College major

>college major
>current job
>current salary
>life/10

>molecular bio/cmps dual major, then master in finance
>warehouse supervisor
>roughly 34k
Not bad considering all my graduated friends only make 55k as developers.

english literature in turkey
will be my last year
around janitor's salary
7/10

And yes, I'd like to subscribe to your blog and get notifications over mail.

CS

NLP software engineer

9/10, I want to be a millionaire before I'm 30. I got 10 years.

CS
Studentjob writing automated tests, I can work from home and do it whenever I want
$25/h
9/10, life keeps getting better all the time

>none, working on MIS
>"Network Engineer" (still training)
>45k
>3/10

Still in Air Force tech school, shit sucks. life will probably go up to 6.5/10 once I graduate training.

none
none
none
7/10

thanks gibmint

That sounds like a sweet job. How'd you get it? Is there an exact title?

>That sounds like a sweet job. How'd you get it?
I found a job offer on the internet and applied for it since I had some experience writing automated tests from a semester project.
They liked me and hired me the week after. Don't know if I was the only one applying though.
Only thing I don't like about it is that I have to use Visual Studio, it's a great IDE but it's really slow.

>Is there an exact title?
It's an startup so the other programmers and our boss just joke about goofy titles for our mugs. Like "Grandmaster programmer" or "Testing ninja".
I guess my job title would be QA since I'm doing the testing. On paper I do believe it says student programmer but that's not really descriptive.

>polisci lol
>CSR manager at a auto financing company
>31k
>4/10

mfw I get told to sit back and let other people shine because i crush business review presentations. I get paid shit for the volume and quality of work I do. But it's so close to home. I need to get a driving license lol...

>CS 2:1
>none
>for free
>kill me, Pete

Moruk naber

>CS drop out
>joining military
>50k Canadian
>7/10

BA in Film Production
Machinist
10/10

>automatics and applied informatics
>Lab tech
>10k
>3/10

None
None
Nothing

7/10-I have a decent computer, 75Mbps internet, and plenty of gadgets. I'm probably fucked and need to get a job soon though, I only have like 6k left in the bank. I qualify for free food from the government since my income was pretty much nothing for the past 2 years, so I'll probably be signing up for that in a few months; the only reason I didn't sign up already was I just moved to this state; usually isn't there some kind of restriction where you have to be a resident for a certain amount of time? I figured better safe than sorry and give it a year.

Dissatisfaction in life: Shower is too small, I want a shower with a bench to sit on, I want on demand hot water, my room is fucking tiny, I want a VR setup, there's no recycling collection here (throwing plastic, paper, and aluminum into the trash makes me feel like shit, this should be illegal), universal income and self driving cars aren't coming fast enough.

>Computer Science: Cybersecurity Focus Minor: Philosophy
>IT Technician and Math Tutor at my college as work-study ($10/hr untaxed)
>IT Technician for a Delmarva-based tech company ($20/hr)
>GPA: 4.0
>Life: 9/10

Guys go look at Iron Mountain for CS internships at massive underground data centers. I get paid ($30/hr) internships with them every winter and summer with living arrangements and chances to travel.

>CS
>Cloud achitecture/security
> $120
>7.5/10

Depressing

>comp sci
>3rd year student/working for law firm
>60k
>8/10 no gf :^(

>math
>any job I want
>300k
>10/10

>some digital arts degree
>senior designer and developer
>$50k
>6/10 but only because have been single for a while.

Master of Science in Nursing
Nurse Practitioner
~ 110K / year
8/10

>n/a
>n/a
>n/a
>2/10

>(throwing plastic, paper, and aluminum into the trash makes me feel like shit, this should be illegal)
Fag.

Hmm they seem to have an office in New Zealand and I need to do an internship next month. I'll ask around. Thanks user

Good goy

> BSc CS
> Senior consultant/architect/developer
> 55k
> 4/10 (tfwnogf)

This is bait

Business
Product manager
$230k
7/10

liberal arts/chemistry
data analyst
63K, get to travel, have expense account
7/10 not bad for 21

Cell/molecular biology

I have a bullshit corporate sounding title but basically "research assistant"

35k, full benefits and a retardedly good retirement plan. The long and short of it is that I get over 6% employer contribution so I'll be able to put away plenty before I start grad school.

Research science in academia doesn't pay as well as private industry but the benefits at a major university are insane and I get to rub shoulders with some extraordinarily important scientists

something something information technology (drop out)
computer guy
i wanna kill myself/10

I drink 4-5 bottled water per day, despite my tap water being perfectly fine. I'll drink 6 and place them in the garbage (where I place them every day) just for you.

A few computing certificates, Cisco certified
Unemployed
~$8500 from dole
9/10 pretty happy and living frugally

12k/y, even helpshills make 24k/y were i live

>High school IT degree
>PHP Developer
>9.5k
>4/10

EE, CPE, CS
Software Engineer
7/10

>Geophysics (in-progress)
>Shitpost on Sup Forums
>1500 Argentinian monopoly money a month (less than 100 dollars but I don't pay for my three-a-day nor the roof over my head, so it all goes to nights out or tech)
>7/10 desu

None
Bank stuff
£23K

please stop this dumb /sci/ meme

>no bachelor, like 80% done
>IT/Technical support and some research
>10Euro/hr
>9/10, my daughter turns 1 month today, wife, apartment, everything... Just I'd like a better job, but maybe after finishing my bachelors

>Mathematics
>Web developer
>44k
>5/10

Philosophy
Teacher (special ed)
Jury is still out on this one

>special ed teacher
God bless your soul.

>In Argentina
>Tech

nice technology thread

>Be Argentinian
>Tech
>Man I just got the latest Pentium 4 I can run CoD2
>I AM WHITE

>Freelance web dev
>No college/all self taught
>60k
>yfw you went into debt for nothing.

That's why I took a point off my life. Anything tech related costs twice the amount it does in the US, and that's not even adjusting for the shit wages here. It's just straight up twice the amount of dollars.

2 points off because I have a pretty good social life but I'm still a kissless virgin at 21.

Pic related