Problem with the Joyetech AIO

Please help me fix my vape.

Someone here recommended me the Joyetech AIO and it has been great, but when I changed the coil, it stopped working.

Now when I press the button after turning it on it just flashes a white light (even though I have selected red light) once and doesn't fire.

Why does this happen? How do I fix it? I have tried cleaning it inside out and screwing the coil on tighter etc.

gentoo

>literally inhaling cancer

WE GET IT, YOU VAPE

Take your hand-fedora

did you try turning it off and back on again? haha jk but sometimes this happens when you run blueberry juice without being tuned for it. now me and the mad scientist gotta rip apart the vape, and replace the coil you fried!

Thanks.

It's not even close to cancer.

Yeah, my question makes it pretty obvious.

So you mean I should start smoking again?

Sick.

Why not just stop? Though it's a healthier alternative, it's still not a good habit.

people do all sorts of shit that's bad for them

on a scale of self-harm, vaping is pretty damn low

Coil might be dead. It's not gonna fire if there's a short circuit inside with the coil. Sadly you don't have a readout display like with an eLeaf... that's all that I can think of.

shouldve gotten an ego one

how much did that cost u ?

Ah, thanks. Gonna go buy a new one and see if that helps. It's weird because the coil I'm using is new out of the box.

It cost me about 24 euros. Much cheaper than a One. Might upgrade soon though. I really liked the AIO.

Opinions on the Firefly 2?

>its weaker than coffee
>it's unregulated and full of crap
>organic mercury residue on the coils (because china) and you wouldn't even know

Replace the coil

>organic mercury residue

that shit would vape off the first time you turned it on

You just say that so you can sleep better at night.

no I say that because science and vapor pressure

>its weaker than coffee
You've never tried it, have you?

Unscrew and re insert the coil, try one of the two coils that came with it.

I'm a chemist. You're already consuming much more methylmercury if you eat fish.

Good that i hate fish then.

Yeah but I feel that ingesting it through food is less harmful than through vapor

>I feel

Oh you are one of those people

Try this usually with new coils you gotta get it used to the mech so try holding the button and vaping, but take small hits in repeat until vapor starts coming out, if that doesn't work do the Indian thing and turn it off and on again

It doesn't even start producing vapor, it just flashes. I've tried turning it off and charging etc.

bamp

fuck off