Best and smallest mini itx cases

smallest ive seen is the silverstone sugo

yo moms pussay xD

Just built an Antec isk600 one, not the smallest around and with a stupid light up front but the interior is great, especially the hdd mounts that you can eaily take out.
Every piece of hardware with moving parts under strip of foam to reduce noise.
The only real downside is no dust filters and since the case is alu instead of steel you can't attach magnetic ones.

Silverstone ML08 is by far the most practical mitx. Its vertical so it won't waste as much desk space and can be carried with 1 hand. There's no sense in having a small case that's a cube shape

Is itx at all viable for gamin? Ive got a gtx 970 dcmoc, and im considering downsizing my big case. I was looking at the coolermaster 110, is that a good idea?

just finished a core 500 build, i am pretty happy with it

Dan A4 is smaller. And a lot more expensive

Me gusta xD

I personally wouldn't get that case. It feels really cheap, but I guess the price reflects that.

I think mATX is the smallest you should go if you care about temperatures, features and performance. On M-ITX there's simply no space for quality power delivery for overclocking and only one PCI slot could be a pain in the ass. But that's like my opinion dude.

i find my gtx 970 dcmoc, i5-2500k, and 16 gb ram can run everything i want. granted that's limited to max settings of overwatch, less good settings of warhammer total war, OpenFOAM, bf4, gta5, and mgsv, and i really like the idea of a case small enough to tuck into my desk. taking that into account, do you still think mini itx is a bad option?

I have the sg13 and it is very small , hard to cable manage . Managed to fit in a h80i in push pull. Gtx 970 and Xeon e3 . Power and reset buttons were very poorly hot glued on and snapped from their terminals . Had to solder them back on

The white model costs 15 euros more than the black model. Why?

Are Wesena cases good? They look qt as fuck, but I'm holding off on getting one.

Lookingat the Silverstone RVZ02, it says it only has passive cooling vents, wouldnt that cause massive overheating issues?

apple

Really liked the node 304, it was able to fit most of the shit i needed.

here come dat boi

2x rx480 later

Holy shit that air cooler.

Preordered this shit price prob dropped 30 pound due to brexit

it will take 5 minutes to get it out again haha

first you have to shove the psu out of the back of the case.

the case is supposed to only fit 26,5mm cards accordings to reviews,

the r9 290 which is 27,5 just fitted though with very mild bending

Is that a fridge cabnit?

cooltek c3

a surprisingly affordable matx case, the glass though is way to dark so have to think about adding ilumination.

let's see how the radeon logo lights up with the rx480 though

Any itx sff case with a $5 furniture handle can do that, while also not looking like shit

Im looking at the raidmaxatomic, but i think my gpu is going to have the fan pointing up to the roof mounted hdd. will this cause cooling issues

It depends on the case; most of the time you're right, but there are some mini-itx cases that are fine for temps like the Define Nano S.

i got this

sgo8 lite

>$5 furniture handle
>not looking like shit

Or you could just get this case, and not have to add a handle? I'm not sure what your point is. There are many more things that make this the most practical case to put full size components in