Which aftermarket gtx 1070 should I get? What's the best manufacturer?

Which aftermarket gtx 1070 should I get? What's the best manufacturer?
I was thinking about gigabyte or Asus

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgameshardware.de/Nvidia-Pascal-Hardware-261713/News/Asus-MSI-Geforce-GTX-1080-GTX-1070-Presse-1198869/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

msi

>buying it while prices are still inflated
can't wait a month can you?

I just want to know what's the best option.

Well Asus is engaging in shader business practices, sending reviewers cards with different BIOS compared to the retail cards.

so gibbabyte

people worked up about this confuse me, if its just a bios change the worst it could be is a different overclock... which could also be attained by the user via software with the same results

wasn't just clockspeed
pcgameshardware.de/Nvidia-Pascal-Hardware-261713/News/Asus-MSI-Geforce-GTX-1080-GTX-1070-Presse-1198869/

Always EVGA for your nvidia cards.

>waiting for rx 480s just to see prices drop
is it better to buy low end i3 + gtx 1080 or i5 + gtx 1070?

Really hoping PNY does the same design from the 970 on the 1070

kek

Gigabyte make the more reliable, faster, cooler (temp), and for some reason cheaper.

Msi make shit, I don't know how they are still in business.

Asus make decent gpu's, the OC potential seems to be the best with these, but that's all about luck.

Or you could buy them for the aesthetics

Sapphire

An i3 is very powerful these days, so the i3 would be the better choice

ATI

would you recommend it with anything worse than a i3? obviously I'll update that. got 800$ to 800€ budget, if gtx 1080 drops a bit lower than it is now I'm fine. If I buy with actual prices I got 100€ for CPU, MoBo and RAM

wouldn't that be a pretty bad bottleneck though

I heard that bottlenecking is pretty much an AMD feature. probably it would, but, y'know, I've got no PC now

Asus

I personally really like msi, both for it's color scheme and the dragon on an aestethic side, because about performance you can't get all of that difference

XFX