Why are Google and other tech companies anti-family and pro-fag rights? Everywhere you look, they keep pushing faggotry...

Why are Google and other tech companies anti-family and pro-fag rights? Everywhere you look, they keep pushing faggotry. WTF?

youtube.com/watch?v=6oDLqmM2BPw

gee, I wonder...

Seriously. Faggots need to fuck off for good.

Reported for reposting and baiting reddit and Sup Forums summerfags

>announcing a report
Fucking retard.

why so insecure?

How's OP "insecure"?

I think homosexuals are the least of the worlds problems anyway.
They're only a tiny portion of the population anyway.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums stupid fucking redneck conservative inbred.

Fuck off with your degeneracy, faggot.

byt they are still massivelly overrepresented in all media

LOL I bet you support Trump

hang yourself faglord

Because they care this much about something that doesn't effect them. Clearly they lack self confidence.

Get back to Mex7c0, moron.

Political discussions go on You're also a faggot fucking retard for spamming a thread that was just deleted by mods. Please go kill yourself.

>Because they care this much about something that doesn't effect them.
If people didn't care about stuff that doesn't affect them this website wouldn't exist, there would be nothing to talk about.

Pro gay rights is now anti family, you stupid fucking redneck.

What the fuck does it matter what google thinks about being gay or not gay

Are you from some kind of islam country where people can't walk down the street doing something that might offend the mighty lord Allah and die to ISIS gunmen shooting them down for not wearing their Hijab™ right?

It's 2016. If you can't handle what goes on between 2 other people entirely unrelated to your life you need to reconsider everything up to this point and or go back to living in your mud hut.

cause it's the cool thing right now
also jews

I don't want to see fags parading around bragging about loving dicks.

Same thought process as not wanting to see dudes walk around talking about loving poonanny or whatever

the real reason? any big company is compelled to advance the globalist agenda or the top management is murdered