ICloud Thieves Selfies

Help Sup Forums

So I mostly browse /ic/ bu i come here in need of some help. the other day i had my macbook cintiq and iPad stolen whilst i was sitting at this bench outside the train station in London

two days later, i confronted the thief's (two african school kids) sitting on the same spot they denied everything but i took pictures of their face and reported them to the police.

today they are taking pictures of themselves in their house, i got them via icloud. I called apple and they basically said to get a lawyer.

I am wondering is their anyway to get their IP address? or retain Exif data from the pictures?

I just need to talk to their parents and or even school. or help the police.

please, help me. I face joblessness as a result and my company may sue me. for the documents that were in the bag

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/gta/2015/06/16/stunning-murder-of-brampton-teen-over-stolen-phone-highlights-risk-of-tracking-apps.html
toprightnews.com/dumbest-thugs-ever-these-thieves-clearly-never-heard-of-take-the-money-and-run/
mega.nz/#!poYRDJQI!0B5NxAEgyTqX9ccUtoOp6_oT9-c95BjyjGRB4s-qr-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Try with the metadata of the images and be more careful next time

you should probably get your company to help you. they will help you, they will not fire you, unless you had literal state secrets in the bag. in which case they would recover the assets, then probably terminate your employment

What about find my iphone/ipad and lock it?

is the pic of the thieves?

What a fucking cucked society, I am at a loss of words.

Sup Forums falseflagging in full force today

>I called apple
CALL THE POLICE, u twit

who cares op. you're a pajeet in uk. my friend is retarded & he works as a bouncer. he gets 1000 bongs a week

people have no idea how violently uk workers are paid

why don't you talk to the police?

Did you try saying "Give it back, Jamal!"

>is their anyway to get their IP address
dude, log into icloud.com, click on find my mac/ipad whatever
go to the police, ask for an officer to come with you to the location on the map and assist you in recovering your assets.

>Niggers would NEVER steal a phone and be stupid enough to upload pics to the owner's iCloud, despite the fact that these stories are extremely common! They're a peaceful people, really! No, ignore the crime statiatics, those facts are racist and I don't like them!!

t. INDF

Thats what you get for hanging around Colindale senpai.i.am

You know those aren't the same niggers right?

you're pathetic

This. They're not the same people. How dumb are you OP?

how can you tell

spotted the polturds

They don't look even remotely similar.

>>two days later, i confronted the thief's
call the police idiot

>confronting thieves
thestar.com/news/gta/2015/06/16/stunning-murder-of-brampton-teen-over-stolen-phone-highlights-risk-of-tracking-apps.html

If I close my eyes, the problem will go away!

So two niggers actually managed to get past the iOS lockscreen?
Find them and hire them OP.

sadly that didn't work, pol is still here

OP is too retarded to have a password

I feel for you OP, I really do. Reading your story really rustled my jimmies.
Nonetheless, lets talk about why you're wrong

>letting someone steal from you
>not paying sufficient attention to your things

>calling Apple, rather than the police
What the fuck did you think they are going to do?
At least the police might be willing to let you borrow a cop to go with you to knock on their door.

Lastly,
>living in the UK
This wouldn't have happened in the US, you could have shot them :)

>Sup Forums is the problem

take this shit to the police and come back with the results. i want to see these niggers burn

no you dont understand. its really bad

I talked to an apple engineer again, they said to keep an eye on on find my iphone app, as the the thieves may come back online.

yes i have a series of pictures that were pushed to my phone. i can upload the orignals here, can you guys find their genera location? i am willing to pay get in contact with either their school or parents.

no. this is really true. i am willing to share all the pictures.

i have opened a case. i am told to expect a call within 5 days. its been 3 so far.

I assure you i am no pajeet.

this is my last hope. i have all thought of hiring a private detective but london is in rare supply of these guys. but then there is fellow anons here. please let there be some kek magic.

they were 6 of them when they stole the bag. then two of them when i confronted them.

the girl is clearly the same. notice the earnings. and long hair and the extremely pronounced eyebrows. also i have many pictures of different angles of her. and some nudity of her.

but she is underage so i will spare here dignity

its 4 digits, and my little sisters birth year is easy to guess, i suppose.

please help me. i am willing to part with a reward.

and idea on how i can go about this?

also what would be the best way of getting access to these kids Facebook Instagram profiles? or even the schools?

That isn't the same girl.
One is dark skinned with slanted eyes natural hair and a low hairline while the other is light skinned with fake hair "weave" and a high hairline.

they were wearing school uniforms when they snatched my bag. so perhaps i can go to all the schools in the town with their pictures and see.

i am also thinking of laying another trap just for them after school hours with a GPS tag and see if can get any leads from there. man power would not be a problem. i just need to know of their houses and start from there

Sup Forums - ni/g/ger identifiers
I'm done asking for your help, I'll go to reddit instead.

Your devices don't have GPS, you can't find them.

tl;dr your shit is gone and you are harassing random black people.

k-keep me posted

Get the geotag off the pics then get your mates to go to their fucking house. Kick in the God damn door and steal your shit back.

Tell them to call the fucking police and then we can see how much other shit in their home is reported stolen.

OP, dont do this, youll get stabbed (because theyre black)

please stop. this is a serious matter. stop posing as me. i always avoided that place. but are they really good technicians there? not just meme tier.

I will search online on how i can go about doing.
any ideas?

The photos don't have geotags because there is no GPS in your fucking devices.

If it was a phone or an iPad with LTE this would work.

Around blacks, never relax. It's your fault OP.

If you don't have anything on your iPad that's super important and can't be deleted, USE FIND MY IPHONE AND REMOTE WIPE THE IPAD.
As for the Macbook, IDK.

>I am wondering is their anyway to get their IP address? or retain Exif data from the pictures?
check the login/location history in icloud if you have it and check out exiftool for extracting photo geotags

why is your company laptop configured in such a way that allows two young N-words access to features like the camera and the internet? do you seriously not have any password protection or encryption in place?

if they are PNG files, post them and I can check

>please, help me. I face joblessness as a result and my company may sue me. for the documents that were in the bag
Next time don't be a fuckup.

>I am wondering is their anyway to get their IP address? or retain Exif data from the pictures?
What about that "find my device" feature? Talk to the police and let them handle it.

fuck me.

this was routine for me. every day after work i would decompress at the cour behind them with my skateboard, i saw them so i figured there a bunch of black school kids and not niggers so i gave them the Benefit of the doubt. i will not be making this mistake again.

thats not supper important. the hard copies in the bag are. also i may i hoping that i can recover couple of weeks of unbacked work.

i am a contractor that moves from company to company. this was on my end of things. i was naive.

I wont!

Around blacks, never relax.

>every day after work i would decompress at the cour behind them with my skateboard
>my skateboard
>I face joblessness as a result and my company may sue me. for the documents that were in the bag
So you're actually a 15 year old without a job. Any normal adult with a real job would have instantly gone to the police. It's blatantly obvious that OP is underaged and they probably did not even steal anything from him.

here

Sup Forums strips exif because of idiots. Zip it up and upload it somewhere.

>niggers
What a fucking surprise. Absolutely disgusting.

dghdfh

>niggers
I hope they go to jail OP

ok i see make my job easier

>HURDUR SOMEONE STOLE MY PROPERTY AND INSTEAD OF GOING TO THE AUTHORITIES I WILL GO TO AN ANIME IMAGE BOARD
kill yourself OP. If you're dumb enough to get your things stolen and you can't figure out how to fix the situation you will never get anywhere in life.

toprightnews.com/dumbest-thugs-ever-these-thieves-clearly-never-heard-of-take-the-money-and-run/

JUST

i fuckgin have gone to the police, i even thought of hiring a private invetigator. get of my back. i was so shocked at how common this was at the police station.

here OP: mega.nz/#!poYRDJQI!0B5NxAEgyTqX9ccUtoOp6_oT9-c95BjyjGRB4s-qr-4

please work some magic for me please

>Literal niggers from Africa
>Surprised they stole something
>Being so cucked you won't just beat their shit in and take your property back
LONDON FALLING

>retain Exif data

Post them on /p/, then:
>[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]

Don't worry, they won't mind, nobody uses /p/

There is no location data in them.

They could have bought it from thief as a second hand used mac.
You should keep this between you and police only imo.

ask your local skinheads to help you out