>India

>>Be India, 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

patrika.com/news/miscellenous-india/scat-sat-satellite-will-predict-about-cyclonic-storms-1043301/
hazlitt.net/blog/india-has-toilet-problem-not-poop-problem
youtu.be/2YYNPnql9YI
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
nytimes.com/2015/10/01/world/asia/india-mob-kills-muslim-man-cow-slaughter.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol how do you fail to make sense greentexting. it's like narration for retards

first you need running water to cool them

: /

and A/C

Fail how?

INDIA WORLDS GREATEST SUPER POWER 2030

We have space program!!!

well so here's an example of a fucking retard

Chinese people are also shitting on the streets but they have the #1 supercomputer.

>tfw the US is giving them money for satellites and toilets via the UN

>Indian satellite
You mean raspberry pi in space right?

INDIA SUPER POOPER COMPUTER BY 2017

I must say, the fear Ameriburgers are demonstrating here over India's inevitable rise to super power are very entertaining.

>2019
>india spends 500Bn on their supercomputer
>the whole world is eager to learn of their supercomputer's processing capabilities
>Indians unveil it for the first time
>a whole room of wooden cabinets made to look like computers
>the head officer proudly opens the cabinet to reveal a little raspberry pi connected to HDMI out and 12V DC adapter
>all the other Indians are dumbstruck with shock, Indian HTML 1 imageboards are drowned in shitposts from Indians posting on their pentium 2 machines

Most of the hate for India stems from shitty call centers and TCS.

Every Indian I've met in IT outside of those cases has been a prodigy.

Also, I moved to NYC last year. And wouldn't you know it, there's actual shit smeared on the walls of the subway stairwell. Every elevator reeks of piss. The police are allowed to strangle and run people down without consequence.

But still, fuck TCS

>india's smartest pajeets come together to fix the poo problem
>poo powered supercomputer
>poo powered spacecraft
>mars designated shitting planet

Surely this is /thread. Firstly you need approval from poo in loo Gods.

They will use this supercomputer to learn about poo in loo

>poo powered spacecraft
They already have a SCAT-SAT

patrika.com/news/miscellenous-india/scat-sat-satellite-will-predict-about-cyclonic-storms-1043301/

It's all in their moon runes, except for the title.

>computers by 2017
It has to. How else is it going to become a superpower by 2020? :^)

The thing is that Chinese people shitting on the streets are isolated incidents,
while in India shitting on the streets is a cultural tradition.
Chinese don't go and start revering a newly built public toilet as a god, while Indians do.

lol epic NO ONE has made this joke before

poo power 2020

Namaste

Come back when India gets over being afraid of the toilet witch.

India has the smartest people in the world. 90% of Microsoft and NASA are Indians.

Indians invented 0 and infinity.

Ramanujam is the world's best mathematician and Aryabhatta is the world's best astronomer.

We have space program that can send payloads to mars at 20 times cheaper than NASA LOL.

Western science is still just rediscovering what's was already written in Vedas 2000 years ago.

Call this number 1800018586 and you will hear indian hackers putting a foreign accent pretending to be Microsoft customer care support. Say you have a virus 'zeus' in your browser and my computer tells me to call this number. They will try to rip you off, happened with me. Its a scam but you might have fun playing around with them. Also, i dare anyone of you to hack into their systems.

thanks india for your numerals but please educate your peasants

>hackers

Does it cost anything?

And yet they shit in the streets!

lol poo in the loo nice meme XDDDD

> meme

>POOJA

>dat pic
why?

>ITT: cringey indians coming out of the hide to post on a meme thread

>I have no idea how economy works, much less how a country works but I'll post about it on a weeb taiwanese picture forum.

I once took a shit in the forest, I peed my pants while doing so. can any Indian fella tell me how to avoid this next time?

>2016
>India
>Killing people for eating beef/slaughtering cows
>Enshrine into law that you can't kill cows
>However, exporting beef is OK
>80% of the entire economy is off the books
>Bribe taxation for anything you want done
>No sanitation infrastructure
>Be at war with your neighbors that used to be part of India
>Most populated country on earth
>Perpetrating massive education scams to its own people
>Obesity increasing
>Farming not sustainable because global warming

How can anyone say India is the next China? There are more countries in Africa better positioned than India in the global economy.

How's Taliban doing there Ahmed?

>cultural tradition
You seriously don't know how world works aside from Sup Forums memes , do you?
hazlitt.net/blog/india-has-toilet-problem-not-poop-problem
Also learn the difference between religious ceremony and worshipping as a God. That public toilet is a new stuff to that villagers hence they try to 'thank the gods' for that. It's not because they worship it.

ITT:Neets who have no idea how world works come out and post ebim Poo meme

youtu.be/2YYNPnql9YI

Why do you care about what a Mongolian Cartoon site thinks?

>we indus so smart
>we cannot into use toilet

What are you talking about with the beef? You know that India had a huge population of non Hindus and they can kill cows and cook beef just fine.

Everything else is still valid though

"Nonsensical nationalistic pride" and "amusement at other cultures" should both be on Sup Forums, not Sup Forums.

Epic come back there

We are all Sup Forums, falcon.

That's why I told you to fuck off

India has the smartest people in the world. 90% of Microsoft and NASA are Indians
>na indian general iq is fucking low and 90% of microsoft and nasa guys are codemonkey who dont know shit, the important 10% are all non poo in loo
>poo in space program
top kek all you did was buying tech from germany and russia, poo in loo so smart

Even/pol/isn't as/pol/ as you think they are now that they love Indians more than chinks now
>we

>Poverty and corruption everywhere
>People shitting in the streets

What's the difference with the USA then?

Unlike US India's pooping is voluntary
US is pooping not because they want to but because they have no choice because they can't move away from where they sit with their fat

Imagine if you didn't have a loo?

Where would you poo?

Greetings from operation paperclip and operation osoaviakhim

I would do as my ancestors did before the toilets of today were invented.
Dig a deep giant fucking hole after making sure there are no wells/water sources in a 30 meters radius.
Build wooden flooring above it.
Build a wooden toiler above that with a hole that's big enough for shit to pass, but your ass not to fall through, and enclose it all into a small wooden shed.
Surround that toilet with a fucking garden of the smelliest flowers possible to ensure the stench is at least lowered.

Shit into a box, wrap up the box, send it to India.

This boggles my mind to no end
How retarded do you have to be to think
>"hmm, everyone in the country I lead is starving, dying of preventable diseases, and don't have access to clean water, but I guess all that government money should go towards space programs and supercomputers that will in no way benefit anyone in the whole country"
Just how fucked are India's priorities?

Because to Indians, politically measuring cocks between themselves, Pakistan, and China, so they can feel superior and better about themselves;
is more important than developing hygiene, health, infrastructure, the economy, etc.

If you ever passed through India, you can see how much it cares about actual technology in the aspect of its infrastructure.
Nothing there functions. There is no organization, there is no management, there is no maintenance.
Their roads all look like they went through a war, and the constant sighting of overturned trucks and vehicles along the roads, abandoned along with their packaging, tells a tale in its own right.
They don't even care as a people to learn to drive properly.

But supercomputers and space tech are different. They are political cocaine.
And yes, this cocaine should be banned until they have learned to actually act like a rational civilized people, and not neanderthals.

>too dumb to realize healthcare, infrastructure, and hygiene are really important
>still smart enough to accomplish space programs and make supercomputers
Indians are a cross between Asians and abbos, kinda smart but ridiculously dumb at the same time

Kek this
All East countries are like this, the whole "my-dad-could-beat-your-dad" think taken way too far

Super compooper

Imagine being a brown manlet currynigger where the norm is to shit on the street. I'd seriously consider suicide

There's far worse things to lament over in regards to being a currynigger.
Like pic related.

holy fucking kek, this is the only reason i come to Sup Forums

>overturned trucks and vehicles abandoned along with packaging

What the fuck are you talking about?

India is China of programming world. Almost everything made there.

I think you made a mistake friend. This is Sup Forums, not Sup Forums. Don't worry it happens to everyone sometimes, so try not to make the same mistake again. Thank you for passing here though and have a good day.

Enjoy:
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

My personal experience was about the same between Ramanathapuran and Bangalore.

India is like that one dude that is in massive debt and can't get his shit together but yet still goes out to lease a Benz

nytimes.com/2015/10/01/world/asia/india-mob-kills-muslim-man-cow-slaughter.html?_r=0

I lost

You cheeky motherfucker

Thatis really awesome, that is what perfect youtube video.