Please royally fuck offs with these shitty threads. Kill yourself nigger

is there a manual for that?

Stupid frog poster

there is no "better" language
just use what you need

C++ is for native programming
Java is for Android and "im too autistic to use anything else" programming

ikr

There's functionally no difference between the two except that Java is way nicer to work with.

t. autist

He's right tho

mobilefag here, i just got a laptop, im going to major in computer science since i was really into computers a few years ago, and still am. but i am going to c++ or java, dont try to peersuade me which to use but what is the best way to learn? forums?

universities will usually teach java or python for entry level

ive also seen a lot of people on this board claim that python is most used in a college setting

Depends on the university...
My was C then C++ and later java ee and c#. Whats funny, our totally last language labs were with asm

>kill yourself

if Stallman is allowed to live, so am i

imo id prefer java for introduction to programming since it actually teaches the fundamentals of OOP

since python doesnt require you to define data types, and is mostly for light scripting, it doesnt really teach the user anything useful

how long did it take u to learn them? knowing myself, ill probably be on this laptop for over 10 hours a day yada yada but when i was younger, maybe 15, i watched these short vids of programming teaching me how to make boxes and shit. pls tell me programming isnt like that. the only thing i thought was useul from that is tieing everything together with variables

C++ first and learn everything from it.You need master the OOP of C++.

Than move to Java if you want more use and higher salary and job demand and also its a little easier.

>learning redundant languages such as java ee

haha

programming is WAY WAY harder than that.In fact, thats not even programming that you saw, but 1st grade kid shit,.

C++ , as I hear Java, although easier to learn, is less efficient in the long-run.

both
learn c++ first for babby programming
then java to understand oop
javascript for web
lastly anguilar js for a job

Boxes and shit? You mean some trivial starting examples? No programming is not like that, its way more complex. For example OOP is never as they try to picure it in books.

I wouldnt say i 'learned' already. I graduated over 1 year ago, working since then and i'm still learning. There is always smthing new, smthing you never did before and now you have to deal with it. Language is just a tool learn first one good, next comes twice easier. But programming is not about the languages itself but solving problems using them.

I had like 100 subjects over a period of 5 years. You cant choose what to learn, you have to pass everything.
Maybe you knew how universities work if you would leave your basement.