/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• Chink Shit Gen Anons start up a experimental podcast discussing the latest in chink products, listen back to its first episode here:
soundcloud.com/chineseshoppingradio/chinese-shopping-radio-episode-1
mixlr.com/chineseshoppingcast/
• Russian bloggers digg deeper into a Kingdian S500 120GB SSD
• user bought two compasses • user bought a Blackview phone for his mom • user bought some fake brandname shoes off Taobao • user got his IR Thermometer • user got his Zircons, tips they came with were too big for his tiny left ear
• user bought the FiiO E10K Olympus 2 headphone amp • Back from a hand(?) surgery user singlehandedly unboxes his chink shit and a Xiaomi Power Bank that has anons wondering if its fake or not.
• user got some cables, a Piston Youth and a Homtom phone posts output of cable • Yet another Canadian user getting fucked over by Singpost • AliExpress closes user's orders and asks for a lot of personal info • School of sharks surround user's package it's a Redmi 3 Pro • user asks for chink version of and receives • user bought a tent off AliExpress and is impressed by its quality and shipping time Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.gearbest.com/iphone-power-bank/pp_227727.html
aliexpress.com/item/Ultra-thin-soft-TPU-0-3mm-Slim-Transparent-protective-Case-cover-For-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3/32598091723.html
gearbest.com/cases-leather/pp_317453.html
gearbest.com/weight-lifting-clothes/pp_348349.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/US-classic-Coating-Sunglasses-Mens-Women-brand-design-Sun-glasses-oculos-de-sol-masculino-eyewear-With/2135075_32684377099.html
youtu.be/zXPgjKYAomI
gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_358531.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CG7aBul033I
aliexpress.com/item/Japan-Top-Selling-Male-Masturbator-Silicone-Pussy-Egg-Sex-Toys-for-Men-Vagina-Real-Pussy-Pocket/32606266502.html
packageradar.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for good boy points

Where is the user that tried telling me the Redmeme Note 3 couldn't get LTE in the US?

That settles it then, Note 3 Pro 100% confirmed for the US. What carrier you on user?

considering he has a camera/second phone to take a picture of the phone, T mobile (my guess)

Anyone with a Note 3 can confirm they work with Verizon?

kek, is T-Mobile coverage that bad?

Awesome.

Can you post picture of the whole thing packed up next to something for scale?

Just wondering how big it is - weight is one thing but bulk tends to be the real problem for me.

AT&T.

VENDOR ROM
IT HAS 5 NUMBERS, flash it asap

>mixlr.com/chineseshoppingcast/
ditch this fucking shit

it's only useful for normies who still run flash in 2016

I run Flash in 2016 and you can't stop me.

why would i want to stop you

>ditch this
Planned.

oh shit, will do.

this is what malware bytes showed.

Hello fellow chinks, what sub 1$ shit can I order to nag my post office?

So what's the preferred earphones for Redmi? Something with buttons

Then just use the soundcloud.

rip user

You can find lots of little dinky flashlights and tools on eBay for 99 cents and below.

THERE ARE 10 LEFt

I ONLY WANT ONE

FUCK YOU GAYBEAST

Flash the international ROM. It should be on Xiaomi's forums, and you won't need an unlocked bootloader.

is it cool if I dont want give ali express all my identity over a $100 order? can i continue buying stuff below 100

>regular price: $47.85
>64% off
>price: $9.99

Just use alipay. It's the same as paypal.

Ordered a gold xiaomi powerbank from gearbest for my little sister. I've been using my 16500mah bank for 2 years now. I bought memes before they were memes.

Its surely original? If yes pls link

Gearbest supposedly only sells originals. if they dont, I will 'dispute'.
m.gearbest.com/iphone-power-bank/pp_227727.html

>Gold and Red: 15.99
>Silver: 17.89
>Coupon GDGB for 8% off.

Could anyone point me towards a good, cheap e-reader that will let me read research paper pdf's? I want to be able to read academic papers in direct sunlight.

Thanks man

Please respond.

do you think Britain will vote to Brexit?

It'll come back on sale sure enough.

I just received in the mail one of these coloured TPU thin cases from aliexpress for my Redmi Note 3 Pro.

aliexpress.com/item/Ultra-thin-soft-TPU-0-3mm-Slim-Transparent-protective-Case-cover-For-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3/32598091723.html

Fits snug as a glove for the $0.94, it came slightly different than this pic in that there's more material between the fingerprint sensor and camera sensor to protect the flash LED. I ordered a grey one for my silver phone and it looks good, no pics because my xiaomeme is my camera. I was previously using this nillkin case here and searching for something thinner:

gearbest.com/cases-leather/pp_317453.html

End result: both cases nearly the same thickness. I like the TPU case more but I'm hoping the grey doesn't go brown. I'm going to try to find a 0.2mm TPU case that isn't $3-4. Only need scratch protection, not drop protection.

I have never seen a chiniese ebook reader.

I guess it's not really popular there.

They exist, but they're not really worth it, since they sell as much as refurbished units meant for other markets.

Floureon H101 is $9.99 currently and is essentially the same thing.

Xiaomeme rabbit t-shirt $8.69 in 2XL size (vaguely equivalent to Laowai L)

gearbest.com/weight-lifting-clothes/pp_348349.html

>2XL

been out for a fly today csg?

It's chinese 2XL so human L you fuckwit

>li brand sunglasses
aliexpress.com/store/product/US-classic-Coating-Sunglasses-Mens-Women-brand-design-Sun-glasses-oculos-de-sol-masculino-eyewear-With/2135075_32684377099.html

I just checked with Firefox and the Ali App, is there really no explanation or picture on which C Code means which color?

2XL is like a size medium in north america.

North america makes all their sizes bigger than they should so fat people don't feel bad.

>being any taller than 5'2"
>not killing yourself

>burger units

I'm 5'11", which is like 2.5" below the average in my country :^)

Bought some clip-on sunglasses from AliExpress. They're pretty great.

Don't know if they actually block out UV rays though. If I go blind I'll let you guys know.

Im 6'8 you lil fagget dwarf, you could blow me standing up

Glass inherently blocks most UV rays and pretty much all Chinese sunglasses are UV protective coated.

15 minutes left before eBay coupon expires.
Use code "CSUMMERFUN2016 " for $15 off $75 worth of shit (shipping included).

Picked up a 250GB Samsung 850 Evo for $73.

anyone bought vape gear off of gearbest? how was it?

I fell for the quadcopter meme a couple of months ago with the H22. After taking the H22 as far as I could I decided to get this thing.

My god it is fantastic. In 6G mode it flies like the H22 with a turbocharger but without the ridiculously fast yaw, and consequently holds up much better in the wind. The LEDs are also not pure shit like the H22's so flying it at night is feasible. The real beauty of it is that you can switch off some of the stabilization to fly it in a more acrobatic manner like this chinaman:

youtu.be/zXPgjKYAomI

Costs about $40. It seems to be about as durable as the H22 but I haven't really tested that too much since I'm not as much of a spastic on the controller any more. Don't crash it too much because the chinks haven't bothered putting any spares for it up on Ali yet.

gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_358531.html

Even the plastic of a fucking PET bottle will block UV to a certain extent.

Related: youtube.com/watch?v=CG7aBul033I

Sigh... another day of nothing. My first GB package is still delivered somewhere in the Czech Republic last year. My next package has been sitting at Hong Kong Airport since the 17th, and my third package is supposedly somewhere in the middle of the pacific in an American Lines container ship.

What are you looking at getting? Fasttech has a better selection and distinguishes between genuine and "styled" (i.e. counterfeit) shit.

If you're just talking about getting one of those cigar-sized Evod things then a few anons have reviewed those from Gearbest and generally been positive. They are pretty shit compared to a box mod and half-decent atomizer though.

can't add shit to my cart on aliexpress

>
>That settles it then, Note 3 Pro 100% confirmed for the US. What carrier you on user?
I'm on t mobile. And yes I'm the user that originally took the photo. One phone is for work the other for personal.

What should i buy under 5 $

from the other thread
aliexpress.com/item/Japan-Top-Selling-Male-Masturbator-Silicone-Pussy-Egg-Sex-Toys-for-Men-Vagina-Real-Pussy-Pocket/32606266502.html

>putting your dick in something from aliexpress

Something else

Well I remember reading this review on the note 3 pro that claimed it works on verizon.

>4x the price

user, we're in /csg/.

no, t-mobile

I am so sorry.

T-mobile is the worst carrier meme gets old. Coverage in my area is quite good, obviously see the photo of the speeds. It's been like this for a few years now. No reason for me to switch to Verizon or AT&T and pay more.

My Gearbest tracking number is NL14665412345134 (not exactly that)

All numbers after the NL, unlike the usual RS123123123NL ones.

Did I get chinked?

>double digit speeds
>good

I am so sorry....

NL tracking number is all numbers, go type it in packageradar.com/

I've been working in the wireless industry (these days I work in a consultant firm) for a number of years now and I do agree. T-Mobile has been on the up and up.

These days they're better off than Sprint, who perennially mismanage all their shit.

They're still not my preferred service provider but I get some bretty gud discounts due to my job so price for me between the big four is not that much.

Reviewers are claiming a 399USD price point for the OnePlus 3.

On ebay I see it for 450USD.

Where are people finding it for 399?

OnePlus's website?

$399 is the base version if you order directly from china

$450 is the markup price by the middleman trying to chink you.

Why is it saying that Sky56 is the courier...?
The package image they sent clearly said postnl.

Sky56 is the company that handles the tracking, your package is delivered by Netherlands Post.

PackageRadar is just a site that provides AIO tracking info from a bunch of different couriers and companies.

>getting the OP3

Thank god Im not using my phone as a home router. I am so sorry....

sky56 is the company that sends it to nlpost.

Thanks dude.
Strange that aftership, track17, and deliveries turned up with no results.

The last item I ordered through postNL was trackable from the very beginning and arrived in Canada in 2 weeks so it was flown from China > NL > Canada.
Is sky56 going to send it on a slow freight boat or something?

will i still be able to get chink shit for cheap if i live in uk after what happened yesterday?

Can you link me some good bluetooth headphones/beats blietooth replicas? Over ear ones

Thanks

Yes senpai, the market will stabilize and you'll actually probably get fucked over less with import duties thanks to no more eu

Not gonna happen. Sorry, but Britain is shit, and the only thing keeping it from being even more shit was the EU.

Wife bought a Cube iWork 11 at Gearbest a while back; the tablet went to sleep and restarted to EFI with the partitions fucked.

Can we ask Gearbest to fix this shit? Considering it's a chinky tablet I assume no support. Otherwise, is there any way we can get out of this dillemma?

Anyone have any suggestions for a USB dock?

>buttblasted libcuck posts about things he doesnt understand

who knew liberals were braindead

>15XMB
>home router

You think that is fast? Do you live under a rock?

There are countries with 300mbps standard with up to 1GB+ fiber connections with no bandwidth caps for home connections and Cat4+ LTE mobile connections as standard.

Anything less than 100Mbps is fucking Cat3, and

Download and flash the official rom/image from CUBE

Meant to say

What was the powerbank phone? I can't seem to remember.

Oukitel KS10000

Only get it if you HAVE to have a massive battery that lasts forever and can fully charge other phones, the KS6000 has more ram and of course the Redmeme Note 3 is a better phone in everything except battery life.

K10000*
K6000*

I'm drunk.

pre 2012:
the second you would leave the major cities in texas it would go to EDGE network (5KB/s download speed....fuckin dialup speed.)
i would drive to Dallas, Austin, Houston, all along the coast and if i wasnt inside a major city, it would either be no signal or edge network.
i would go to my sisters house which was 20mi outside of austin and 5 miles from Bastrop (inside of Bastrop was 4G). my sisters house would have 2 bars and edge network.
go to my friends house in South Austin...no signal. my battery would constantly search for a signal and die within an hour (my flip-phone would last 4 days on a single charge)

has anyone found some good chink computer fans?

Gentle Typhoons a best

source?

The Wacky Adventures of Loli Sherlock Holmes

Any good, cheap auto/mechanical watches?

PSA: the tracking info on sky56 is 100% fake.

Don't worry the packages are real though.

What happens to this thread when Trump wins?