Best torrent client for android

Best torrent client for android

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-SPH-L720T-Tri-Band-Mobile/dp/B019S654DO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i've never heard of that one. what's it called?

>torrenting
>on an android
what

>umaru
fuck off reddit

Flud.

flud

Zetatorrent, everything else is dogshit.

nexuscuck detected

utorrent

Stupid weaboo

why would you want to torrent on an android

1. i watch my movies on a pc
2. mobile data is expensive, only time to torrent is at home, on wifi, when im on my pc
3. i download any music onto my pc then sync it between all of my devices, not just my phone

Sour grapes: the post

do you really watch videos on your android device? or do you cast it to your tv?

>why would you want to torrent on an android
Because I can and because watching movies in bed on my 5.5" phablet is comfy as fuck.

>1. i watch my movies on a pc
Good for you.

>2. mobile data is expensive, only time to torrent is at home, on wifi, when im on my pc
It's not our fault you decided to let google fuck you in the ass with memefi. I pay $55 a month to boost for unlimited high speed lte, used almost 100GB of data last month.

>3. i download any music onto my pc then sync it between all of my devices, not just my phone
I don't like doing all this extra work and prefer streaming and downloading the movie in my phone at the same time. Only takes 1-2 minutes before I can stream a movie through sequential torrenting btw.

>nexuscuck
Do you have a problem with a non-bloatware easy to root device for cheap?

FrostWire master race

cuck

>watching on a tablet
theres also laptops, but if you insist on a phablet with a tiny screen you can use DLNA with a home server

>paying for something you already have
no wonder the US's economy is in the toilet

>streaming a movie with torrenting
just buy fucking neetflix, youre already spending enough money on shit

>boost
>poverty

itty bitty sirufin
itty bitty boat

>boost

What do you use to sync between all devices?

Why is that even a selling point?

a usb cable

>theres also laptops, but if you insist on a phablet with a tiny screen you can use DLNA with a home server
What if I don't want to?

>>paying for something you already have
What?

>just buy fucking neetflix, youre already spending enough money on shit
nigga fuck you, I'm not paying $7 a month when I only pay $3/month for a VPN to torrent as many movies and tv shows cuckflix doesn't have.

I was expecting a cool and new method of uploading a sound file that automatically syncs to my phone

>pay $3/month for a VPN
for what purpose

You know that nifty cable you use to charge your phone? You can also use it to transfer data you've downloaded on your computer into your phone.

To torrent

but why would you need a vpn to torrent

y naw

The land of the free is a little stuck up about using the Internet to exchange information.

Oh right the copyright shit and data caps.

>land of the free
kek

What's wrong with boost? They are literally the best mobile carrier if you want unlimited high speed LTE data. They only charge you $55/month or $45/month if you're in a family plan. The only real problem is coverage in the West but other than that LTE can go as high as 50 Mbps. I mostly get 12-16 Mbps though.

Do you all have a cuck fetish and enjoy paying $95 or $1,000+ (memefi) a month for the same service or something?

you are literally getting the worst experience possible by watching movies on your phone. did you watch that galaxy note ad and think "hmm this sounds like a great idea" or something?

you pay $55 a month for unlimited data. i currently spend $20nzd (about 14 usd) per month for my phone plan. this includes calls texts and enough data to use my phone as a phone. plus i get free facebook data. if i were to download something, i would use my home connection, which is 10x faster than LTE.

>paying for a vpn
you know those things are just a placebo right? if they get served a dmca they will give your details up right away. just get on a private tracker where its harder to get caught

>"allowing" a wifi hotspot
all phones can do that, oh wait you live in america
>"allowing" you to receive incoming calls
i have 30 sim cards sitting in my draw right now, i could pull any one of them out and receive a call. you dont need to pay for this feature

>you are literally getting the worst experience possible by watching movies on your phone. did you watch that galaxy note ad and think "hmm this sounds like a great idea" or something?
k

>you pay $55 a month for unlimited data. i currently spend $20nzd (about 14 usd) per month for my phone plan. this includes calls texts and enough data to use my phone as a phone. plus i get free facebook data. if i were to download something, i would use my home connection, which is 10x faster than LTE.
Well good for you.

>you know those things are just a placebo right? if they get served a dmca they will give your details up right away. just get on a private tracker where its harder to get caught
I've been downloading all kinds of movies and tv shows for years on my phone. My vpn service provider hasn't failed me yet.

thats because they havent received a dmca yet

out of interest though, which one are you using?

I've never been caught torrenting and I don't use any fancy gay shit to hide that I do it. You don't need a vpn

My ex gf was like Sylfin and I behave like kirie. We broke up because her family and ours would not like each other. My fiance is much like Ebina minux the massive boobs.

>Best torrent client for android
Don't use torrent in android devices. Get your fileserver do the job

>>"allowing" a wifi hotspot
>all phones can do that, oh wait you live in america
Good for you man, sounds like your country is perfect.

>>"allowing" you to receive incoming calls
>i have 30 sim cards sitting in my draw right now, i could pull any one of them out and receive a call. you dont need to pay for this feature
I don't even call people anymore, this is all irrelevant to me to be honest.

incoming calls is when someone calls you

They force you you use their shit phones or you can't use the network. it's definitely the best price for network but fuck those shit phones

>thats because they havent received a dmca yet
Even though I've probably gone through hundreds of movies and tv shows over years? interesting.

>out of interest though, which one are you using?
PIA

Flud

Only Flud.

Nigga I'm on Sup Forums, nobody ever fucking calls me. Also parents aren't as tech illiterate as most and just kik me now.

if your ip address is outside of the US, they wont bother

how do you call your boss?

inb4 home phone, its the 21st century

>it's definitely the best price for network but fuck those shit phones
You sure about that?

amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-SPH-L720T-Tri-Band-Mobile/dp/B019S654DO

>1080p screen
>1.9GHz quad-core processor
>13MP camera
16GB ROM+msd slot/2GB RAM
>removable battery that can be replaced with an extended one.
>$149

I work from home. Clients just email me.

then why do you need mobile data

Because it's nice to have and my lte is faster than my home internet connection (3mbps cumcast). Yeah, I hate my country too.

>3 millibit
how do you even get on Sup Forums?

>50 posts
>no real answer
never change Sup Forums

Through clover or my laptop I guess. Home isp isn't that bad, 3mbps is good for most things but streaming torrents is always gonna be better on LTE for me and mostly buffer free. Ironic isn't it?

(You)

what kind of storage you got on android to make torrent client more worthwhile thn a torrent remote ui? or are you not a data hoarder like the rest of us? don't tell me you're one of those fags that downloads, watches, reads, or listens then deletes

>3 MILLIbit

>3 different apps in 4 answers
>literally 0 arguments about why a particular app is the best
fuck off

see

2>3>4>1

Oh now I see, lol. I'll be careful with capitalization next time.

its hard to suggest something that is stupid

well anyway you shouldve said from the start. most people would find it way more feasible to torrent on a desktop since you generally get better download speeds. even most android phones have shitty wifi nics in them.

Yet people suggest gentoo all the time.

gentoo has its uses idiot

if you want to create a customazable operating system, down to your init system, you use gentoo. compile in/out the features that you need

the meme is that its "hard" to install, so you suggest it to new people

>unusable, but customizable

>its hard to suggest something that is stupid

At least you're trying, but it's still stupid.

how is gentoo unusable?

it boots like every other distro
it goes on the internet like every other distro
it installs packages like every other distro, except it compiles them by itself

the only difference is that you kinda need to know how linux works before attempting to install it.

every distro has its uses. just because you dont need gentoo to browse Sup Forums and watch linus tech tips yourself doesnt mean its not useful to other people. for a lot of people, gentoo is also a great way to learn more about how linux works. its kinda like doing a LFS installation

Well, I bet it has its uses. Just none of those uses would be something any normal sane person would want to use a computer for.
Like:
>man, I wish I could compile my OS from source
gentoo, arch, etc.

>man I have to get some REAL work done for my job/hobby/assignment/etc
windows or macos

What work is windows/macos exclusive? There's this thing called libreoffice on Linux.

Also you say this like you are spending 10 hours a day compiling your operating system. You only have to spend a day to get a completely usable, optimized, and satisfying gentoo installation. Then you go on using your computer the way you would always use it. Obviously though you would rather just use windows than invest a little bit of time into an operating system that caters for your needs, since you have so much "work" to do

>Torrenting on a phone

LibreOffice is complete dog shit compared to MS Office, and that's coming from someone who only uses LibreOffice now.

>posting niggers
you're no better, faggot.

>yfw you realize there are plebs who only own a phone

All you can do is laugh at them.

Sorry about your parents.

Sour grapes: the post

What's your problem dude?
FUCK YOU!I'll torrent wherever the fuck I want!

>Torrenting on a phone

You know those people you see taking pictures with full size 10" tablets? Or those people who haul full-on desktops to coffee shops?

Yeah, torrenting on your phone is just like that. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

UMARU
M
A
R
U

The only good thing about my 10" tablet is that it doesn't have a camera.

There are none