/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• user got his MotoSpeed Inflictor CK104 Keyboard today • Several anons reporting their Zircons being a bit of a letdown • Get some $0.10 chink shit with these russian forum coupons for Gearbest • PSA for Canadians looking to get rid of their Singpost woes, switch to PostNL according to user they're fast as fuck • user posts pics of his DW watch and strap • Another posts his logoless DW using different straps • Xiaomi has a bicycle now • user spent some time with his X02 and posts thoughts • user bought a cheap book from • user's case doesn't look too good • AwfulReviews user has another awful review youtube.com/watch?v=VSXV0Q33kFY
• Chink company King Arts makes high quality collectables not sold in the West • MOTOSPEED Inflictor CK104 on sale currently for $45.99 • user writes up a guide to farming GoodBoyPoints with relative ease • user got a fresh batch of chink shit but won't unbox it • user posts his $35 mech keyboard posts in-depth review here imgur.com/a/Vu5fX
• Chink Shit Radio an experiment in podcasting about chinese products hosted by ComfyReviews user • DirtyReviews user still loves his cheap mechanical keyboard
youtube.com/watch?v=iCdhLtxN-W8

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mixlr.com/chineseshoppingcast/
amazon.com/Zenoplige-Android-Pre-installed-Lollipop-Streaming/dp/B01CBPETBM/ref=pd_lpo_504_bs_t_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=46PBTYS65KKJAMK7CMBP
aliexpress.com/store/product/Japanese-Anime-Q-Version-Figure-GSC-Himouto-Umaru-chan-Cute-PVC-Action-figure-Model-Toy-10cm/1966227_32675606328.html
gearbest.com/home-gadgets/pp_227358.html
s.aliexpress.com/aU3UJ3uI
youtube.com/watch?v=ic8xu0XRm7I
mixlr.com/chineseshoppingcast/showreel/chinese-shopping-radio-episode-1/
strawpoll.me/10567986
soundcloud.com/user-752010446/chinese-shopping-radio-episode-1
soundcloud.com/chineseshoppingradio
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hello my good friend

That good boy points guide should be in the wiki.

same question as last thread, effective chink mosquito killing devices? no blue light housefires

Nah, mechanical.

First for Xiameme Qicycle. Shit I would actually buy one if the Import Taxes wouldn't kill me.

the art style from the thumbnail reminded me of pokemon

>implying the chinese won't just label the package "t-shirt" and put the value as $5

If I EVER see one of you unsightly fat geeks out riding this thing in public (especially near children) I will personally come, push you off it and beat you with it.

Who's the autist that does these shitty drawings?

>implying i'm not going to wreck your shit with my oukitel k10000
fite me fgt

you will have to catch me first!

Me.

when will the radio show start?

PLZ ANSWER

>/csg/-tan isn't a shark

I should hook up my bike trailer to it and use it to buy groceries.

Then that is an option right?

That's a bastard between iso and ansi.
Left shift is half size on ISO.

Chink Shit Radio

Starting in 10 minutes

Go to mixlr.com/ChineseShoppingCast to chat to other anons

No longer taking Skype calls but some guests will appear

Fucking degenerate

They better be drawn on the chinkiest tablet.

They're taken from the MIUI forum.

Aw wanted to call in about the Umi Super and Piston 3s I got :(

Anyone got the ILIFE V5 chink robot vacuum? Its currently going for $112

Get the fuck in here.
mixlr.com/chineseshoppingcast/

>Please install Flash to start listening.
i'll pass thanks

amazon.com/Zenoplige-Android-Pre-installed-Lollipop-Streaming/dp/B01CBPETBM/ref=pd_lpo_504_bs_t_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=46PBTYS65KKJAMK7CMBP

Anyone have experience with these cheap android set top boxes? I got this one and put it on an isolated network on my account and made a fake google account to use it and it was awesome for a day until I was signed out of my fake google account because "suspicious activity'. I flashed openelec on it but its pretty unstable so far. It's a shame too because the hardware is pretty awesome.

tldr anybody know how to get stock android / stale openelec on one of these amlogic s905 android boxes?

aliexpress.com/store/product/Japanese-Anime-Q-Version-Figure-GSC-Himouto-Umaru-chan-Cute-PVC-Action-figure-Model-Toy-10cm/1966227_32675606328.html
Here's for you nerds

When will Jack Ma start selling this?

It's 0:10 and mom just came back in with her bf, I can't make any noise.

Best earphones on gearbest?

Keep it up Comfy, it's surprisingly decent so far.

But are they?

Piston 3

Xiaomi Capsules, Piston 3s are close to being out of stock and won't come back because they've ceased production.

Piston Capsule

Best Headphones? I mean Over Ear

>Please install Flash to start listening. To listen to this broadcast you'll need to install flash.

hd668b

So many haters... I love your drawings, I even save them all.

>Please install Flash to start listening.

No.

>have had a gf for 1 month today
>0,83€ of presents didn't arrive yet
>either get it today or no present for gf

What are some good Chinese headphones that are like earbuds but with the loop thing to better secure them to your ear? I hate regular earbuds.

>hd668b
Bought them as a second pair Headphones to not always take my Sennheiser with me for use in the barracks... gave them to someone else and decided to rather always stuff my good Sennheiser in my bag. Fuck these things are so uncomfortable, makes even the BD DT770 Pro comfy.

I hate it when people think that it's some kind of special event to be together for some amount time. I never got that, bitch I'm timeless.

Been using chink USB 3.0 hub all day, it works.

It's nothing special to me either but she will love me more if I give her presents. But I'd never spend more than 5€

>install flash
>join
>say hi
>10 minutes after
>no answer, just spamming on the chat

Shit, dropped

it was an inside job

We'll do our best to fix all this for next week.

>things are so uncomfortable
i agree

however they become GOAT after a pair of velour pads

Hybrid and the Air/Capsule ones.

How do these compare to Sony MDR-EX50? Been looking to buy another pair if mine break

>try to download developer ROM so I can unlock the fucking bootloader
>not enough space
>more than 1gb available
>delete at least 2gb of data
>uninstall all unneeded apps
>check storage
>720mb available

WHAT THE FUCK FUCKING CHINKS IT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE I HAVE NOTHING LITERALLY NOTHING ON MY FUCKING PHONE STORAGE EVERYTHING IS ON THE SHITTY SD CARD CHINKS REEEEEEEEEE

Talk about this shit lads
gearbest.com/home-gadgets/pp_227358.html

Damn i really want one of those but AA batteries?

Flash it from a computer using the android driver

buy shark

AND WHAT THE FUCK WHERE IS MY FUCKING 16GB OF INTERNAL STORAGE I HAVE LITERALLY NOTHING

>not using shark memory

:)

These are really fucking great 1:1 to the original. I'll have a comparison soon
s.aliexpress.com/aU3UJ3uI

Can I get a definitive answer? Is registered China post ($1 extra) faster than ordinary small packet?

But its cute though.

youtube.com/watch?v=ic8xu0XRm7I

I got my "$2" "gift" - a 32GB shark. Surprisingly it came with a SD adapter.

Running h2testw right now. Is it supposed to expect to take 9 hours? Is there a program I can run from arch instead?

probably not, I guess you get tracking

>Pleaes hope to give us 5 stars feedback
Did you?

>We will give you $2 coupon for 5 stars feedback
I really dislike GB because of that crap, I will never give more than 3-4 stars just because of that.

Lads Shark is OK

But what is Ape?

Comparison of the SD adapter with a one from kingston. What are the odds they sent me a legit one?

I will once h2testw finishes

How much different could 9 copper contacts be anyway?

90%, and it's a fucking adaptor, there's no chips in there

That's Aliexpress, not Gearbest. Gearbest encloses a warranty card which effectively says "if you have problem with product fill this in and we will raugh mockingry at you"

Thats AliExpress you dope

Get out.

Thanks everyone for listening to episode 1 of Chink Shit Radio!

If you didn't get a chance to listen, here's a link to the show in podcast form:
mixlr.com/chineseshoppingcast/showreel/chinese-shopping-radio-episode-1/

Enjoy!

Important poll, please vote

strawpoll.me/10567986
>strawpoll.me/10567986
strawpoll.me/10567986
>strawpoll.me/10567986

:(

Neat podcast, was fun to listen to while mowing my lawn.

Chink lawn mowers when?

I bought the same one and I regretted it. Never got as far as flashing OpenELEC. If I was going to do that a raspberry pi 3 would probably be a far better option. I went to a nexus player after that. Kodi works a lot better but it's still shit compared to my original rpi so I'm seriously considering getting a pi 3 next month to replace it.

Gave the mxq pro to my sister. She uses Netflix and Kodi on it and is happy with it. I got the xfinity tv go app going on it too using my mom's account details.

n

Reported.

Announcing your reports is against the rules :)

is that girl getting blacked?

soundcloud.com/user-752010446/chinese-shopping-radio-episode-1

Episode 1 available to listen to here for those who missed the radio show

:^)

>>>/global/rules/7

Reminder to price check

Any anons made a tool that will price check across chinks sites?

>implying I actually reported

Anyone have any experience with anything running on an MTK6580? I need a new phone and I'm eying up the vkworld T5, 2GB of RAM for 50 quid is noice 4 me

>buy chink lawn mower
>it overheats and explodes
>blade shoots out of the flaming wreckage at 60mph and decapitates your wife's son

>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.
No one said you did

For those who missed the radio show, we're going to archive the episodes on Soundcloud

Follow us here
soundcloud.com/chineseshoppingradio

First episode up already

>MTK
run

>strawpoll.me/10567986
no donut

;_:

>MTK6580
Lowest tier Mediakek.
Get a Homtom HT7 Pro/ Doogee X5 Max Pro /Oukitel K4000 Pro instead.