YouTubers, you post people who actually have tech jobs, tech education, and practical application; like Wendell from TekShitdictate, or Louis Rossman for board repair and reading blueprints.

Fuck off to .

holy fucking shit

>that ugly gook

This is gold. Screencapped.

That NCIX asian girl is her sister. Linus married the ugly one.

Why so jelly? You're so jelly you even bothered saving a copypasta for him...

this is old as fucking shit, gtfo newfags

No way! He fucked up so fucking badly if that is the case, Jesus.

it's copypasta and it's posted on every LTT thread

I know who it is, I know you're talking about Esther (?)
I didn't post a pic of esther, it was some other YT girl that did reviews and sadly didn't really go anywhere
>esther is uglier but still better than his wife

Just how many more years can a grown man cater to the 10-16yo demographic ?

Pretty sure he is thinking the same.

Yup.
youtube.com/watch?v=yRBEVQzB3EY

thought this board would have been in to linus with make up, as this board used to love traps.

Esther is a qt. I think she is in a relationship with the hipster glasses guy that works at ncix.

The hipster glasses white guy faggot is the writer Linus employed for his TechQuickie shit because Linus is too stupid and tech illiterate to do it himself, i believe.

Wait, disregard that. I missed the "ncix" part and was thinking the LinusGroup faggot.

Nah that is a nerdy guy with glasses and he is a fucking sperg.

This guy:
youtube.com/watch?v=kpUpHCg7ius

joanne tech is better :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=cpFnw2chFXw

literal ayys, both of them

>LinusTechTips
>No actual videos of tech tips

Tfw

I think that's Dennis's pillow

>Don't buy this thing because its completely mediocre hipster garbage
>Not a tip, in regards to purchasing tech.
k

>Yoko
>TTGL

Fucking normie pleb.

What if he's trying to be ironic?

I believe they do a lot of stuff but limit themselves on rolling out just one video per day, so they keep saving up videos for later, and also delay everything by a week so it's out on Vessel first, which means by the time the video of whatever they "review" is out, it's already irrelevant. They got like 4 retards to edit shit full time, there's no way it takes a month to do this shit, more like half a work day.

Nah, they release youtube the last because they post on other sites too what take money for subscription, so they can make a profit delaying youtube videos.

That's what I said user. They delay the YouTube releases by a week because they post their shit on Vessel first. I truly wonder how much that helps them, because I haven't seen any mentions of Vessel anywhere else on the internet.

Thats what happened if you don't install gentoo my friend.

Behold, the most jealous person in Sup Forums history.

Remember when they were ragging on 4K and how it slowed down their work flow and other shit.

Meanwhile hardwarecanucks has been doing 4K videos for a while now and doesn't seem to have an entire team of people supporting him.

>I truly wonder how much that helps them
It's basically a Patreon for video. If it helps, it helps to pay part of the wages for his workers.
The YouTube income is completely destroyed due to YouTube cutting ad revenue in half and then the further destruction from having to pay up to ensure your fair use videos aren't taken down due to the automated DMCA systems (ergo the move towards Vessel).
It's a matter of time till Vessel also castrates them financially.

Linus would have a good income if he did all of this solo or with Luke and his wife only, as that's the only way to be profitable with YouTube and shit.
However the whole team thing has him relegated to having his wife abandon her job to work book-keeping because he can't afford a financial manager,
and now constantly fearing how the platforms will fuck him over in the future.

>lazy of someone who won't even have a pension to retire to because of their retarded business
Huh?

Dude, learn english before posting.

>mfw seeing the video where he had all computers in the office watercooled instead of just installing acs

This explains everything

You know what i wanted to say, i was just thinking something else in tandem, ergo the word fuckup.

>so frazzled by a youtuber that he loses the ability to type

Nah, i was thinking at the same time how even lazy neets manage to have a better life.
People with actual jobs will have a pension and retirement, actual salaries, and time-off as well as a few hours after work to enjoy themselves at home.
People without jobs, neets, have time-off all day every day and just enjoy themselves constantly while barely scraping themselves together financially.

Linus on the other hand doesn't have time to enjoy himself at all, since he has to manage a team of retards, dish out videos every day that require thinking up new ways to sodomize his own image on video in order to please sponsors and companies to get "free stuff" which costs him his sweat and energy, ergo he always appears with dead tired eyes in vids.
While he constantly has to fear for his financial situation since YouTubing isn't profitable anymore unless you are doing it solo (ergo Vessel), and he had to employ his ugly wife to do book-keeping (his finance is bad)
while he has no retirement and pension prospects.
He's stuck in the worst of two worlds.

I'll tell you who i am jelly of though: TechNigger.
He's doing it properly, solo, and he has great revenue.

>Sup Forums is so autistic they think this wasn't a joke

Really, anons?

Meh, he basically shat on them and took the piss out of people who fall for the gimmick.

Linus is a pretty cute lesbian

I find his whole company 'concept' so insane. He has so many employees (which according to a post on this thread receive minimum wage) but still /apparently/ relies on fucking YouTube to run the whole thing, which is really hard to believe. They really are just marketers, because there's no way they can run the whole thing with just ad revenue. The money they get from all of the sponsor spots is what actually runs the business, that and getting the expensive shit they would need to buy for free is what keeps them going, which is why all of their more recent "reviews" are from non-sponsors, or when they are indeed from companies that sponsor them, it's usually a neutral or positive review.

They can probably keep this up for as long as they have their almost 3m subs, where most of them are kids, which are easy and cheap for their sponsors to advertise to.

>that and getting the expensive shit they would need to buy for free
They don't get free shit, because free shit can only be free if you haven't spent money, or TIME that you would have spent making money, in order to get the shit.
And clearly Linus and the crew have to slave away and waste time and energy in order to satisfy the company requirements of manufacturers to receive their good will.
Point being, if they didn't slave away, they wouldn't get shit.
It's still tit for tat.

While that is indeed true, what they do is essentially trade their channel reach as ads and in turn get all the actual things they need for the 'work' they do. I don't think it's a bad business move per se, but it just doesn't seem sustainable in the long run on the scale of his company.

Sorry Pistol, Got a new Trapfu

When I first saw one of his reviews a few years ago I was content to see a gay person doing reviews. He didn't focus on being gay, just reviewed gear. Fair enough, to each their own.

Surrounded by boys in his club house?

When is he finally going to come out of the closet?

did someone actually write this once?

He did have that Yoko pillow

no, no one ever wrote it.

reminder to report all spam from this fucker

Isn't this the guy that gets pounded by his co-host?

>Marcus Brownlee
>Nigger
Pick one