What is this thing in my company van? Am I being listening in on or am I just paranoid?

What is this thing in my company van? Am I being listening in on or am I just paranoid?

FUCK THOSE INTEGERS

also its the microphone for your car's voice command/call system.

HOLY SHIT NUMBERS

They have every right to monitor you while you use their property. You're also being tracked by GPS.

nice double trips

>You're also being tracked by GPS.

This.

no, you are being tracked. not paranoia at all. just don't go to places you shouldnt while on the clock and dont drive too slow OR too fast. If they see you travel places really quickly and some day you get into an accident they can use that data to say you are an unsafe driver.

really nice numbers

I was gonna say GPS, but it looks more like a microphone. Does the vehichle have "hands free" bluetooth in anyway? Why don't you just follow the fucking wire?

ya it looks like it could possibly be a third party adapter for hands free calling. don't trust me though, just figure it out yourself op

AND IT IS BITCH

It's most likely a microphone, either for your aftermarket stereo or built into the car. It's possible that it could be hooked up to some other device for recording, like a dashcam.

Look where the cord leads to. If it's a hard drive or standalone storage of some kind you're being recorded. If it's to the car console then it's the hands free control.

Damn, double trips

It's prob a mic or gps, just ask a co-worker

Check'd

It's probably a GPS transmitter. Y'know, company property and all.

take it apart

My last work van had one, it's an aftermarket hands free mic.

ir receiver for the remote starter you nimrod

Keyfobs don't work on IR you dense fuck.

It's a shitty cheap handsfree mic.

kek

>GPS transmitter.

No such thing exists.

its a handfree mic...it looks like one I used to have years ago when I had a Nokia handsfree mount.

It looks like a satellite radio antenna.

Yeah, they could never hide the storage device inside the console.

OP here..

I know the van is GPS tracked because I get told off regularly for speeding, this thing seems to be attached to another black plastic device that's attached to the windscreen? Starting to think it's GPS related in that basis.

Also check my dub trips noiccee

It's a fact that they track your car. If you have a integrated navigation system you're ducked anyway. Educate yourself.

could be a simple microphone for a handsfree kit