I like pie

Hey Sup Forums what is your take on trackballs?
Is it any good?
What do you like/dislike about them?

>I like pie

I use the exact same mouse to play Warframe on my laptop in bed.
It's allright.

I guess there is a period of adaptation going from a normal mouse to a trackball.

>spells all right correctly
>doesn't put a space between the words

Zusammengesetzte Wörter, Mutterficker

>vote leave
>people still shouting at me in foreign

IT'S NOT WORKING

I own two of these. It's like using a TrackPoint on your desktop but with two extra buttons. It's better than anything else I've used.

>like
nothing
>dislike
everything

It's annoying needing to clean out the gunk that accumulates. Sometimes it causes significant resistance. Other times it spills over the sides. It's supposed to fall out the hole in the bottom, but it often doesn't.

that was one of my concerns, thank you

Godspeed Brits

Back to faggot

You're genuinely unintelligent if you think like that. Sorry but that's life. Not everyone can be born smart but don't expect me to go easy on you just because you're defective.

Unless your battlestation is on a boat in high seas, it's a thing that should have died in the late 80s.

You sure are insecure about your IQ, are't you?

I'm using one of these and it works great.

It's not quite as precise, but I'm still a new trackball user.

I empathize with your situation, really I do, but I don't believe in false praise. The disabled should not be told they can do anything they want. It'll only lead to disappoint.

I like trackballs.
My wrists hurt less.

There is no need to be delusional, I know projecting self works for some people but it's quite pathetic.

waiting for a kensignton orbit. I hope I made a good decision and reduce my wrist stress

I've been a horrendously heavy computer user for 15 solid years and have never had wrist pain, guess I'm lucky. Well, maybe not, I have had back problems but nothing going outside can't fix.

I have a trackball just like in your pic.
Great, but missing third button though.

i've just ordered one, i was hesitating between this one and the Kensington Orbit.

I've been a heavy computer user since the good old days of Amiga 500 and my wrists started to hurt 2 years ago.