Anyone has a rooted S5 with custom ROM...

Anyone has a rooted S5 with custom ROM? Whats are your favorite ROMs in general and which one are you using and tell us why. Different users answer too.

Other info too

Using CM over a year. Other ROMs never interested me. CM seems the best option for me.

been using it for about 3 months, I kinda miss the Samsung theme but no way i'm going back there. It just seems to me that CM doesn't have lots of features to mess with. and battery is getting average. I had a rom for a week I dont remember the name and the battery there just wouldnt go downn

TouchWiz had too many features for me that's why i switched to CM. After that i had no regrets about it. Other ROMs look unreliable to me or they are full of features that i won't use.

Why would you ever run a custom ROM. Fucking ever

Touchwiz had a lot of features but the phone felt like a mid range phone lagging and overheating. True other roms look unreliable, i guess CM till something else convinces me.

Because touchwiz thats why

If touch wiz is so bad, why would you buy a Samsung phone?

You're still in the dark. Just try CM on any device thats "kinda" old and you'll see the life it gives

Why not, it was kind of cheap for that price and there are lots of custom rom support for it. There is nothing bad about running custom rom like CM

> Buying a device despite hating the software on it.
> Good goy!

Personally I got this phone as a gift. (OP)

> Run CM
> Nothing wrong with it
> Didn't realize the emergency call bug came back and lost entire family in car accident

Thanks for the tip, Sup Forums

Same shit can happen with stock android.
>Has Touch Wiz on Samsung
>Phone lags so much can't use it anymore

>use touchwiz
>wants to make emergency call
>phone lags out, goes into black screen, restarts.

So RMA your phone or return it to retailer.

Thats why you install CM on your shit phone just like me or buy a decent phone not like me

See
Also, daily reminder that Samsung phones don't do this if you don't intentionally break them by rooting or other such nonsense.

What's so good about a custom rom?

Why not just use stock and xposed?

Pretty sure I cant do that with an old phone like S5.

All the shit on XDA sucks, I am just running a cyanogen nightly on my T-mobile GS5.

It has been the most stable and caused the least amount of issues without some shitty skin.

>rooting to install an aosp ROM instead of touchwizz nonsense
>breaking

What else would that be doing?