I bought this

I bought this

bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/cyberpowerpc-cyberpowerpc-gamer-ultra-gua530-pc-amd-fx-4300-1tb-hdd-8gb-ram-windows-10-english-gua530/10386117.aspx?path=3f7e41616591cc8c22d7ac4705546112en02

Can I take the i5 3450 from my current computer and put that in the new one i got?

/g is not your personal tech support forum.
Also you are so retarded that I cannot believe this is not bait.
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>buying a prebuilt
>bestbuy
Can you take the brain from your current body and put that in the trash can you got?

No. That one uses an AMD processor, it can only accept processors that use the AM3+ socket. Honestly, if you haven't gotten the computer get I'd return it. Both Intel and AMD are releasing their new processor generations soon, and AMD is switching to a new processor socket so if you buy a computer now, you won't be able to upgrade to AMD's new processors.

>he paid $700 for that shit
Holy shit nigga

And no, 3450 is socket 1155 and FX4100 is socket AM3+

Why are you helping him asshole? It is the fault of people like you that these threads get made all the time.

no, different processor sockets

dont buy prebuilts

Because we were all technologically illiterate once. This thread isn't any more cancerous than the million GPU wars shitposting threads and the "Sup Forums chan daisuki" threads.

Is it good enough to play shit like wow, league, csgo and skyrim

I bought the same PC as in OP's link and it has given me really smooth gaming.

this is Sup Forums, not 8ch
we're a bunch of cunts here, but we'll still help you, all while calling you a faggot at the same time

go to cripplechan if you want to be a dick to people and not help them

no

you need to spend at least 1500 (or more) for csgo and skyrim

I don't believe that.

i'll help you too buddy - with some advice:

go kill yourself.

>being a faggot while telling bad posters to leave which is actually helpful

Man faggots are great

hey i'm just trying to help

that old as fuck radeon 360 GPU was worthless when it was released and the CPU is slow as shit (skyrim is a motherfucking CPU hog, you idiot)

yeah it'll fit, you just need to push down really hard and use dielectric grease to help hold it in place for it to power properly.

no, you cant

Holy shit you would have been better off buying a high end card and putting it in your current PC.

It's the only good thing in my PC.

Test out the computer for a week or so. If you don't like it just return it. Bestbuy gives you like 2 weeks to return computers.

It's very good if u plan to ONLY play games like CS:GO or League Of Autists.

U still got memed tho

SILKY SMOOTH BUTTERY QUICK LIGHTNING FAST 12 FPS

>gaymur ultra
>fx 4300
>r7 360
>$700

fuuucckkkkk

did you enjoy bending over and taking it up the butt?

i feel bad for you paying that much for that pc bro.

csgo will run fine, id say about 75-110fps maybe on high or medium settings with no aa at 1080p

skyrim will run but probs on medium fine.

league of fgts should also be fine on Max or second highest settings.

and WoW idk, never played that shitty game, but looks it would run on that pc.

Get an i3 6100, 8gb of DDR 4 ram, a 380 or 960 and any >400W psu and ssd.

Will be good for the games you mentioned and can be upgraded easily.

>R7 360
>really smooth gaming
kill yourself.