What did he mean by this?

twitter.com/GFXChipTweeter/status/745768255529295872

IT'S HAPPENING!

Probably an engineering sample board saying that Vega is taped out and being tested. Some cherry picked preliminary performance metric, power efficiency, the usual.

Hes gonna climb a fence like Vega from street fighter and poo.

How often do you get banned for shitposting?

He's not even finished his first poo on Nvidia and is already brewing up another one.

THANK YOU BASED RAJA

I hope you die.

Upvoted

I just got my 390
at least ill get to wait for the prices to drop, i guess

ebin xDD

Can we expect vega before autumn ?

no

THE CURRY GNOME IS AT IT AGAIN

He is going all out.

Why are all you tripfags on this board fucking Nvidia shills? Does Nvidia just naturally attract faggots or what?

underage

>What else is needed for a perfect GPU?
Functioning drivers.

I know this guy holds a position at AMD, but why is he talked about here so often?

He wanted to hype vega
Seems to have been a minor success

Jim Keller of GPUs, the reason AMD's 4 year old rebrands were able to compete with Nvidias brand new architectures

Because he's a PiL™ (Poo in Loo™)

So now that we are able to auto-notify on newegg which 480 should I get? I'm thinking sapphire for obvious reasons, but the warranty with xfx is really good. I'm torn, especially since I'm gonna try to OC it to 1400 mhz.

I suspect that Raja is letting it slip that Vega is coming sooner rather than later. I'm willing to bet that the 490 will be out in October since it's the cut down fury. Beyond that I don't know.

>the reason AMD's 4 year old rebrands were able to compete with Nvidias brand new architectures.

Oh man i recall a few forums where people said that and the shilling was hard on the nvidia fanboys.

Im on the edge right now waiting for the NDA to be lifted tomorrow based on the rumor...

Next week i have a Campus Party and Nvidia is goinh to be having an event called: GTX 1080¨The new King. IIRC its next thursday.

But a Hardware seller that will have a booth in the event also confirmed to be selling RX 480 those days.

Does anybody know how to get in touch with him?I want to write him a message about some ideas.

throw a bag of human feces at the nvidia section of your nearest electronic store and he'll contact you

kek