Handmade Hero

What are your thoughts on Handmade Hero? On the community that it started?
I think thats amazing educational material, the good ol' way of game making.

Nobody on Sup Forums knows about this? Cmon

Too bad the guy who makes this is a faggot who keeps fucking sipping water midsentence

like nigger just fucking sip after you finish sentences

this shit seriously triggers me

Yeah, it's pretty awesome. I watch him on YouTube from time to time, but not on a regular basis.

who cares? He is a pretty good programmer

but it tickles my autism

Also, I find it a great idea!
I'm really glad people like him exist!

Yeah its amazing. I'd like to see him make a game from scratch but without explaining, he would be done in like a month for a 2d game I bet

But it's really interesting and educational for children and noobs.

self promotion cancer

It's a neat and fair idea.
He's using his own skillset as a programer to get money while not developing any software at all.

He is still working as a programmer and makes this game on his free time. Try again

He makes it to sell has a tuturial entry point for people willing to buy his content.

It's milk and he does it to keep his voice from going hoarse.

I actually recommend him when people ask where to start with game dev or even programming since he covers indepth topics regarding low level aspects of computers.

I don't care if he drinks whatever, what bothers me is he keeps doing it midsentence in the middle of points

Well I guess don't watch him then. Not sure what his viewership is now but people seemed find with it for weeks when he first started. And he has good reasons for doing it.

Watched when it was starting out until ep.86 to learn C/C++, burnt out, then came back only in passing since.
Honestly pretty good, especially if you need to know certain details for shipping on windows, his experience and connections are a really valuable resource. I think his personality is pretty polarising, which might put off a lot of people, even though I like him I can see why some people may think certains aspects of his character are annoying, for instance his humour or just the sheer fucking rate at which this dude puts out words, like holy shit. Still, him and Sean Barrett, making an mc clone atm, are both great for learning games oriented C/C++

>Sean Barrett
who and where? I can't find it

Wrote the renderer for the original thief, then worked at RAD game tools alongside Casey for a bit, another industry veteran.
Search for open block building game,
he goes by stb normally, although iirc his youtube is silverspaceship

Sweet, thanks man

np