Because "MUH THINNESS"

>magnesium
Theres your problem

kek, is that acer?

gross.

fucking blind people
it even says LG on the laptop
can you read?

what do you expect when you go for a "muh thinness" laptop?
Of course it bends

stupid fucks

It's a good thing I don't give my laptop a hard, sensual backrub.

But this is actually a good thing, if you ever, drop your laptop like a retard, the impact is absorbed because of the malleability of the case, otherwise your screen receives the full impact and break

HE ALREADY EXPLAINED WHY IT BENT, BECAUSE IT WAS MAGNESIUM. DO YOU CUNTS EVEN RESEARCH BEFORE YOU POST?

with enough force you can break any laptop anyways

Yeah, but if you have it in a backpack and you're at the airport where they throw like a stone your luggage and push into the plane the cargo by applying pressure. Don't expect that magnesium could do any better than aluminium.

I imagine a dumbfuck saying to this even more dumbfucks friends: "hey look my laptop is flexible" and a second later waving the fucking screen cracks

Why would you pack your laptop on the luggage instead of just carrying on a case with you?
???

There are some countries with some air companies with very limited cabine space (Jizzair, Blue air.....)

So? Use a hard case for the laptop with plenty of foam, you know most laptops came on a fucking box with 2 pieces of foam and are throw around when they are distributed to stores right? Same shit here. They are just fine.

none of the surface tablets bend...

A plastic/fiber frame with no glare-glass over the screen (ala macbook). A bending lid isn't a big deal. I've had my VAIO Z for 5 years and the screen is still perfect.

A bendy keyboard is unacceptable, though.

i would not buy anything directly from LG
not in a 1000 years