Will I get made fun of at college as a 26 year old for having a "tough book"?

Will I get made fun of at college as a 26 year old for having a "tough book"?

I'm going for programming. I can't afford a new one, my grandma bought me this so i wouldn't break it

Yes

>26 years old
>Worrying about people making fun of you

Your supposed to transcend that shit by the time you hit your mid 20's. Unless your a NEET loser.

Whack them with it a few times and the laughter will stop.

If I ever saw someone with a ToughBook I'd figure they were a big dollar engineer or contractor. You should play the part to wrangle pussy.

Only if you are worried about being made fun of

Yes, all the people will have a macbook.
They will think you are a poorfag.

They'll think you're a drug lord or some shit.
The only thing you're missing is a portable satellite wifi hotspot.

this desu

As long as you wear it with finger-less gloves and a trench coat you'll be fine

Engineers and/or contractors with Toughbooks don't get girls, they just buy hookers.

If you're worried about what people will think of you, you'll have problems regardless.

If you were Chinese, I'd think you were a spy.

kek this

Lmfao is this Shad? You would always carry your tough book into class

Haha hey how'd you guess?

>my grandma bought me this so i wouldn't break it

Your grandma sounds cool, I hope she's doing well. But no, nobody would give a fuck, it actually looks pretty badass.

No fucking way are you really Shad also known as Steve? I can't believe you lurk Sup Forums

Small world! Is this Brian?

Nope it's not Brian. Its someone from your first period class last semester. Have fun figuring that out ;)

your art sux

Protip: Never believe anyone is who they say on this website. It used to be a meme back in the day and still kind of is - people will pretend to be anyone else just for a laugh. I've seen four people at once saying "yeah that's me!" before. That poster isn't who you think it is.

>26
>still in college
The computer would not be the proximate cause of scorn

This

simply epic,
simply simply epic

I don't understand this meme. Not the pretend meme but your meme. I don't understand.

if you are past high school you should not give a single fuck what other people think about the things you own

who care mate

if it works, use it

You'll look verrrrrrry stupid

you should give it to me :]

this

He should get that stupid brick phone bluetooth thing