One port is not enough. You need more than one port, for example charging and connecting your phone...

>One port is not enough. You need more than one port, for example charging and connecting your phone. The MacBook is absolutely useless.
>That's fine. If you need more than one port you can buy the MacBook Pro or another device with more than one port. You're not forced to buy the MacBook. There are large amount of people to whom which one port is fine.
>...

Can we finally put an end to this meme?

That's fine. If you need more than one port you can buy more than one MacBook. You're not forced to buy the MacBook. There are large amount of people to whom which one port is fine.

What the fuck are you talking about?
Go away.

I found the poorfag

I suggest retaking intermediate English classes to brush up on your comprehension.

Fuck off iShillâ„¢

If you're not going to contribute to the thread, then leave, shitposter.

Buying the Zenbook 3 when its out. Also with one port and an audio port but at least it comes with a usb hub.

Don't need more than one port tho.

The ultrabook meme went too far once apple had to redesign the devices such that a USB port could no longer fit. Dropping VGA and ethernet, OK, those have substantial width, but the gain of dropping traditional USB ports isn't worth it.

Hell I have a Thinkpad T440 and it only has two USB ports, I have to plug in a fucking hub to charge my shit and have my peripherals plugged in.

Might get this myself

My gripe with it is that they could have easily given it two usb C ports, one on each side.

Tried one of these the other day just because I was at the mall ... they're definitely slick machines but the fact that the starting price is more than the Pro with multiple ports / more power / better keyboard is just insulting

I'll probably end up buying a future iteration of the 12" Macbook in a year or two. I'm really hoping they put a second fucking port on it by then.

>Can we finally put an end to this meme?
Yes, bring back MagSafe.

>us being cheap as fuck is a feature!
Apple.

Yeah, the 13" rMBP is definitely a far better choice. Now give us our Thunderbolt 3 ports already, Apple.

And Google did this on the pixel, you still need an adapter to plug most USB devices in but at least you CAN have it plugged in while providing power to your device.

Same here. If it's still $1300 though I'm not so sure.

i like using one port and a hub anyway, makes plugging shit into my desktop setup easier

USBs are becoming obsolete anyway as the botnet grows. Get with the times, fagets.

Who need that 1 port anyway when everything is wireless. They should remove that port too.

I wish they would make a black macbook with no apple logo on the lid. I kinda want one just to try it out but I don't wanna look like a fag

top bait

They will once wireless charging becomes more efficient. Right now it would mean cooking your laptop for many hours and that's not good for anything, unless you like housefires.

the joke is about buying a macbook just for the USB port

>There are large amount of people to whom which one port is fine.
no, it's never fine. Even for people who deal with it or buy adapters, it's not good.

people can eat shit. does that mean shit is good for you?

It would be good for the world if you spent more time eating shit and less time talking/typing.

And you can charge it from either side

Man I wish Intel hadn't cancel the i3 processors. It would fit this Mac perfectly. Add 2 USB-C + a Thunderbolt port and it's perfectly fine.

Nice laptop with 3 usb type-c to a side when?

What is the point of this thread?