Does anyone unironically put manufacturer stickers on their rig? Why?

Does anyone unironically put manufacturer stickers on their rig? Why?

>Put AMD sticker on PC with Nvidia GPU and Intel CPU.

DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

Because I think it's noteworthy that my custom PC has a Pentium 233 MMX in it. Any other questions?

I'd put one of these on the side if AMD provides them with Vega.

Yes, I went out of my way to get an intel atom for a refurb netbook I got that had it's stickers removed. I also got a Windows 10 sticker for a small form factor PC that had a Windows 8 sticker on it, although the Win 8 sticker was in very poor condition

If I shelled out the cash for an Intel processor inside my pc, you can bet your ass I'm putting the included sticker outside my PC.

I buy really cheap used laptops just to collect the stickers

Post your sticker collection Sup Forums.

How do you even get them off?

First thing I do when I get a laptop is peeling away the palmrest stickers and throw them into trash.

A knife

I used to put them on my calculator

I had a ubuntu sticker once (9.04 CD).

I do. I pay good money regardless of the brand and I tastefully add the branding stickers they give me. I try not to clump them in one spot. Usually Intel on the bottom left or right corner. GPU sticker on the opposing side. If motherboard came with one I usually put it on the top left of the side of the case.

Only cracker jack stickers

Holy shit, do you go to walmart or something just to steal all the stickers off the display computers?

I spent so much money on that overpriced shit I have to use the shiny sticker.

I can remove easily anyway.

I put the EVGA sticker from my 1080 box on my rig. But mainly because my case came with a Lian-Li badge on it and I needed to cover it up. ANd the EVGA one was made of metal and just seemed nicer.

Yes, because it's unseen elsewhere and basically vintage at this point.

I hope Zen is good.

. . .

The skylake stickers are ballin'.

I had a pentium 4 sticker on my $5k machine, the case was also none of that PRO GAYMURR bullshit but fairly neutral, I'd get funny looks when going to LANs with it. :^)

I'll have to go fish mine out of a box now..

>no

If AMD made phone CPU's, I would buy one.
Radeon graphics would crush every benchmark.

Of course.

That's actually bretty gud

GET LIFETIME BAN ALREADY

>If I had a girlfriend I'd get cucked by a twizzler

Jesus dude some things you just keep to yourself

What should I do with my Xeon sticker? I don' think it would look good on my Fractal R4.

My mate took his atom sticker of when I was in collage and he put it there and I thought it was funny because it pissed our resident applefag off. that guy would defend everything apple related. The retard even bought a custom order HP envy first gen because "looks like apple" and when we asked why he said he got it because he was waiting on his mom to buy him a macbook pro (the man was 18 at that point). Funny thing that HP envy litterly melted his desk so when it shut down it was fused with the top

I have one these "manufacturer" sticker from a GNU on my Librebooted X200 on the palmrest. But I removed the Vista and Intel ones.

I kinda do the same think with old computers I get.

I put all my stickers on the inside of my side panel. Doesn't look tacky on the outside whilst still allowing me to keep a collection.

Nope. I like my computers clean-looking

I got a Acer laptop and the sticker is fuckin crooked

I bought an Arch sticker to put on my laptop, so I don't know if that counts.
Also, my core 2 duo sticker fell off, which is a bummer.

>HP
not even once

why do you do this to the poor lumia 520?